Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Snowball Fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no fair...
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

What a lame event, you can get the snowman down all the way, but when some1 else gets the final blow, he runs away with the loot, even though you do all the work.

Comment

Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
        What a lame event, you can get the snowman down all the way, but when some1 else gets the final blow, he runs away with the loot, even though you do all the work.
        that too, but the reason i dont like it is because it takes 5 minutes to kill one Snowman. I would understand if it regenerated, but it honestly gives you "miss Miss MISS MIss MISs MISS" ~_~
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

im weakest priest ever i killed like 3 mins lol

Comment

how many snowman spawn and where?

Comment

I hate that, ppl keep stealing the one I am killing =...= is not fair
              IGN : Jibril
              Server: [s62] Bloodshed Hollow
              Class: Knight
              Plane: Eidolon
              LVL: 160
              Honor: Emperor
              Costume: Sylish Blond (M) Black swim trunks (M)
              Weapon: (Immortal) Auguric sword X +14
              Pixie: Holy Terrene
              Mount: Super Kyubi /A. Alicorn
              Pet: gen3 panda/ Gen2 Dragon Boxer, gen 1 burning angel, firelord
              baby Titan, baby Nymph, baby Tortle, pet bunny, Scarecrow Witch <- won it in pack (collecting pets )

Comment

r2 games you are Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ . utterly stupid. last hit gets the drops? you encourage ksing as part of the holiday spirit? merry Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ xmas we all rob each other. u morons. certain characters fight for 5 mins+ and have the boss hp down to literally 0% except for tha last hit, til some other Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ comes and gets that hit and steals from the hard working people that cant get Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. you Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ idiots.
                Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-24-2013, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
                  r2 games you are Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ . utterly stupid. last hit gets the drops? you encourage ksing as part of the holiday spirit? merry Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ xmas we all rob each other. u morons. certain characters fight for 5 mins+ and have the boss hp down to literally 0% except for tha last hit, til some other Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ comes and gets that hit and steals from the hard working people that cant get Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. you Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ idiots.
                  Totally agree, complete **.
                  'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Can someone explain to me how certain players (won't name names) come by and steal my snowman and one shot it? every single time too.
                    IGN : (S47)VikramB
                    Level : 83
                    Plane : Eidolon
                    Guild : (S34)GUILDLESS
                    Class : Knight
                    Server : (S47)Sullen Dunes

Comment

somehow this event is favorable to priests and rogues.. for the whole week, i haven't killed a single snowman even though i am always scouting every spawn time.. i get to lower the hp but then either a rogue or a priest walks by and kills it instantly.. i am a mage and this event is really unfair as only 1-3 players can only benefit to this event.. its better if r2 just remove this event or fix it like that of a turkey/thief/gotor..

Comment

So, now the "fixed" the snowman so that I (rogue) cannot even do dmg, but then a knight comes, and u see the hp going down fast.
                        Last edited by fr33doom; 12-26-2013, 02:09 PM.

Comment

-_- priest cant kill << only lucky

now some random rogue can kill it over a full eidolon party -_- change back pls
                          Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 09:41 PM. Reason: Merged

Comment

how you guys fixed this event??im knight 150 eido 100k+ atk + lost speed atk and auguric sword but his at full hp over 10 min...GLAD YOU FIX IT...and again you prove how you listen us.....If you dont even test your events what can we ask from you?Shame.

Comment

Next just make them like Turkey bosses, at it more of fair chance to kill the boss rather then deal with all this. Poorly done event and highly displeased, if an item is required to kill them state that plain and clear rather that the wording that has been used. It might take a few more to type something that simple but make less headache all around. Like with the dungeon 2x simple side would have been something like (This event doesn't apply to VIP runs) yes you have people complain about that fact but at least they know.

Comment

What the hell is this garbage,,,,now hardly anyone can kill. Only very high lvl,,,the damage does not decrease even after long term attacks. You fixed the event in favor of those more powerful.

Comment

Working...
                                X