X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Snowball Fight

[Activity] Snowball Fight

Duration: 12/19 - 1/1 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Level Requirement: 30+

Description: Visit Santa in Starglade and get a Snowball. Snowballs can be used to attack nearby monsters, but remember: revenge is a dish best served… cold. Those who get attacked may suffer from slower movement speed, a dazed state, or worse.

Players who are less cruel can use their Snowballs to defend Starglade! It’s been so cold this winter that the snowmen’s hearts have been frozen into cruel blocks of ice! They have chosen Starglade (L3-L5) as their target of destruction! Every day during the hours of 12:00, 15:00, 18:00, and 21:00 (Server Time), 5 Snowman BOSSes will appear in Starglade to torment whoever dares try to stop them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	csevilsnowman.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	1742104

Update
    Sorry to those of you who waited around for these and were left standing in the cold. The midnight time was posted in error. The 18:00 time is currently bugged and should be ok following next week's maintenance.

• Banjardowo
    replied
    ...managed to get very good laugh from reading the entire thread. Have we finally reached the point where every single announcement threads is filled up with nothing but rageposts and flamebaits?

Leave a comment:

• DarkProjection
    replied
    Originally posted by Galenia View Post
    Absolutely no response? **** YOU R2 forever ******* up the balance of the game then ignoring the **** you cause. The Complete lack of responses shows just how spineless you money grabbing bastards are.
    Because yelling and swearing at the problem will clearly fix everything.

Leave a comment:

• Galenia
    replied
    Absolutely no response? **** YOU R2 forever ******* up the balance of the game then ignoring the **** you cause. The Complete lack of responses shows just how spineless you money grabbing bastards are.

Leave a comment:

• Galenia
    replied
    Why are R2 ignoring this? Disgusting. R2CS_TIM replies to another thread but not this one.. shock :O

Clearly they cant be bothered with fixing problems.. Sign of a great company that is..
    Last edited by Galenia; 12-30-2013, 10:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    priest blood blade works.

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
    Wrong, of course the strongest players will get to the bosses first as they die much faster that way.
    That's what happens in my server, so I don't even bother with them...

all lies i have an supreme augric staff x +15 and cant kill the feckers work that 1 out

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    before the last maint
    priest life drain and blood pact and rings
    mage not sure maybe fire wave?
    ranger wither trap(is what i used) maybe scarlet fever
    knight fight on sheild of thorns
    rogue blade dance double cut triple strike?devoid and they have amazing hit rating

Leave a comment:

• JPwayne82444
    replied
    How to kill them on rogues and knights have been posted, and people have claimed to find ways on priests and rangers. No one has claimed to have found a way to kill the Snowmen on mages yet, and no evidence of priests and rangers being able to has been presented (such as reports of those 2 classes kill snowmen on some servers, not necessarily the how). That is unless you count hitting them with the snowball, which only does 1 damage. Frankly I'm not convinced the snowmen won't time out before a single party could kill one with snowballs alone.

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by KidSess View Post
    EVERYONE can kill it. Someone already posted "how" just look into it..but i have yet to find the mage one.
    I need the priest one...(Current) ;p
    Havn't seen it yet

Leave a comment:

• KidSess
    replied
    Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
    I think every1 can kill them,we already know knights and rogue, but 1st you have to use the snowball skill to 1 hit him so the right skill will work.
    EVERYONE can kill it. Someone already posted "how" just look into it..but i have yet to find the mage one.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    I think every1 can kill them,we already know knights and rogue, but 1st you have to use the snowball skill to 1 hit him so the right skill will work.

Leave a comment:

• Dee_4
    replied
    well come on r2 up until yesterday ive had no trouble on any of my chars killing the snow men now its buggd it doesnt matter which char i use how many times frost goes off how many snowballs i throw i can have more than one char on one snowman all throwing snowballs and get absolutely no damage done to the snowman i think you guys should completly fix this event and run it another 2 weeks since the first weeks times were bugged and now after fixing it its just completlly buggd all together
    Last edited by Dee_4; 12-28-2013, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xkiriya
    replied
    Rangers DoT from scarlet fever used to be able to kill it. Now it can't.

Leave a comment:

• negruzzi
    replied
    i've already said about rogues balde dance skill and knights Shield of Thorns ( only when you hit them with the snowball it's working)
    Now i sawed priest can kill them to. How?
    What skills are using the other classed to kill the snowman?
    Don't be greedy guys. Share some love around.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X