Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satoriama
    replied
    k so it is still impossible to kill the snowman bosses and the snowball does 1 damage to them a lv 69 scion rogue goes around and 2 hits em using normal skills and not using the snowball so ya r2 explaine that one

Leave a comment:

• fariz85
    replied
    damn now priest cant kill it -_-

Leave a comment:

• Himadri
    replied
    Can't be killed by anyone as far I could find. Not even rogues with very high hit rates or knights who could kill earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Skyvara
    replied
    What the hell is this garbage,,,,now hardly anyone can kill. Only very high lvl,,,the damage does not decrease even after long term attacks. You fixed the event in favor of those more powerful.

Leave a comment:

• Sephira_Yamishi
    replied
    Next just make them like Turkey bosses, at it more of fair chance to kill the boss rather then deal with all this. Poorly done event and highly displeased, if an item is required to kill them state that plain and clear rather that the wording that has been used. It might take a few more to type something that simple but make less headache all around. Like with the dungeon 2x simple side would have been something like (This event doesn't apply to VIP runs) yes you have people complain about that fact but at least they know.

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    how you guys fixed this event??im knight 150 eido 100k+ atk + lost speed atk and auguric sword but his at full hp over 10 min...GLAD YOU FIX IT...and again you prove how you listen us.....If you dont even test your events what can we ask from you?Shame.

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    -_- priest cant kill << only lucky

now some random rogue can kill it over a full eidolon party -_- change back pls
    Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 09:41 PM. Reason: Merged

Leave a comment:

• fr33doom
    replied
    So, now the "fixed" the snowman so that I (rogue) cannot even do dmg, but then a knight comes, and u see the hp going down fast.
    Last edited by fr33doom; 12-26-2013, 02:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R23625969
    replied
    somehow this event is favorable to priests and rogues.. for the whole week, i haven't killed a single snowman even though i am always scouting every spawn time.. i get to lower the hp but then either a rogue or a priest walks by and kills it instantly.. i am a mage and this event is really unfair as only 1-3 players can only benefit to this event.. its better if r2 just remove this event or fix it like that of a turkey/thief/gotor..

Leave a comment:

• VikramB
    replied
    Can someone explain to me how certain players (won't name names) come by and steal my snowman and one shot it? every single time too.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by dovoImport View Post
    r2 games you are Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ . utterly stupid. last hit gets the drops? you encourage ksing as part of the holiday spirit? merry Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ xmas we all rob each other. u morons. certain characters fight for 5 mins+ and have the boss hp down to literally 0% except for tha last hit, til some other Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ comes and gets that hit and steals from the hard working people that cant get Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. you Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ idiots.
    Totally agree, complete **.

Leave a comment:

• dovoImport
    replied
    r2 games you are Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ . utterly stupid. last hit gets the drops? you encourage ksing as part of the holiday spirit? merry Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ xmas we all rob each other. u morons. certain characters fight for 5 mins+ and have the boss hp down to literally 0% except for tha last hit, til some other Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ comes and gets that hit and steals from the hard working people that cant get Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. you Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ idiots.
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 12-24-2013, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jibrilmudo
    replied
    I hate that, ppl keep stealing the one I am killing =...= is not fair

Leave a comment:

• Whisper498
    replied
    how many snowman spawn and where?

Leave a comment:

• mtdew1234
    replied
    im weakest priest ever i killed like 3 mins lol