X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KidSess
    replied
    Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
    What a lame event, you can get the snowman down all the way, but when some1 else gets the final blow, he runs away with the loot, even though you do all the work.
    that too, but the reason i dont like it is because it takes 5 minutes to kill one Snowman. I would understand if it regenerated, but it honestly gives you "miss Miss MISS MIss MISs MISS" ~_~

Leave a comment:

• fr33doom
    replied
    What a lame event, you can get the snowman down all the way, but when some1 else gets the final blow, he runs away with the loot, even though you do all the work.

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    no fair...

Leave a comment:

• TheJudge1
    replied
    im sure everyone have a rouge alt? use the VIPER skill and u can kill the boss in 2 min

hope that helps

Leave a comment:

• Isarenya
    replied
    Originally posted by cigoshipe View Post
    u can kill snowman with snowball and if u have perfect frag weapon thanks to the skills i like it, its luck( 1 player is inpossible to kill all of them even if he is the strongest)so i think its a bit fair but the players that dont have frag r ******. u have to think for them too
    Wrong, of course the strongest players will get to the bosses first as they die much faster that way.
    That's what happens in my server, so I don't even bother with them...

Leave a comment:

• piggybank111
    replied
    strong people just come and steal snow bosses people is killing.
    and since snow bosses are weak, they kill faster

always an unfair event.

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    r2 u always put the bosses when im asleep, why dpnt u make them spawn every 3hourzs so that everyone can join

Leave a comment:

• cerisdevoi
    replied
    Can we get Midnight snowmen, because with the 18:00 bugged, 2 of the 3 spawn times are during normal work hours for a lot of people

Leave a comment:

• cigoshipe
    replied
    u can kill snowman with snowball and if u have perfect frag weapon thanks to the skills i like it, its luck( 1 player is inpossible to kill all of them even if he is the strongest)so i think its a bit fair but the players that dont have frag r ******. u have to think for them too

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by R21748779 View Post
    Bosses didn't spawn at 1800 on S6
    It's written in the first post where there's an update that states there is a bug and should be fine with next week's maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• R21748779
    replied
    Bosses didn't spawn at 1800 on S6

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    These bosses are much easier to kill than the turkeys. The snowball isn't really needed but it does make it easier, just turn on frost and watch it drop. At 18:00 people on my server weren't attacking the bosses so I killed 6 of them. I didn't even need my alts, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Azaleic27
    replied
    I can kill one too without a snowball... ^.^

Leave a comment:

• Zuzap
    replied
    #24 What hit rating bot? -shifty eyes-

Leave a comment:

• BrotherVT
    replied
    Originally posted by Zuzap View Post