No announcement yet.

[Activity] Snowball Fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be killed by anyone as far I could find. Not even rogues with very high hit rates or knights who could kill earlier.

Comment

damn now priest cant kill it -_-

Comment

k so it is still impossible to kill the snowman bosses and the snowball does 1 damage to them a lv 69 scion rogue goes around and 2 hits em using normal skills and not using the snowball so ya r2 explaine that one

Comment

Scion rogue -> Blade Dance -> instant kill. Thanks for letting us rogues get the full loot again ;D

Comment

only 1 person farmed all the snowmans on the first spawn. a Knight 150 eido ..5 sec to kill a snowman. How is this possibile ?i`m 150 ranger Eido and can`t kill a ****. What`s goin` on now ?? ONLY 1 person on my server will farm all the snowman ?? Now that`s really UNFAIR for the rest of us dammit.

Comment

Originally posted by negruzzi View Post
              only 1 person farmed all the snowmans on the first spawn. a Knight 150 eido ..5 sec to kill a snowman. How is this possibile ?i`m 150 ranger Eido and can`t kill a ****. What`s goin` on now ?? ONLY 1 person on my server will farm all the snowman ?? Now that`s really UNFAIR for the rest of us dammit.
              you shouldn't be so mad. I am a level 150 edilon rogue and i cannot seem touch them at all. Snowball does (1) damage to them and someone else comes doing 1/5 of his life after i hit the SnowMan around 12-15 times with (1) damage. Eventually, the other person gets the loot and everything after i was holding the Snowman for about 3 minutes doing only ONE DAMAGE PER HIT.
              Originally posted by Dr.Q
              Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

last week, with my ranger ,i could solo a snowman in 6-7 min ..but i could kill it all by myself. now..i tried for 50 min to kill one...and still had full HP . that Knight looted all the 15 snowman ...in 1 round. So this event is made for him only ? be serious ...
                Last edited by negruzzi; 12-26-2013, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                  you shouldn't be so mad. I am a level 150 edilon rogue and i cannot seem touch them at all. Snowball does (1) damage to them and someone else comes doing 1/5 of his life after i hit the SnowMan around 12-15 times with (1) damage. Eventually, the other person gets the loot and everything after i was holding the Snowman for about 3 minutes doing only ONE DAMAGE PER HIT.
                  Use blade dance. Blade dance can't miss, not even when people have seng respawn protection or IoB respawn protection.
                  Snowman die in 1-3 seconds

I'm sure knights have a skill that cant miss either. Maybe wave but I didn't test that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                    Use blade dance. Blade dance can't miss, not even when people have seng respawn protection or IoB respawn protection.
                    Snowman die in 1-3 seconds

I'm sure knights have a skill that cant miss either. Maybe wave but I didn't test that yet.
                    What about rangers or Mages or Priests ? any skill we could use ?

Comment

Originally posted by negruzzi View Post
                      What about rangers or Mages or Priests ? any skill we could use ?
                      i can guaranteed you that priest do have one because i have seeing someone 2 hit them.
                      Originally posted by Dr.Q
                      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                        i can guaranteed you that priest do have one because i have seeing someone 2 hit them.
                        Need more info...skill names..for priest, ranger , mage or knight.. Come on ppl ...help each other..

Comment

I'm pretty sure no amount of hit rating matters on this. I play on another site, and when snowmen spawned one of our GMs was on. After people started complaining about not being able to kill them she tried, and she couldn't hit them either, with 796K Hit. If 796,000 hit, which was listed as +100% (apparently it is capped, unlike dodge) couldn't hit them, no way anyone can hit them unless the attack is undodgeable.

Comment

true...it`s all about the skills...that can`t be dodged..like rogues Blade Dance...what skill can be used for the other characters ? Btw Sess ...you know what lvl was that priest ?

Comment

Well as long as I can get two I'll be happy. But a hint to what people may have guess; the snowman isn't debuffable anymore so I'm not sure of any priest or rogue skill(besides blade dance supposedly?) that can kill it since the two skills that use to work were Life drain and viper.

Now that it's not debuffable there's still one skill that worked for the old snowman and still prevails; shield of thorn from knights. It does rebound dmg so if they get aggro they will get the kill. Hope that removes any confusion. I do agree it's unfair though since the snowman has, more or less, 900-1000 hp or so. Will take forever to knock that down a peg.

But yeah, atm it seems the two skills that work are shield of thorns(fact) and blade dance(probably. I'm not too sure but taking the people that mention it as a fact so far.) Hope it helps in the sense of information

Comment

well..2nd round of snowman. same knight eido killed all of them in 5 min. NO ONE ELSE on the server could kill any snowman. We`re playing on Armor Games server. Tried with and Eido knight lvl 150 also...all the skills..and all of them failed..still all miss...dunno what to do. This is to unfair to the whole server..all this event for 1 person ? he will get OP while the rest just stand and watch. it sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X