No announcement yet.

[Activity] Snowball Fight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irritating discriminating game.. a bloodlust knight cant kill any.. GRRR.. and why do i have to use my noob rogue=.=
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

for 2 weeks, mages will just have to watch others kill the snowman? thanks r2 for the discrimination.. my main char isn't here in r2 but in other cs host and sadly, we arent allowed to have alts/multi.. so the "just use a rogue alt" is impossible... lucky the snowman doesn't drop ss..

Comment

Two Rogue events in a row. Big fail R2.
        (S63)Hawthorn
        Lvl 103 Edo Priest

Comment

Originally posted by negruzzi View Post
          true...it`s all about the skills...that can`t be dodged..like rogues Blade Dance...what skill can be used for the other characters ? Btw Sess ...you know what lvl was that priest ?
          level 120+ Edilon..i don't recall the level.

Originally posted by kungfuterry View Post
          Two Rogue events in a row. Big fail R2.
          dude, if you would try and find information first. Rangers have a skill that can kill it. I experience this myself during today's last spawn. Knights have a skill as well, Priest have a skill as well, Rogues have a skill as well. It's just a matter who finds it :/.
          Last edited by VicZar; 12-26-2013, 09:34 PM. Reason: Merged
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

and never for a mage..

Comment

So..well , we know the skills for rogues and knights. What about rangers and priests?? What skills we need ? Come on ppl, help is needed.

Comment

so for knight its its shield of thorns?I dont wanna reset and faild.

Comment

I didn't tried yet to be sure, but i will today.. Come on ppl , share some love.. Don't be greedy.. Tell the rest of us the skills for Ranger and Priest needed to kill some snowman pls. It's hollydays dammit >.<

Comment

This is what makes people hate the game. The bosses were being killed and people complained because others could kill them faster, and what does r2 do? They make the bosses so hard hardly anybody can kill them. Whoever is running the show down there is a damn fool and probably never played a video game in their life. What you guy did to the Showman bosses is not a fix! Change it back to the way it was before or at least make the snowball relevant. The stupid snowball is worthless.
                    "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

i think they should be like turkey bosses where the one that deals the most dmg gets the drops, not the *** hole that pops up and attacks it when it has 1hp left. turkey bosses are fair to me. these snowman bosses should having nothing to do with any xmas event as they promote theft and cause drama.

Comment

The thing is that only 2 knights on my server are farming all the snowman , the rest of us just watching... i tried with eido mage, ranger, priest.. And couldn't hit any of those snowman.. Now this is unfair..only 2 players to get all the loots for the rest of this event?? C'mon.. There must be an solution for priests, mage or ranger to kill this things. NOW.. WHAT ARE THOSE SKILLS NEEDED TO KILL THEM ??

EDIT: so more than 4 000 views and no GM or R2_Cs is going to reply here..
                        You may wonder why?? Me to.. -.-
                        Last edited by negruzzi; 12-27-2013, 12:46 PM.

Comment

another sh*ty event...

Comment

the 2 hour buff and the cheap wisdom pearls are only good thing about this event.

Comment

Originally posted by crooks88 View Post
                              the 2 hour buff and the cheap wisdom pearls are only good thing about this event.
                              Wisdom pearls
                              ...and u forgot the cards...the alts make em easy to get ;p
                              and the new 1s have the torches XD
                              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                              Kamikaze Member
                              Somany systems...so little time...
                              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions I've seen in this thread.
                                When a similar event like this comes up in the future, I'll be sure to get something like this done.
                                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                                X