• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to kill that snowboss >.<

Comment

Originally posted by bochook View Post
      How to kill that snowboss >.<
      Only know of Rouges blade dance and Snowballs...think Frag/Sperion skills hit...
      IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
      Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
      Kamikaze Member
      Somany systems...so little time...
      If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

If your a Knight scion+ and your not using the reflect skill then do not bother wasting your time on snowmen. FYI any skill that causes self damage to your target will in turn work :P took almost a week to figure this out since people are greedy and do not want to share the loot. We have 2 Knights doing this on our sever too mainly but others are picking it up, good to see. Good luck all hope this helps!! ☺☺♥
        Server -Kabam-English
        Char Name - WillyHi
        Level - Eidolon lvl 100
        Class -Beast Knight
        Guild - Fantasy

Comment

i've already said about rogues balde dance skill and knights Shield of Thorns ( only when you hit them with the snowball it's working)
          Now i sawed priest can kill them to. How?
          What skills are using the other classed to kill the snowman?
          Don't be greedy guys. Share some love around.

Comment

Rangers DoT from scarlet fever used to be able to kill it. Now it can't.

Comment

well come on r2 up until yesterday ive had no trouble on any of my chars killing the snow men now its buggd it doesnt matter which char i use how many times frost goes off how many snowballs i throw i can have more than one char on one snowman all throwing snowballs and get absolutely no damage done to the snowman i think you guys should completly fix this event and run it another 2 weeks since the first weeks times were bugged and now after fixing it its just completlly buggd all together
              Last edited by Dee_4; 12-28-2013, 10:00 PM.

Comment

I think every1 can kill them,we already know knights and rogue, but 1st you have to use the snowball skill to 1 hit him so the right skill will work.

Comment

Originally posted by R22517848 View Post
                  I think every1 can kill them,we already know knights and rogue, but 1st you have to use the snowball skill to 1 hit him so the right skill will work.
                  EVERYONE can kill it. Someone already posted "how" just look into it..but i have yet to find the mage one.
                  Originally posted by Dr.Q
                  Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
                    EVERYONE can kill it. Someone already posted "how" just look into it..but i have yet to find the mage one.
                    I need the priest one...(Current) ;p
                    Havn't seen it yet
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

How to kill them on rogues and knights have been posted, and people have claimed to find ways on priests and rangers. No one has claimed to have found a way to kill the Snowmen on mages yet, and no evidence of priests and rangers being able to has been presented (such as reports of those 2 classes kill snowmen on some servers, not necessarily the how). That is unless you count hitting them with the snowball, which only does 1 damage. Frankly I'm not convinced the snowmen won't time out before a single party could kill one with snowballs alone.

Comment

before the last maint
                        priest life drain and blood pact and rings
                        mage not sure maybe fire wave?
                        ranger wither trap(is what i used) maybe scarlet fever
                        knight fight on sheild of thorns
                        rogue blade dance double cut triple strike?devoid and they have amazing hit rating

Comment

Originally posted by Isarenya View Post
                          Wrong, of course the strongest players will get to the bosses first as they die much faster that way.
                          That's what happens in my server, so I don't even bother with them...

all lies i have an supreme augric staff x +15 and cant kill the feckers work that 1 out

Comment

priest blood blade works.

Comment

Why are R2 ignoring this? Disgusting. R2CS_TIM replies to another thread but not this one.. shock :O

Clearly they cant be bothered with fixing problems.. Sign of a great company that is..
                              Last edited by Galenia; 12-30-2013, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Absolutely no response? **** YOU R2 forever ******* up the balance of the game then ignoring the **** you cause. The Complete lack of responses shows just how spineless you money grabbing bastards are.

Comment

Working...
                                X