Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] 09/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] 09/06/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 09/06/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

EDIT: Patch notes are live and can be found in this thread. Please be advised that the Rose Activities are level dependent, so if your a Level 100 Scion, might want to hold off before you rush to Eidolon.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

st
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

no clues?
      IGN: erzza
      class: Priest
      level: 100
      plane: scion
      insignia: marshall
      server: Kaspaya beach

Comment

You guys are just trying very hard even though players do not like the events. I feel sorry but what ever. Good luck launching the new events... All i can say.

And f the haters hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ylmas View Post
          no clues?
          I give clues, you all get worked up, and set your expectations waaaaaaaay too high. So no, no clues.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            I give clues, you all get worked up, and set your expectations waaaaaaaay too high. So no, no clues.
            Do not blame you 1 bit

Server: Amethyst Forest
            Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
            Guild: Sanctuary
            Name: Miroku
            Husband: Codawg

Comment

wat is the next event ? sir ?
              chardykun

Comment

gmuttt event pleaseeee

Comment

Originally posted by BadNurse View Post
                  gmuttt event pleaseeee
                  Will there be a GMUT event? Lets check my Magic 8 Ball!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7299.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	1660389

OOooo, sorry. Better luck next week.

Comment

Have mercy on me a lvl 100 priest with battle bear forever

Comment

haha nice magicball .. ask it again about eidolon
                      IGN: erzza
                      class: Priest
                      level: 100
                      plane: scion
                      insignia: marshall
                      server: Kaspaya beach

Comment

one more time magic 8-ball

Comment

maybe his sources are bad <.< or at least let`s hope so

Comment

Originally posted by ylmas View Post
                            haha nice magicball .. ask it again about eidolon
                            As much as I would love it if eidolon were going live, I can assure you that it isn't the case.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2426454804_06648486e3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	1660390

Fiiiiiine, let me go talk to the dev team. See if the 8 Ball knows something I don't.

Comment

thank you for clarifying that

Comment

Working...
                              X