Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Announcement] New CS Server – Silver Hollow – Going Live 1/9 @ 13:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok guess im back to sleep

Comment

aint no rest for the wicked my friend tough it out im sure it will be up within the half hour lol
      Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

this is ridiculous

Comment

maybe they meant 13th hour after 13th hour lol
          Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

someone at r2 has difficulty with time zones in military time i think it my end up being 1300 central lol

Comment

they dont take this long normally

Comment

Holding off a good smoke and a trip to the bathroom xD

Comment

any gm gunna update us on why this is taking so long?

Comment

man i though it was there it took a min to reload page i was like yes maybe its there nope lagg troll lol

Comment

mine did that screen went all java in stuff though

Comment

What he said ^

Comment

Jokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Comment

^ ^ come on i stayed up just for this xD

Comment

im not leaving my luck i go outside to smoke come back and it goes up soon as i left

Comment

Contact Any GM by mail or File A ticket regarding this issue.. so they'll know whats happening

Comment

Working...
                                X