Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im just complain slightly and do nothing about it lol

Comment

pfft they know thats for dang sure its not like they just forgot about it they probably reading this laughing at us gonna wait till most leave for smoke and bam there it is
      Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

labtop and smoking indoors i got this

Comment

labtop lol sounds expensive
          Know this Swimming Bird: This blue eye percieves all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

Comment

Why so many of you smoke? CS that stressful? lol game supposed to relax you xD

Comment

it will be released soon don't worry

Comment

I messaged someone

Comment

lol it was 250 i believe just a little chromebook

Comment

ill wait 30mins more.. i have a wedding later =D

Comment

as the words of a great singer once said
                      "Its just an old family tradition"

Comment

alright i know they are waiting on me to leave to open it up so for all you waiting i will go use bathroom so they can sneak it in while im gone lol

Comment

maybe they changed their minds

Comment

im tinking they were late by 6 mins and you might not be able to be later than 5 so they could be waiting till 14:00

Comment

or 1300 central my time

Comment

screw this imma go eat something

Comment

Working...
                                X