No announcement yet.

[Activity] The Starglade Riches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

central starglade really nice, why don't make it become real place for us to go there anytime like starglade, tree of life...^^

Comment

no morph crystals? zzz

Comment

a running tally should be kept so that WHEN these events roll around the folks that DO spend cash get the rewards....

Comment

4 Hours After 1 Chest!!

Server: (S23) Angel Island

Guild: DeathLords - GM ( DeathEmperor )

Level: 42

Don't need More Information right?

IGN: (S23)gake671 - (S23)gake691 ( another alt page > )

Level:75-35 ( lazy to level up )

Class : Knight - Ranger

Wings : Angel Lords Wings -Magic Extreme Glowing Wings III

Server :

Guild : Shadow Members

Zodiac : Capricorn

Honor : Duke - Noble

Plane : Mortal

^@.@^ <@.@>

Comment

made 20 maps, zero worked.

Comment

Things to FIX!
              ** every four hours ** tell us the exact time please .... and for good measure add an in-game announcement
              limit of 50 - why? just why? any good reason? no? then eliminate the limit!!! - its arbitrary and people waste of alot effort to get there and aww - no chest.
              kick the zone - kick everyone out of zone before spawning a new chest - 'nuff said - you do with Survivial of the fittest after 30 min - do it with Starglade Central.

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                Things to FIX!
                ** every four hours ** tell us the exact time please .... and for good measure add an in-game announcement
                limit of 50 - why? just why? any good reason? no? then eliminate the limit!!! - its arbitrary and people waste of alot effort to get there and aww - no chest.
                kick the zone - kick everyone out of zone before spawning a new chest - 'nuff said - you do with Survivial of the fittest after 30 min - do it with Starglade Central.
                Every 4 hours, and the event started at 8am, so... 8am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm, 12am, 4am, 8am, rinse and repeat.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

How do you synthesize the Map?

Comment

Originally posted by Elevation View Post
                    How do you synthesize the Map?
                    Once you have 10 scraps, you double click them and the map portal scroll will synthesize. Then you double click the scroll and hope it teleports you.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

is there no greater rewards??|
                      rewards for better players?? |

Comment

larger quantities of each rewards maybe better...
                        4hours is such a long time you know !!

Comment

hings to FIX!

Comment

please.. minimize the dailies of this game.. coz if you do many players will not quit.. they coz this game was boring.. to many quest and you want a player to spend his time just playing this game.. do you know that there are things to do in real life .. i want to finish all my quest but .. i don't have much time .. and every day the quest becomes more and more .. i don't have enough time to play cs so i can't do manny dungeons or quest.. can u minizmize the maximum tries for quest, dungeons , and others.. please read this GM's

Comment

larger quantities of each rewards maybe better...
                              4hours is such a long time you know !!

Comment

hey... what about the losers??
                                what will they get ??
                                nothing??

Comment

Working...
                                X