Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] The Starglade Riches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just done it in other crystal saga..!

shining gem coupon!

Comment

damn,,,,every i got 30lvlthere always a new server.................it make me bored to play this game
      any suggestion anyone??

Comment

i have no money to buy crystal..........

Comment

WHERES THE chest?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boydevil12345 View Post
            WHERES THE chest?!!!!!!
            In the first post:
            Within Central Starglade, a Treasure Chest will spawn at the following coordinates, X: 63 Y: 112.
            It's past the heart stepping stones and between 4 pillars. If you don't see it, then 50 people have already clicked on it and you'll need to wait until the next chest spawn which is in 4 hour intervals starting from 8.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

why only 1 ive been grinding them for like the last day and used like 10 of em but i didnt go to central please raise the chance of it to go to starglade central!

Comment

just go afk mode on lvl 30 monsters for a long time then go play another game then come back to see how much treasure scraps u have when i came back i got like 21

Comment

20% chance of getting there? I doubt that. I seriously synthed 62 maps yesterday, and not a single map took me there... 20% would mean that one out of ever five maps would take me there. I have synthed 21 maps today and still have yet to go. The first two days I was in there for every chest I think. But now its not working. I think that R2 needs to work on their math skill LoL Its not like there is anything I need in there, but I can sell that stuff for gold. I dont care if I go or not, just letting you know that your math is a little off. LoL
                  Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                  Character: Jessie
                  Class: Priest
                  Level: 106+
                  Plane Eidolon
                  Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

So you can just sit in there forever after the event finishes; or does the chest stop spawning; or do you get forced out by the game?

Comment

over 30 maps... went 1 time... got a stupid soul shard. event FAIL

Comment

wow nc i want to go in now i think its time for me to grind

Comment

i know this is late but i think there is bug concening this event cause i saw someone with many alts, let say 5, farmed his way to CS (central starglade).. then when he gets his prize then disconnect. then w8 for the four hr interval then get then disconnect again.. he was there i think the whole time..

Comment

When does the chest actually spawn is it random?
                            Server: [S51]Cimmerian Woodlands
                            Character: jellybelly
                            Class: Knight
                            LVL: 70
                            Plane: Mortal
                            Mount: Battle Bear//Unicorn
                            Pet's: Boxing Bear (Dead ) Bone Dragon//Baby Demon//Baby Angel//TEEKA!!
                            Job: Very squishy knight :o

Comment

Working...
                            X