Emergency Maintenance at 3:00 AM EST on January 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance at 3:00 AM EST on January 10th

All Crystal Saga servers will be going down for maintenance on January 10th at 3:00 AM EST / 12:00 AM PST due to an issue with Pearls of Wisdom and the Tenet system. Downtime is expected to last about 1 hour, but may change. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be including compensation in next week's update. Please keep your eyes on this thread for any other news regarding this issue.

• DrainMe
    replied
    I could have sworn we were told we would be compensated for the maintenance on the 10th. Where exactly is this compensation?

Leave a comment:

• R222370874
    replied
    Sorry but it was my understanding that you where going to make a compensation for thr PoGW going down earlier this week on 01/10/14.

Leave a comment:

• Lilyrien420
    replied
    Have wasted two TG runs now because I keep getting DCed with an illegal login to follow. What is going on.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	login.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	1679510

Leave a comment:

• willyhi
    replied
    What heck is going on?? shortly after IoB I get DC'd and can not log back in while getting stupid error msg!! *** is going!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	loginerror.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1679509

Leave a comment:

• R22517848
    replied
    when is about money you have time to do the emergency maint,when is events bug we have to wait 1 week to fix it...we dont need a compesation pack with 2x xp and 1 health orb you can keep that.

Leave a comment:

• R21906401
    replied
    You should have your brains check r2... You already.set a limit on corruption tries per day why set the.keys to a very very low drop rate¿
    Please just make it like avernal\spernal\void style so we can do it on our own time...taking out the conflicts on other timed events

Leave a comment:

• R2489228
    replied
    I can not do my ladder keeps loging me out

s3 panther01 at kaymo moutain

Leave a comment:

• archangel2013
    replied
    i just started playing up again what i miss?

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
    Well, I hope so, because I used 4 POW (bound) and didn't get a single thing from it, I should have 2/5 parts of the magic tenet lvl1 marked off but I don't... And I saved those from the Scrooge event.... Now there gone!
    From what other players have been posting, this PoW/GPoW error only impeded them from using the item. It didn't take the item without giving wisdom; it was simply a dud -- as discussed in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....486#post773486
    If your pearls were used without giving you wisdom, then I'm going to suggest the next best thing, and that's to file a ticket about it.

Leave a comment:

• Beepuddylan
    replied
    Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
    And we're also getting compensated, so that's another plus. ;p
    Well, I hope so, because I used 4 POW (bound) and didn't get a single thing from it, I should have 2/5 parts of the magic tenet lvl1 marked off but I don't... And I saved those from the Scrooge event.... Now there gone!

Leave a comment:

• KerryVonRyan
    replied
    would love the time of corruption be change please. can we have it to same time as before or make it before
    the first gr where no other event. thank you.

Leave a comment:

• torodomo
    replied
    The most letdown here is corruption.. mob that only need 1 hit and the drop rate too low.. 25 min and didnt get any key at all.. without afk its soooo tiring.. the time that clash with hellstorm and avernal? like dg only 5 run.. then u should make vip additional run.. love piggies more at least in 12 min i can get a piggies..

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    and they told us nice and early so that is a good thing

Leave a comment:

• puppetbomber
    replied
    Originally posted by lights022 View Post
    As long as the game gets fixed, i have no problem interfering with me gameplay.
    And we're also getting compensated, so that's another plus. ;p

Leave a comment:

Working...
X