Emergency Maintenance at 3:00 AM EST on January 10th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emergency Maintenance at 3:00 AM EST on January 10th

All Crystal Saga servers will be going down for maintenance on January 10th at 3:00 AM EST / 12:00 AM PST due to an issue with Pearls of Wisdom and the Tenet system. Downtime is expected to last about 1 hour, but may change. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be including compensation in next week's update. Please keep your eyes on this thread for any other news regarding this issue.

As long as the game gets fixed, i have no problem interfering with me gameplay.

Comment

and while at it, can you please change the time of corruption back to what it was before or before 1st gr...it doesnt work..we cant do averna and hellstorm cause of it..please look into it. thank you.

Comment

and the drop rate of keys really sucks.... it pisses most of us

Comment

Originally posted by lights022 View Post
          As long as the game gets fixed, i have no problem interfering with me gameplay.
          And we're also getting compensated, so that's another plus. ;p

Comment

and they told us nice and early so that is a good thing
            Name: (S51)Aliceianna
            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
            Class: Ranger Hybrid
            Plane: Eidolon
            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
            Level: 143+
            Honor Rank:Emperor
            Mount: Killin
            Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

The most letdown here is corruption.. mob that only need 1 hit and the drop rate too low.. 25 min and didnt get any key at all.. without afk its soooo tiring.. the time that clash with hellstorm and avernal? like dg only 5 run.. then u should make vip additional run.. love piggies more at least in 12 min i can get a piggies..

Comment

would love the time of corruption be change please. can we have it to same time as before or make it before
                the first gr where no other event. thank you.
                KissItBetter - RAWR Holy Priest - Chat :cool:, Ask Questions :confused:, Have Fun :D!

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
                  And we're also getting compensated, so that's another plus. ;p
                  Well, I hope so, because I used 4 POW (bound) and didn't get a single thing from it, I should have 2/5 parts of the magic tenet lvl1 marked off but I don't... And I saved those from the Scrooge event.... Now there gone!
                  Game:Crystal Saga
                  Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
                  IGN:S58-AquaShock
                  Level: 198-Eidolon
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
                  -Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by Beepuddylan View Post
                    Well, I hope so, because I used 4 POW (bound) and didn't get a single thing from it, I should have 2/5 parts of the magic tenet lvl1 marked off but I don't... And I saved those from the Scrooge event.... Now there gone!
                    From what other players have been posting, this PoW/GPoW error only impeded them from using the item. It didn't take the item without giving wisdom; it was simply a dud -- as discussed in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....486#post773486
                    If your pearls were used without giving you wisdom, then I'm going to suggest the next best thing, and that's to file a ticket about it.

Comment

i just started playing up again what i miss?

Comment

I can not do my ladder keeps loging me out

s3 panther01 at kaymo moutain

Comment

You should have your brains check r2... You already.set a limit on corruption tries per day why set the.keys to a very very low drop rate¿
                          Please just make it like avernal\spernal\void style so we can do it on our own time...taking out the conflicts on other timed events

Comment

when is about money you have time to do the emergency maint,when is events bug we have to wait 1 week to fix it...we dont need a compesation pack with 2x xp and 1 health orb you can keep that.

Comment

What heck is going on?? shortly after IoB I get DC'd and can not log back in while getting stupid error msg!! *** is going!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	loginerror.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	85.7 KB
ID:	1679509
                              Server -Kabam-English
                              Char Name - WillyHi
                              Level - Eidolon lvl 100
                              Class -Beast Knight
                              Guild - Fantasy

Comment

Working...
                              X