Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lolpop1
    replied
    i was just woundering if the admin are any closer to getting our chars Back ? 2 days is alot ov gameplay we are guna miss 2x ladder 6x tg for all the Vip and much much more please let us no soon as

Leave a comment:

• sheikh15011
    replied
    we need compensation why they stop us to play. i am boring because i stop playing others games only focus on CS. all ZQ players deserved compensation according to delay time. ans compensation not mean we need lollipop, a nice compensation pack which is perfect substitute of ours time. i think now R2 admin can't disappoint us.

Leave a comment:

• Amarylius
    replied
    Originally posted by chipie899 View Post
    hey sheikh got the same trouble here looks like they deleted all our chars or forgot them in zq i don t know
    i hope they ll give them back to us soon and with all the stuff we had
    cya later on S33
    The characters are all in S33, the problem is that they aren't linked to accounts we have created using npc Kevin, but I was able to check and I can see the data of characters in S33 , also the guilds are there too, some of CS zqgame like alness, melzky and Jojo characters can be seen in ranks in S33.
    Please don't panic.

Leave a comment:

• chipie899
    replied
    hey sheikh got the same trouble here looks like they deleted all our chars or forgot them in zq i don t know
    i hope they ll give them back to us soon and with all the stuff we had
    cya later on S33

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Guess you havn't heard bout the problem they had with Joyopark servers...

Leave a comment:

• xienz1
    replied
    Owh well...Okay

Leave a comment:

• Mike.Detz
    replied
    Ouch! 48 hours? Yeah, I'm patient, but you are talking some serious CS withdrawal there sir!

I have not missed a day in a year and a half! Not to mention the money I have spent $2,173.56.

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    UPDATE:

For players from ZQgame, the scheduled server merge between ZQgame and R2games has experienced some issues and we're working hard to get them fixed. At this time, if you log in with the R2 account you registered with the aid of the NPC Kevin, you may not find your character(s). Don't panic though, because your character(s) have been perfectly preserved. We're working hard to get the issue resolved and we expect to give everyone access to their character within 48 hours. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We would like to thank everyone for their patience.

Leave a comment:

• Amarylius
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike.Detz View Post
    Still no characters when I try to log into S33. Can anyone see if PriestLord is actually on the server? Then how do I get hooked to him?

Been up all night waiting for this, and ummm, yeah, kinda disappointed!

Kevin is FIRED! lol
    Hi PL, apparently all characters are in S33 even some that didn't registered for merge, and yeah Kevin didn't do his job, which was to link the characters to the R2 account created using him.

Leave a comment:

• Mike.Detz
    replied
    Still no characters when I try to log into S33. Can anyone see if PriestLord is actually on the server? Then how do I get hooked to him?

Been up all night waiting for this, and ummm, yeah, kinda disappointed!

Kevin is FIRED! lol
    Last edited by Mike.Detz; 01-20-2014, 05:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• zen_shiki
    replied
    The reason our chars are not there because they all have detours and buy some souvenirs before going to the new server lol.

Leave a comment:

• Amarylius
    replied
    Thank you, we actually can see they are in S33, there are some zqgame players in players ranks, some that didn't even register for merge.

Leave a comment:

• Mike.Detz
    replied
    Thank you for your quick response!!!

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	an.gif
Views:	1
Size:	818.4 KB
ID:	1679937

We are currently looking into the issue. The characters are there on Server S33, but not attached to any accounts. For the time being please DO NOT create any characters with your new accounts on Server S33 while we are investigating the issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mike.Detz
    replied
    My character is not there yet either!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X