No announcement yet.

CS Server Merge Scheduled for Monday, January 20th @ 1:00 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IT WORKS. PriestLord lives on S33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY, TY, TY!
    Crystal Saga
    (S33) Kraken Beach

PriestLord
    BloodPriest

Comment

All seems ok now, thank you for fixing this problem.

Comment

Once again, our apologies for not getting the issue resolved, we are once more taking another look at the issue and

Originally posted by Mike.Detz View Post
        IT WORKS. PriestLord lives on S33!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY, TY, TY!
        Wait. What?

Originally posted by Amarylius View Post
        All seems ok now, thank you for fixing this problem.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	an.gif
Views:	1
Size:	634.9 KB
ID:	1679965
        You mean it actually got fixed? Its really fixed? Great, now I owe my co-worker 20 bucks.

Glad its resolved, have fun everyone!
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

TY TY TY, love u all finally i m alive

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            You mean it actually got fixed? Its really fixed? Great, now I owe my co-worker 20 bucks.
            Great motivational speach !

Anyway, I wasn't frustrated at all
            Now I am, since now I have to play again... oh well.

Comment

Can I request to change his name to pretty_Nefaro?

Comment

heeeelppppppppp! I can't still get in.. Instead of seeing my character, its asking me to create a new character... huhuhuhuhuhu...

Comment

Originally posted by Melzky View Post
                  heeeelppppppppp! I can't still get in.. Instead of seeing my character, its asking me to create a new character... huhuhuhuhuhu...
                  you will have to ask for support here http://support.r2games.com/
                  Sorry I can't be much help, hope they get your char sorted out.
                  Last edited by Amarylius; 01-21-2014, 10:55 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

i need help I'm From zq and i was wondering if u can still transfer ur account to r2 i really wanna play again and i don't wanna lose the massive progress and achievement i had

Comment

Originally posted by Famous434 View Post
                      i need help I'm From zq and i was wondering if u can still transfer ur account to r2 i really wanna play again and i don't wanna lose the massive progress and achievement i had
                      We cannot. Any characters that were not set up for transfer back when the merge was scheduled were lost when the platform of origin shut down.

Comment

they never sent me an email or any kind of warning for me to transfer wow i might as well quit crystal saga use to be an awesome game was level 70 with epic wings and i had heaps of friends but i lost everything thats sad bye crystal saga ill miss you i spent 50$ on zq what a scam i guess

Comment

Rise from the dead.
                          It seems like R2 decided to delete my character? My GM character is gone. Wow. Any solutions to retrieve it holy ones?

Comment

Working...
                          X