• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thans storm ill take im gonna take the risk

Comment

what probability %?????

Comment

so i ended up spending 2 scrached and 1 normal of my own gem coupons and 17g to get 1 shining its not very good

Comment

this event is great ! finally i have the chance to embedded flawless gems into my equipment
          thank you GM
          " Pleasure gotten through evil means could be a sin, but pleasure can also result from good deeds.What kind of philosophy calls pleasure itself a sin ?

Gilgamesh, Fate/Zero

Comment

its going to be good because itll drive prices and gold rankings back down....stop ur whining

Comment

i think we just need shining gem to forge frag shard for weapon...

i have many shining gem coupon n pc...
              so i dont need this,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by hasteton View Post
                awwww still no Gmutts or MC... but thumbs up... i like this gem exhange =)
                No "gmutts" cuz your a gmut beggar no gmut until you quit game or stop making spamthreads about gmut :P
                LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

Love this! Took me 24 Shinings and a bit above 2 plats to get 1 perfect gem!
                  This is a nice way to get highlvl gems for a reasonable price. And it pulls more gems into your server.
                  It's not easy to reach flawless and above with buying from other players alone.

+1 for this event, bring it back someday :P

Comment

Russian roulette, this is how we do it. Expensive though lol, guess i'm gonna have to start running dungeons more and save up.
                    Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
                    Level: 130
                    Class: Rogue
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Honor: Emperor
                    Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
                    Guild: Rebels
                    Pet: DemonKing

Comment

jah i waste 80g and just get 16 shinnnig gems and 3 excellent gems but i happy because in my server the gold is unless -.-
                      Server: [S2]Adotia Isles
                      IGN: Pluton
                      Might: 159000
                      Guild: Fatality
                      Class: Expert Rifleman
                      Lv: 59
                      Pet: Hapi Cat Ap 355

Comment

anyone know if the % is even (25%) or it's weighted?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          Love this! Took me 24 Shinings and a bit above 2 plats to get 1 perfect gem!
                          This is a nice way to get highlvl gems for a reasonable price. And it pulls more gems into your server.
                          It's not easy to reach flawless and above with buying from other players alone.

+1 for this event, bring it back someday :P
                          i Agree, for people that have a lot of gold that barely use that gold, this is a really good event, high lvl gems it is hard to get expecially when you have your frag weapon to work on and having this event is really a great benefit!
                          Character:Eidolon Priest
                          Server:Tinosia Delta
                          Name:(S42)GreyDude

If you're going to fight, think on the reason why, don't just fight for no reason, think on this:What is the point of beeing hated just because you wanted to do something? normally any person would say they just felt like it.. Be different, say no, fight for good reason and not just for fun/revenge, fight for what you believe on!

Comment

I started with 60 gold and 2 normal gem coupons and about 4 scratched gems that I turned into coupons.

I now have 2g, 1 normal coupon, 2 shining coupons, and 3 excellent coupons.

I got my money's worth but I can see how some others may not be as lucky.
                            (S14)Squintina
                            LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                            LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by potter540 View Post
                              jah i waste 80g and just get 16 shinnnig gems and 3 excellent gems but i happy because in my server the gold is unless -.-
                              Yea, I hear ya on gold being useless, well unless your one of the 20 richest players in server, then its actually useful. But short of trolling the shops day in and out, you dont get enough money now to be able to upgrade anything. Wings doubled in price on my server for the longest time, then fell and stablized 10s lower. Now to even try to upgrade my dual angel 5, I have to throw 1.25-1.5d down on wings a go... and im lucky if that gets me 2 upgrades.

Comment

buh.. doing all level gems coupon, always bring me to the very less advantage result 2 shining gems coupon gave me back 2 shining gems n lose 15g ( note shining gems costs only 10g ), my scratched gems coupons gave me 1 normal so only benefit me 1 scratched n lose 3g ( note scratched gems costs only 70s ). my main to alts have bad luck... i guess this is not for me at all.. i am definitely stop gambling my gold n my gems for this ridiculous ripping off game..

Comment

Working...
                                X