[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 2/13 - 2/20 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: From 2/13 – 2/20, be rewarded with 3 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 3,000 points. These points can then be used to exchange for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your point total and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

would be nice to get those so called points...at my account im not seen any yet after spending vip xtals. I was thinking to spend more but wanted to see first it actually works...and seems not. Once again

Comment

bring back the old points sytem pretty please with the 10pcs per pack rather than this 1pc per pack thankksss!!

Comment

Originally posted by marcbryan08 View Post
        bring back the old points sytem pretty please with the 10pcs per pack rather than this 1pc per pack thankksss!!
        eh, just HOPE for later months that R2 will bring it back.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Is this promotion still up?

Comment

Originally posted by ewartmj2 View Post
            would be nice to get those so called points...at my account im not seen any yet after spending vip xtals. I was thinking to spend more but wanted to see first it actually works...and seems not. Once again
            You do not receive points for vip only crystal purchases.

Comment

Working...
            X