X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 hours #18 LOL

Comment

it will gonna be something special
      Last edited by R218486402; 02-25-2014, 08:36 AM.

Comment

why that time? ppl will miss gotor, avernal and hellstorm. wait till events are over before maint plz....
        Its probably the only time they can do it. If you read the announcement its the Server room for the Crystal Saga Servers that are under going Maint at that time. So its probably the only time the people doing the maint can come in to do it.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I am strongly hoping this will be an upgrade to their servers to fix that loggin failed issue.

EDIT: i just remembered. If the servers will be down for a day, doesn't that mean we will lose our daily loggin?
          Last edited by KidSess; 02-25-2014, 01:21 PM.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

i dont hope nothing...what will be will be...better this then expect something new and get nothing.

Comment

hey r2 wake up. im a scion and have to much hp to take a nimbus bath.. gotta be kidding. mind actually doing something right? oh ya storm where r those rewards from hero of vidalia for s68? coz that never happened either. im so sick of all ur yapping and never fixing a thing. pretty sure i drop enuff money here yall cud come thru on at least 1 thing? i know i ask way too much.

Comment

You really expect to do Nimbus Bath until you're Lv. 150 Eidolon or what? I have a Lv. 94 Rogue Scion that takes too much damage from bath with the nimbus unless I take off all my gear otherwise. Not a lot of people really care about it either and I don't mind it.

Anyway, I heard the Legends of Vidalia for S68 was sent out already.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Leveling shouldn't be the issue lmao.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

i dont happen to care if u mind it or not brother. ur not my concern and im lvl 85 scion and i also remove my gear and still have to run back n forth. no it wasnt the only who got the rewards were sihva. i know u already know tho brothervt since we have already talked about this.

Comment

Originally posted by apathy555 View Post
                      i dont happen to care if u mind it or not brother. ur not my concern and im lvl 85 scion and i also remove my gear and still have to run back n forth. no it wasnt the only who got the rewards were sihva. i know u already know tho brothervt since we have already talked about this.
                      You're the only one who I've seen actually complain about the regeneration for nimbus bath. After all, it's meant to be a party event, not really a solo mission unless you're a Priest anyway.
                      I wasn't saying I was the only one that minded - rather, neither does anybody else.

Comment

who cares isnt even relevant. its called principal. ur the worst troll ever.

Comment

Originally posted by R22334 View Post
                          who cares isnt even relevant. its called principal. ur the worst troll ever.
                          And what's the "principal" supposed to be?

Comment

go pick someone else to annoy. im done humoring u lmao how can i iggy a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by R22334 View Post
                              go pick someone else to annoy. im done humoring u lmao how can i iggy a mod.
                              Oh so you can't tell me what the principal is because there is none?
                              And how exactly was I being a "troller"? I stated a fact regarding an event that's not meant to be soloed unless you chose a Priest otherwise.
                              You do humor me, no doubt about it.

Comment

sure lil one becoz its guessing game and nothing better to do.. u exist to serve for my amusement. lmao awe u missed s68 wc where idk,,,the whole server called u a troll. anywho no it isnt ok that ive got to strip to take a nimbus bath and still dont get the full bath. if u dont find that an issue ,,well that is neither here nor there. mind being a useful mod? instead of starting issues u cud actually be productive or helpful. as i said i know i ask way too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X