Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Will Be Down from 2/27 9 PM to 2/28 1AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Will Be Down from 2/27 9 PM to 2/28 1AM EST

The server room for Crystal Saga servers will be undergoing maintenance from 9 PM on February 27th EST (Feb 27th 6 PM PST, Feb 28th 2 AM GMT, Feb 28th 10 AM GMT+8) to February 28th 1 AM EST. As such, all Crystal Saga servers will be down during this time. Downtime is expected to be 4 hours but could be longer. Thank you for your understanding!

for new events or something else?

Comment

i hope its something good
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

hoping that the Island of BLessing can participate in alternate time... ^_^

Comment

Maybe the next rebirth is coming out, more ladder floors, new world bosses, or they're just going to fix a lot of the stuff that needs fixing. I'm not holding my breath.
          "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

Point shop please!

Comment

Sounds interesting . i hope u enhance the game !!! add some new features and implement some of your players ideas ...

maybe this way can make us the players who left to come back to game
              It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Now, this is the kind of maintenance i would like to see. That's how i am used to seeing maintenance.

Originally posted by JackOJack View Post
                Point shop please!
                i hope they bring back the old point system :/
                Last edited by KidSess; 02-24-2014, 10:47 AM.
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

4 hours. the old maintenance used to take like 2 hours at the max. this is something major coming up....hopefully....
                  Lilies maybe innocent-looking, but try to eat me, and you'll soon find out how bad of a mistake that is.
                  I never forgive. I never forget.

Comment

why that time? ppl will miss gotor, avernal and hellstorm. wait till events are over before maint plz....

Comment

I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

fix connection issues pls annoying

Comment

Could it be longer MT than 4hours? :P We all want fixed bugs and maps (like the ice from december in SG, etc.)
                          I think everyone would be thankful, even if it will take longer time than usually.
                          [S55]Abbie
                          [S3]Legends
                          Eidolon 147
                          Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                          Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                          Kilin
                          Holy Terrene
                          Level 7 Seiryu
                          +1497 Soul
                          Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

I don't know how the old point was, but I cashed 10k without realizing point of interest was over.. So I cried a little. Just a tear.

Comment

Don't get your hopes up. From the way the wording of the announcement goes, this sounds more like server hardware maintenence, not the new event kind of maintenence.
                              The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Working...
                              X