Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Divine Souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as im concerned this is useless for those who cant just drop thousands of dollars into a game

Comment

If only r2 would just add new system items into Tokens or into events/activites and least entice us to taste the new system, they would probably do better in terms of sales. Now it just looks like people are window shopping in a mall and if you try to open the door its locked.

Comment

How long has it been since r2 put out something that doesn't require someone spending a good amount of money?

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
          How long has it been since r2 put out something that doesn't require someone spending a good amount of money?
          Oh since the last blue moon... Let's see... Tenets- casher, Heraldry- casher, Chi- casher......
          Token events have also been around since July last year -_-

Comment

Originally posted by â™ IceEmpressâ™  View Post
            honestly, at this point i am starting to think the main reason we have so many coin events. Is to stop the alt farming, which in fact is encouraging alt farming.

Comment

Originally posted by Dysfunction View Post
              I think the last system that was added where you aren't required to spend thousands of dollars was Beast Soul. You can get that up pretty high just by farming DE from Psych daily, although it takes a while.

Comment

Originally posted by â™ IceEmpressâ™  View Post
                Oh since the last blue moon... Let's see... Tenets- casher, Heraldry- casher, Chi- casher......
                Don't forget Zodiac and Monster Handbook too, for Monster Handbook, i know you can get MoG from Corruption but to open the 3 legendary slots, you need to actually have xtal, at least recharge 50 dollars.

Also, no wonder we don't have Ares equipments, since those can be used at lvl 1, it seems like they have been planning to have this feature since the beginning....
                Last edited by Botolminum; 03-06-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Another update worth nothing for me, instead of making more casher-only items why not fix the billions of bugs you guys create daily?
                  Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                  Name: Lunaria
                  Class: Fire Mage
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 125+
                  Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                  Honor Rank: Emperor
                  Mount: Super Jiyaori
                  Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                  Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                  Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                  Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

put dragon sword and enjoy the 459 patk or matk bonus.

Comment

hmm again still limited info, says earthly soul, is that upgradeable, and if so how and when, will it offer more % to rate instead of 30. how come some gems work and some dont, is the system bugged even as they introduce it to us? how come some stats transfer and some dont. id like something a little more in depth b4 i spend my hard earned money. im tired of getting ripped off by r2 errors!!

Comment

You shoulda put insignia and sperion socket so we can put the other stuff we got in too! Also priests got it again i see no heal at all ?!!!

Comment

HOE is definitely bugged only a 1% crit bonus (white number)...nothing for the 88 points of PDEF and MDEF...should be 30% of 88 each or 26 points bonus PDEF/MDEF.....get it straight r2!!!

Comment

Also that 1% crit u seem to get from HoE, u dont actually get as far as i noticed

Comment

They don't even want to take crystal money through PayPal so how u supposed to cash in the first place if that's all u can use

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
                                HOE is definitely bugged only a 1% crit bonus (white number)...nothing for the 88 points of PDEF and MDEF...should be 30% of 88 each or 26 points bonus PDEF/MDEF.....get it straight r2!!!
                                Just equipped the HOE and got the same results.

Comment

Working...
                                X