No announcement yet.

[Guide] Divine Souls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so, if someone is level 140, how will they level if they are already 140?

Comment

Realistically, no player in the right mind should use this system
      Consider even getting to level 30 just for another frag is just ridiculous effort for probably 5k more atk after enchants and 30% being used. Then the cost just to stack another 30% of other equip stats and w/e costs of just making another set of equips worth using for divine soul is better put in other systems like tenet. If you cant use tenet because its already maxed, then there's really no point in using this system because you don't really need the stats.

It's like another red adamantite... what do you gain for the cost?
      Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

niun brillo la *meep* de divine soul xD
        Last edited by VicZar; 03-17-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: Censored

Comment

its item level requirement not character level.
          so the dragon sword and Heart of Eden is item level is 1 so you can equip it right away.
          slayers is level 9.

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
            Realistically, no player in the right mind should use this system
            Consider even getting to level 30 just for another frag is just ridiculous effort for probably 5k more atk after enchants and 30% being used. Then the cost just to stack another 30% of other equip stats and w/e costs of just making another set of equips worth using for divine soul is better put in other systems like tenet. If you cant use tenet because its already maxed, then there's really no point in using this system because you don't really need the stats.

It's like another red adamantite... what do you gain for the cost?

+1 for you sir.

Comment

for those who actually care (lol)
              bought lvl1 outstanding starter sword from tyria village (lvl3 divine soul)
              enchanting item ups stats given
              putting rubies into it did not.
              more info as i get it.

Comment

Originally posted by R23921051 View Post
                its item level requirement not character level.
                so the dragon sword and Heart of Eden is item level is 1 so you can equip it right away.
                slayers is level 9.
                no it's not.... it's item level requirement to equip it, not item level, i just tried pristine savage which is a lvl 6 item, but i can't equip it, I have lvl 8 divine soul.

Comment

Add heal stat to divine soul please

Comment

To be honest, they really don't care about our opinion. All they want is money. Have you ever seen them accept our suggestion? Maybe but once in a blue moon. They'll just release updates for cashers... Oh! They might be "taking" our suggestion, writing in a piece of paper, and then what? Throw it away...

Just thinking out loud...
                    WindBurner of Twilight Caverns

Born with the power of Destruction
                    Trained to eliminate the undead's damnation
                    and with the Blessing of our Mother Goddess; We, the Mages of Vidalia
                    trained by the scorching heat of FIRE and frozen through the eternal cold of ICE
                    Swore to protect every citizen from the ravishing anger of the undeads

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post
                      To be honest, they really don't care about our opinion. All they want is money. Have you ever seen them accept our suggestion? Maybe but once in a blue moon. They'll just release updates for cashers... Oh! They might be "taking" our suggestion, writing in a piece of paper, and then what? Throw it away...

Certain things the O. Devs will allow us to do and some they will not. Our job is gathering all the possible suggestions we know that could improve the game and see what we can do with those suggestions and see if there are any possibilities. So instead of sounding like a sarcastic know-it-all, keep it chill.
                      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

with the amount of feedback from the higher ups within r2 its nobodies fault but their own that the company has such a bad rep amongst the player base. if they did care they would comment on certain things a lot more often, and not just give scripted, generic responses. youve got ur nose way too far up a place that hasnt seen sunshine in a long time.

ooh did that hit a nerve?
                        Last edited by VicZar; 03-17-2014, 04:51 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by richmond831 View Post

I think it is more likely they stick the papers in a hat, then on that once in a blue moon they take a suggestion they just pull one out to implement.

Just kidding about that, but I really have seen them take suggestions. For example, a few months after the game opened I suggested letting you get a guild skill reset elixir with contri, and a couple of weeks later they added in the ability to reset them for free. While not exactly what I suggested, I think it shows that they DO take suggestions sometimes, even if they don't do it a lot for various reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by tdotninja
                            ooh did that hit a nerve?
                            Oh? That was to me? That was cute. There's a reason why they have Moderators - so they can deal with other things while the forum can be handled by us. We gather suggestions that players make and see if we can get it implemented. If the original idea cannot be implemented, then change it in a sense where it is still viable to be used from the original suggestion.

You should be careful as to who you try to pick a fight with though.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

musta hurt ur feelings as i was ip banned within minutes of making the comment. hi

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
                                Oh? That was to me? That was cute. There's a reason why they have Moderators - so they can deal with other things while the forum can be handled by us. We gather suggestions that players make and see if we can get it implemented. If the original idea cannot be implemented, then change it in a sense where it is still viable to be used from the original suggestion.

You should be careful as to who you try to pick a fight with though.
                                I suggest then that they should make selling to NPC vendors similar to the trading screens between 2 players so we cn sell all our drops at once instead of all the extra clicking.... find a way to get rid of all those annoying priests with names such as jhgjfg, sbfayg, uwgeiyg that are running bots all over the place collecting torches and gold farming like crazy...note on many servers these bots hold more than half of the top gold rankings..... and finally how about moderating the moderators that have these crazy OP toon's that harass other players with threats of being banned.

Comment

Working...
                                X