Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaoswars
    replied
    token event would be better if one we get pow 2 add a few mounts again like lizard and mammoth 3 add costumes that havent been seen in years

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDiddyDoo View Post
    OBVIOUSLY you kids did not play Broken Realm. Say THANK YOU to R2 for their attempts of SOME kind of event.
    Hey most of us know what happened to that game, that's why we are angry when it happens here. We don't want to see it happen but at this rate it's inevitable.

Leave a comment:

• dauztough
    replied
    lameeeeee.....boringgggggggg......

Leave a comment:

• BlueDraco
    replied
    Every time events like this shows up a puppy is kicked and a hand full of players quit. Don't kick puppies and make people quit R2.

Leave a comment:

• strider130
    replied
    Originally posted by shortee1119 View Post
    Wow R2 ya really know how to make ya players wanna stay! I cannot believe that they are no new events just recycled ones, Once again this tokens as main events, not sure why you guys have a suggestion forum anyway there are lots of good suggestions in there and not sure why R2 wont bother reading them! Maybe if all of us Casher's in all the servers decided to stop cashing then just maybe R2 will do a different event, I been paying for 2 years and tbh its a shame that the only thing that R2 care about is how much money they can get from the players and that's it!, Very disappointed!!!!
    I agree bad event and players ignored also this time :1

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    doing 2x dungeons,Written in the Stars, Card Swap A,B,C,D... Rainbows end.. is much fun than these...

please do more fun events>.<

Leave a comment:

• MsDiddyDoo
    replied
    OBVIOUSLY you kids did not play Broken Realm. Say THANK YOU to R2 for their attempts of SOME kind of event.

Leave a comment:

• shortee1119
    replied
    Wow R2 ya really know how to make ya players wanna stay! I cannot believe that they are no new events just recycled ones, Once again this tokens as main events, not sure why you guys have a suggestion forum anyway there are lots of good suggestions in there and not sure why R2 wont bother reading them! Maybe if all of us Casher's in all the servers decided to stop cashing then just maybe R2 will do a different event, I been paying for 2 years and tbh its a shame that the only thing that R2 care about is how much money they can get from the players and that's it!, Very disappointed!!!!

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Bronze Honor Badge Swap - More Info-Are you guys dumb? I'd rather go to exelorn and get 7 purified crystals in 5 minutes.
    Guild Resourcing - More Info-Yeah cause I'm gonna spend 10-20 min for a token....
    Secret Admirer - More Info-Once again a whole bunch of running around for ONE token.
    Mount Upgrade Token Swap - More Info-Boring but gets me 2 tokens...
    March Voucher Swap - More Info-Sick of this... so boring.
    March Token Exchange - More Info-Just stop

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    Originally posted by motherofus View Post
    to be fair this game is kinder getting abit boring all we do is grind do quests and that think need sum1 in the dev team or sum1 else to come up with sumthing that will intrest everyone to start enjoying the game more for me ive lost intrest in the game so ive stoped buying vip and crystals its just not worth it anymore dont get anything back to keep us here
    There hasn't been any real imagination in this game in a long time. A bunch of accountants are running the game into the ground. They release new cash systems but no new content, have the same junk events over and over, and all the good events get turned to junk the next time around or they don't come back. As long as new people keep coming to the game it will keep going because the new people don't know how good the game used to be.

Leave a comment:

• chixyorr
    replied
    worth it if they extend invaders instead of this .. CS is getting about cashing now not to enjoy the game :3

Leave a comment:

• motherofus
    replied
    to be fair this game is kinder getting abit boring all we do is grind do quests and that think need sum1 in the dev team or sum1 else to come up with sumthing that will intrest everyone to start enjoying the game more for me ive lost intrest in the game so ive stoped buying vip and crystals its just not worth it anymore dont get anything back to keep us here

Leave a comment:

• GaRung86
    replied
    I cant log on my toon... It said fail to connect

Leave a comment:

• R218539278
    replied
    so with all that u keep giving us junk ty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X