[Annoucement] Multiple Server Merges Scheduled for Tuesday, September 18th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
    ive already been on the fence about quiting myself and this is just not making me want to stay more
    This is exactly what i'm talking about CS. Just feels like you guys dont look before you jump sometimes...

Comment

• Originally posted by R22278558 View Post
      Rather than an L3 they should split it up into either lvl brackets or plain brackets
      plain brackets would be nice i dont really want to get killed every damn time by edilons and scions i know im sad still being on mortal plain but oh well
      Name: (S51)Aliceianna
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
      Class: Ranger Hybrid
      Plane: Eidolon
      Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
      Level: 143+
      Honor Rank:Emperor
      Mount: Killin
      Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

• Im just gonna copy / paste my rage post here maybe (haha not) the GMs will read it

Just stating from the start this is a rage post. I don't have a problem with the merges but i certainly have a problem with R2g's failing to communicate the changes to their darn game!

1. R2 rep posts on forum that we shouldn't expect eidolon too soon. Result?! Urs truly DESTROYS and VENDORS two epic sets convinced i won t be needing them soon. Two days later eidolon is implemented. *** PPL????

2. Again r2 staff members shamelessly posts on forums that the company actually consults the big cashers when they organise game events. Again *** ???? moment. Dudes, the cashers cash for certain game advantages, they buy items that others obtain by longer playing time. I can honestly say many of them have no clue how to play inspite of cashing. *** u consulting them for? Changes that affect ALL ur player base? If u want real feedback, god invented polls u know...

3. Introduce new p[et. don't add it to the list of special pet rewards. The new pet is obviously maturity bugged. It's a 6 MC morphing pet but there s no pet extravaganzza reward for it. *** R2

3. Ninja take the servers down for hours the day before the maintenance is due, announce a merge 2 hours or such before it happens?! As someone said, that happens to be my game time. I'm VIP and only occasional small casher but again ***, when am i gonna do my dailes and sheet? After midnight? Not to mention maintenance is usually at max traffic hour for me, now i have to put up with servers being down two days in a row on exactly the two days i'm actually free to play?!

4. Your events suck really. Nobody cares that these "US servers" have actuially a majority of asian players and set all the damn events at impossible hours. The apocalypse angels event has been on for a week, i haven t done it ONCE! At least once! I put up with GR at 2 am, delivery at 6 am seign at 5 am but really?? Again wth am i paying VIP for? Events and runs i can t take part in?

So yeah thanks R2 for yet another ninja update/merge whatever u plan on doing. Thanks for communicating it to ur players base (*thick sarcasm*)

Oh yes, and many gratz on ur very well planned and very well balanced merges. Really pro

Comment

• Hi toyoshiro, Futa, and KillShot. looking forward to meeting u all, and bunch new people after server update!!

-FloBot- Exenden Realm
          FloBot
          Server : (s45)Exenden Realm
          Guild : CandyShop
          Class : Knight
          Plane : Scion (92)
          Soul : 485/3k

Comment

• i normally arrived late to seng still got into L1 though doubt i will be arriving late now though (not that i make a difference)
            Server: [S51]Cimmerian Woodlands
            Character: jellybelly
            Class: Knight
            LVL: 70
            Plane: Mortal
            Mount: Battle Bear//Unicorn
            Pet's: Boxing Bear (Dead ) Bone Dragon//Baby Demon//Baby Angel//TEEKA!!
            Job: Very squishy knight :o

Comment

• OMG!!! what a lot of whining ppl there are.. This will be a good thing, have you had a good look at your server lately?? Is it dead?.. Merging servers means more players at a server, mean more items available in shops, quicker upgrades. If they dont merge servers then the whole game will die. And for the cashers this is not good. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Oh and for those complaining about being the "top" player, if you are no longer "top" player, at least now you have something to work for and not get bored..... Enjoy Happy Hunting

Comment

• Originally posted by greyguns View Post
                FYI... sullen dunes was created 2 months before cimmerian
                lol noob, learn how to use a calender. sullen has barely even been up for 2 1/2 months. so if cimmerian has only been up for 2-3 weeks then say something... derp

Comment

• Come on r2, I know Dupy and I have made many people quit but if you just merge us with s1~3, I can guarantee you that those beats from s1-3 would never quit but recharge more instead!! so yeah, S1~3 and S457 Please!
                  IGN:kraton
                  server:Cragstone
                  level: 120
                  current Honor: Emperor
                  Class/Job: Mage

"I don't care who you are, I will just kill you if I feel like it.OOPS!"

Comment

• wow multiple server merge. My char is not ready for this XD
                    Server: Eternal Sanctum
                    Class: Scion Hybrid Ranger
                    lvl:80+
                    Character: Yurikay

Comment

• Originally posted by R22488895 View Post
                      Server #3 (PvP on EST)
                      Void Encampment
                      Shine of Ariel
                      Killer's Den
                      Glacial Planes

------------------

Sullen Dunes
                      Cimmerian Woodlands

much better -_-

-LordsFury / GodsFury (CW)
                      -GodsFury ( GP )
                      up for this

Comment

• Originally posted by CaliSwagg View Post
                        Hi toyoshiro, Futa, and KillShot. looking forward to meeting u all, and bunch new people after server update!!

-FloBot- Exenden Realm
                        To you too FloBot, Should be interesting none the less ^^
                        Bowjitsu
                        Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                        (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

Hi toyoshiro, Futa, and KillShot. looking forward to meeting u all, and bunch new people after server update!!

-FloBot- Exenden Realm
                          Looking forward to meeting you too
                          Server: Tinosia Delta (S42)
                          Character: Toyoshiro
                          Wife: Razaphale
                          Guild: Euphoria GM
                          Class: Knight
                          Plain: Edilon

Comment

• Originally posted by Gekisharu View Post
                            I just hope there some top rangers to compete with , Sick of being top ranger by miles :/
                            Excuse me?
                            Who needs a KOS list?
                            I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

• Originally posted by duppon View Post
                              Excuse me?
                              You read correctly xP
                              Bowjitsu
                              Nature Ranger

GM of -FairyTale-
                              (S76) Karmic Temple

Comment

-FloBot- Exenden Realm
                                Will be awesome to meet new people
                                Server : (S42)Tinosia Delta
                                IGN: futa
                                Class: Combat Rogue
                                Level: 100(Eidolon)
                                Ranking: Emperor

Suggestions to those who want to play combat rogue in seng:

1.always have a good ping
                                2.always have a good fps

if you dont have the above then you should always be prepare to die before your dash reaches your target

Comment

Working...
                                X