No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/3 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well im happy with return of frc...but WHY REMOVE GMUT IT WAS BOUND ANYWAY..no mmo alts could steal those..

Comment

Why everytime you try to fix something you needa destroy something else??! Put Frc back to green pack , took out the amarantine essence for good(Disechanting green equips gives more and easier) and put the G muts back to yellow pack!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
        Why everytime you try to fix something you needa destroy something else??! Put Frc back to green pack , took out the amarantine essence for good(Disechanting green equips gives more and easier) and put the G muts back to yellow pack!
        I agreee 100000000000%
        *Shortee1119
        Soul Of Ruins
        Married to: Azurastrike
        "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
        (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

iob svcks .. thats all >.< better put FRC's in blue pack than stupid heroic wings bound .. removing gemuts in yellow ? dammit ! getting WORST R2 !
          IGN : (S52)chixYORR

Dont let your DREAMS just be dreams ♥♥

Comment

Plz can you remove soul shards from yellow pack .... so most of us just go to sleep in IOB time? it would be awesome

Comment

please remove EW and put greater socketing rods instead ,,, and instead of soul shards put pet health potions

Comment

why not just put Chi Essence (Bound) x1 in blue pack and leave yellow pack with the g.muts and frc???
                Character name: Kayze
                Partner: nightowl
                Level: 77
                Server: [S1] Aquatic Realm
                BR: 154322
                Class: Warrior
                Guild: [Umbra] Crow

Comment

ya screw this lol im done...r2 must love losing money. but hey lmao suppose it just made my social life a bit more interesting. guess i can stop ignoring ppl when they call me now. my bf thanx u r2 now ill stop ignoring him for the game.

foofoo says ***** u R2!

Comment

Shouldn't you have let players know to hold on to their iob packs sooner?
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

r2 want to make money this game call money talks shhhhhhhh....dnt say i'm wrong becuz i'm ryt..
                      layla

Comment

they do not care for non casher they only in casher players....
                        layla

Comment

Originally posted by tensazangestu View Post
                          well im happy with return of frc...but WHY REMOVE GMUT IT WAS BOUND ANYWAY..no mmo alts could steal those..
                          If they were patient enough to get GT on the bots...but that'll take em to long heh
                          IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                          Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                          Kamikaze Member
                          Somany systems...so little time...
                          If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I see that CS is evolving, and that change is happening, which is good. The guild skills are nice. I am not sure what to say about the IoB packs, or the reasoning behind it. Thanks for giving us a week to adjust for packs. I don't mind the new purple pack. The old yellow and green packs are good, not the new ones. The new design mix for the packs, particularly the Amaranthine Essence, I see little value in it. If someone can please show me the big picture and reasoning for this, it would help alot. Thanks.

Comment

idk all that happened is the bots got real bold and r2 has done nothing bout the ones poping up on the lvl board. lol being asked to go to league ,,,anyone like it?

Comment

So in the end you gave the bots 1more week to farm IoB for ew and after that you gonna make em farm only FRC's ! SO what you've accomplised?! Only that you pushing out the small amount of players that kept on playing! Gongratz to the great minds of R2!

Comment

Working...
                                X