X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhhh noooo why are the Gmuts out of the yellowpacks we want Gmuts

Comment

Originally posted by shortee1119 View Post
      The point he was trying to make here is that you get more yellow packs from IOB and less u forgot we have new mounts that we are working on, R2 didnt listen to anyone because if they did yellow packs would never have been touched!!!!, His statement was to leave the old packs alone and to be honest they should all be bound!!!
      guys is so boring (we have 4 pack trash now ) better restart at vote(green with frc and Yellow with g.mut was good, we not need 4 pack trash -.- no one join iob so. iob is ruin

ps:mistercuddles ty for the temporary change i bet much player is happy for this . but players here need at restart vote

Comment

Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
        Once again I am going to point out there are many ways to get Gmuts and only one way to get FRC
        Sure it's nice to just pop in a bunch of alts and get Gmuts for free on half of them, however from a economic standpoint (also slowing mallmmo from farming) these changes make the most sense.
        If your not lazy and are actively trying to collect / farm / buy Gmuts , not getting them from IOB is a minor detail.
        They are available from daily exchange , CoF , rebirth quests , avernal realm , and buying from players.

LOL why are you making assumptions once again lol Gmutts have always been bound duh or maybe u didnt know that, Let me make my point to you g.mutts true can be found other ways since you like to get technical, you get 2 g.muts for trading your mutts and if u are VIP then u get 1 xtra 1 you can get the unbound ones for your rbq if you are lucky because those packs are random, IOB make it easier for players to be able to upgrade their mounts have nothing to do with placing alts in there for gmutts since they are bound anyway, you so far r2 that you cant think straight as a casher this was the final straw thanks to R2 not listening to their players I will no longer cash in this game because the last thing I will do is cash for my mounts, Gmutts in xtals is 8000 xtals which comes out to $80 so $1 per gmutt will give u 80 gmutts and its 45 for a click and he newer mounts are 45 per click and 50 and 60 per click so do the math lol Like anyone will ever use xtals to cash for a mount! there is nothing about being lazy if the gmutts from IOB have always been BOUND!!!!! You are clearly missing the point it abt R2 doing something for the players instead of screwing them over so all they can do is cash!!Then they wonder why casher's are no longer cashing in the game
        *Shortee1119
        Soul Of Ruins
        Married to: Azurastrike
        "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
        (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

LOL why are you making assumptions once again lol Gmutts have always been bound duh or maybe u didnt know that, Let me make my point to you g.mutts true can be found other ways since you like to get technical, you get 2 g.muts for trading your mutts and if u are VIP then u get 1 xtra 1 you can get the unbound ones for your rbq if you are lucky because those packs are random, IOB make it easier for players to be able to upgrade their mounts have nothing to do with placing alts in there for gmutts since they are bound anyway, you so far r2 that you cant think straight as a casher this was the final straw thanks to R2 not listening to their players I will no longer cash in this game because the last thing I will do is cash for my mounts, Gmutts in xtals is 8000 xtals which comes out to $80 so $1 per gmutt will give u 80 gmutts and its 45 for a click and he newer mounts are 45 per click and 50 and 60 per click so do the math lol Like anyone will ever use xtals to cash for a mount! there is nothing about being lazy if the gmutts from IOB have always been BOUND!!!!! You are clearly missing the point it abt R2 doing something for the players instead of screwing them over so all they can do is cash!!Then they wonder why casher's are no longer cashing in the game
          AMEN sister! r2 officially took me out of IOB unless I just want the stupid bound EW, no other reason to enter now...I was saving those bound GMUT's as well, now not even gonna bother entering the stupid event....I'd rather stay in my bed! (BTW r2, I "used to" be a casher, too, and I also "used to" be a VIP subscriber, but you guys went and screwed that up in your own special way as well. Never gonna see a penny from this pope again Enjoy poverty.....last time I checked, food stamps/EBT don't work to cash for mounts, haha.

Comment

No gmuts really? absolute **
            Level ~ Edilon 63
            IGn ~ (s1)Jackiexx
            Guild ~SS
            Position ~ Nobody
            You dont like me :(? OH thats right Get the Eff over it.

Bite me.

Simply Dont care what you have to say:)

Comment

Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
              AMEN sister! r2 officially took me out of IOB unless I just want the stupid bound EW, no other reason to enter now...I was saving those bound GMUT's as well, now not even gonna bother entering the stupid event....I'd rather stay in my bed! (BTW r2, I "used to" be a casher, too, and I also "used to" be a VIP subscriber, but you guys went and screwed that up in your own special way as well. Never gonna see a penny from this pope again Enjoy poverty.....last time I checked, food stamps/EBT don't work to cash for mounts, haha.
              You 10000000% correct bro but not like they care lol
              *Shortee1119
              Soul Of Ruins
              Married to: Azurastrike
              "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
              (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

You 10000000% correct bro but not like they care lol
                LOL hun, ik ik, but sometimes I need to make an appearance for the masses, and come outta my white tower, haha

Comment

WTH, why take out the bound gmuts aswell? I see absolute no reason to do iob anymore if that ASWELL will be taken out >_<

Stop lying about turning it back to the last change as it's obviously not the same.
                  Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                  Name: Lunaria
                  Class: Fire Mage
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Level: 125+
                  Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                  Honor Rank: Emperor
                  Mount: Super Jiyaori
                  Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                  Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                  Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                  Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

Players wanted changes to IOB , you have to look at it like this: Gmuts are fairly easy to get from other events, you just can't be lazy about it.
                    FRC needed to be put back into IOB because of it's rarity and the amount that you need , if FRC was placed back into green players would be stopping at green packs to get them anyways or it would get skipped for yellow.
                    So yellow packs for frc and chi is not a bad deal, you have to consider the decision was made with all servers in mind not just one.
                    We can make the same argument for chi essence
                    Compared to frcs, we need far more chi essence according to a friend of mine who's already upgraded previously
                    why are we only getting ONE chi essence per pack BOUND when we are getting 2 frcs unbounded per pack?
                    Its a new system with NO other way of obtaining other than event (point token event)
                    We've had frcs come from events in the past before iob but now its the only source.
                    If theyre expecting us to use those chi essence, they ought to be tradeable due to the sheer number that's ACTUALLY required for upgrading
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

you do not fuse mounts with frc you fuse your frag with another weapon with it.
                      Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                      The fact that Gmuts are no longer in the yellow packs, as you will notice, wont actually change very much. As before people wanted purple so much yellow was skipped over a lot, so really there is no loss here. Also the Gmuts were bound, so the prices of Gmuts will not change either. To be honest I got more Gmuts from my Rebirth Packs in one day then my yellow packs. I know that people are going to rage at me for saying that, sorry if i angry anyone. But also yes Gmuts are needed for upgrading your mount, but FRCs are much more beneficial as the stat boost you gain for fusing your mount, out weighs the stat boost from mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post

White Rain Pack - GOOD - No Change required
                        Health Orb (Bound) x1
                        Pet Health Orb (Bound) x1
                        Golden Fruit of Honor x1

Blue Rain Pack
                        1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
                        2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
                        Heroic Wings (Bound) x1 REPLACE WITH SOMETHING MORE USEFUL - Purified Crystal? -

Green Rain Pack
                        Earth Soul Orb (Bound) x50
                        3x EXP Token (Bound) x1
                        Amaranthine Essence (Bound) x2 CHANGE IT - TOO EASY TO GET, CHANGE IT BACK TO Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2

Yellow Rain Pack
                        Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2 CHANGE IT BACK TO Greater Mount Upgrade Token x 2 (Bound)
                        Soul Shard x2
                        Chi Essence (Bound) x1 Good Item Idea, how about be more generous by increasing the amount?

Purple Rain Pack
                        Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4 Good Job on making it BOUND
                        Soul Print (Bound) x2
                        Golden Fruit of Honor x1
                        It was such a simple fix, why ruin the game?
                        Last edited by xBawy; 04-03-2014, 06:10 PM.

Comment

why dont you just remove iob if your going to be screwing us over so badly

Comment

Originally posted by xBawy View Post
                            It was such a simple fix, why ruin the game?
                            agree 100 % with xbawy r2 follow only this plz

Comment

The need for gmuts won't stop until super kyubi, i'm pretty sure next year they'll have new mounts again to transform from kyubi, so yeah even if there's many ways to get Gmuts, it's never enough, especially when you can fuse it too, who knows maybe they'll increase the fusion gen too up to gen 5 like other versions... then even 10-20 k gmuts is not enough for one person... they just want you to start cashing gmuts i guess....

Comment

Once again I am going to point out there are many ways to get Gmuts and only one way to get FRC
                                Sure it's nice to just pop in a bunch of alts and get Gmuts for free on half of them, however from a economic standpoint (also slowing mallmmo from farming) these changes make the most sense.
                                If your not lazy and are actively trying to collect / farm / buy Gmuts , not getting them from IOB is a minor detail.
                                They are available from daily exchange , CoF , rebirth quests , avernal realm , and buying from players.
                                You make it seem like everyone who plays this game has no life >.> A lot of us have jobs and/or families and aren't able to participate in all the events to get GMUTS. The bound ones from IOB were a great help, even if you only got 2 yellow packs that was 4 extra GMUTS a day on top of the 2 from exchange (3 for VIPs). Considering the amount of GMUTS required for ONE click of a mount transformation it would still take you days to collect enough. Then multiply that by how many clicks it actually takes to transform a mount then it's going to take forever. With the new lame purple packs, most of the servers would be stopping at yellow (considering a few bound EW's a day isn't very helpful due to the vast amount you need for wing upgrades) and now the yellow packs are being changed for the worst...it makes IOB pretty pointless to participate in. There was absolutely no reason to remove GMUTS from the packs, they were already bound and the MMO bots could do nothing with them.
                                Last edited by Auroria; 04-03-2014, 11:23 PM.
                                (S36)Auroria
                                160+ Eidolon Knight
                                Apocolypse Co-leader
                                (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Working...
                                X