X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by tensazangestu View Post
    well im happy with return of frc...but WHY REMOVE GMUT IT WAS BOUND ANYWAY..no mmo alts could steal those..
    If they were patient enough to get GT on the bots...but that'll take em to long heh

Leave a comment:

• Ronie2013
    replied
    they do not care for non casher they only in casher players....

Leave a comment:

• Ronie2013
    replied
    r2 want to make money this game call money talks shhhhhhhh....dnt say i'm wrong becuz i'm ryt..

Leave a comment:

• sithewarrior
    replied
    Shouldn't you have let players know to hold on to their iob packs sooner?

Leave a comment:

• apathy666
    replied
    ya screw this lol im done...r2 must love losing money. but hey lmao suppose it just made my social life a bit more interesting. guess i can stop ignoring ppl when they call me now. my bf thanx u r2 now ill stop ignoring him for the game.

foofoo says ***** u R2!

Leave a comment:

• TheonGreyjoy
    replied
    why not just put Chi Essence (Bound) x1 in blue pack and leave yellow pack with the g.muts and frc???

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    please remove EW and put greater socketing rods instead ,,, and instead of soul shards put pet health potions

Leave a comment:

• Zenzibar
    replied
    Plz can you remove soul shards from yellow pack .... so most of us just go to sleep in IOB time? it would be awesome

Leave a comment:

• chixyorr
    replied
    iob svcks .. thats all >.< better put FRC's in blue pack than stupid heroic wings bound .. removing gemuts in yellow ? dammit ! getting WORST R2 !

Leave a comment:

• shortee1119
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Why everytime you try to fix something you needa destroy something else??! Put Frc back to green pack , took out the amarantine essence for good(Disechanting green equips gives more and easier) and put the G muts back to yellow pack!
    I agreee 100000000000%

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Why everytime you try to fix something you needa destroy something else??! Put Frc back to green pack , took out the amarantine essence for good(Disechanting green equips gives more and easier) and put the G muts back to yellow pack!

Leave a comment:

• tensazangestu
    replied
    well im happy with return of frc...but WHY REMOVE GMUT IT WAS BOUND ANYWAY..no mmo alts could steal those..

Leave a comment:

• Meemaw135588
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
    Activities
    1. Let Them Eat Cake! - More Info
    2. Tamalan Arena - More Info
    3. Rock the Ladder - More Info
    4. Wreck the Elites - More Info
    5. Test of Strength - More Info

Promotions

Other Changes
    • Added 5 new Guild Skills, including Enhanced Regeneration, Enhanced Movement, Enhanced Critical Strike, Enhanced Armor Penetration, and Gift of Life.
    • With last week's maintenance there were some changes to the Island of Blessings rewards that caused problems for a significant number of you. With this week's maintenance, we'll be rolling back that change for 1 WEEK in order to give those of you who have been saving the packs time to adjust to the change and work out what to do with your items. Beginning with the April 10th maintenance, the new Island of Blessings packs will be put back into the game, with the contents below:

White Rain Pack
    Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Pet Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Golden Fruit of Honor x1

Blue Rain Pack
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
    2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    Heroic Wings (Bound) x1

Green Rain Pack
    Earth Soul Orb (Bound) x50
    3x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    Amaranthine Essence (Bound) x2

Yellow Rain Pack
    Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2
    Soul Shard x2
    Chi Essence (Bound) x1

Purple Rain Pack
    Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4
    Soul Print (Bound) x2
    Golden Fruit of Honor x1
    I am glad to see the FRC being returned to the packs but honestly, WHY is there a duplication of Golden Fruit of Honor in both the White and the Purple packs instead of allowing one pack to contain GMUTS? R2 gave us a poll, the players responded, and were not even listened to. The majority of the vote was to have the packs returned to what they were. Not just for one week, but what they were period. The Devs are not turning back the change for just one week as the Green and Yellow Packs are still containing the Chi items, and we are now losing the GMUTS and getting a reward(?) of a double dose of Fruit of Honor??? Please !!!! Can't you just put it back to what it was before the 27th and leave it alone? That was what most of us wanted. Not Chi stuff, not losing GMUTS, most of us have come to grips with the binding of the EWINGS as punishment because the Devs can't seem to find a way to keep the MMO's out of the game, but why mess around with the rest of the items and make a bad situation even worse?

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Trash events, trash update, GG R2.

Leave a comment:

• shortee1119
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Tim View Post
    Activities
    1. Let Them Eat Cake! - More Info
    2. Tamalan Arena - More Info
    3. Rock the Ladder - More Info
    4. Wreck the Elites - More Info
    5. Test of Strength - More Info

Promotions

Other Changes
    • Added 5 new Guild Skills, including Enhanced Regeneration, Enhanced Movement, Enhanced Critical Strike, Enhanced Armor Penetration, and Gift of Life.
    • With last week's maintenance there were some changes to the Island of Blessings rewards that caused problems for a significant number of you. With this week's maintenance, we'll be rolling back that change for 1 WEEK in order to give those of you who have been saving the packs time to adjust to the change and work out what to do with your items. Beginning with the April 10th maintenance, the new Island of Blessings packs will be put back into the game, with the contents below:

White Rain Pack
    Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Pet Health Orb (Bound) x1
    Golden Fruit of Honor x1

Blue Rain Pack
    1 Hour AFK Card (Bound) x1
    2x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    Heroic Wings (Bound) x1

Green Rain Pack
    Earth Soul Orb (Bound) x50
    3x EXP Token (Bound) x1
    Amaranthine Essence (Bound) x2

Yellow Rain Pack
    Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2
    Soul Shard x2
    Chi Essence (Bound) x1

Purple Rain Pack
    Ethereal Wings (Bound) x4
    Soul Print (Bound) x2
    Golden Fruit of Honor x1

OMG lmao Good JOBBBBBBBBB R2222222222222222222 To take out Gmutts from the rain packs u guys really dont bother reading the post from ya players at all, wth would ya be taking the gmutts out of the packs it is one o0f the only ways for us the get g.mutts upppppeeerrrrr faiiillllllll I am really debating if I want to keep cashing in this game or even playing it for that matter.. I dont mind the bound Items but REALLLLYYYYY to take out G.mutts to put in items for a system that no one will really use smh thanks R2 for another disappointment

Leave a comment:

Working...
X