X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KuroiTsubasa
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    Just a reminder any players Encouraging buying items or gold from any 3rd party website will be banned from the forums immediately with no warning or notice.
    so talking bout 3rd party websites gets instant ban. i wish this was the same for the spammers in game. i can't even

Leave a comment:

• craazytiger
    replied
    Originally posted by GaRung86 View Post
    m idea for iob packs after maintainced:
    white pack:
    Health orb boundx1
    Pet Health orb bound x1
    GOlden honor fruit x1
    BLue pack
    AFK token bound x1
    God of hand bound x1
    Soul Star x1
    Green pack:
    FRagrand Refine Crystal x2
    Earth Soul Orb bound x50
    3xp token bound x1
    Yellow pack:
    Soul shard x2
    Gmuts bound x2
    Chi essence bound x2
    Purple Pack
    Ewing x2 non bound or Ewing x4 bound
    Divine Feather bound x1
    Prometheans Feather bound x1

R2 would say Why give more and make less O_o. The game is dying anyway, collect what we can O_o

Leave a comment:

• shortee1119
    replied
    Originally posted by GaRung86 View Post
    white pack:
    Health orb boundx1
    Pet Health orb bound x1
    GOlden honor fruit x1
    BLue pack
    AFK token bound x1
    God of hand bound x1
    Soul Star x1
    Green pack:
    Earth Soul Orb bound x50
    3xp token bound x1
    Yellow pack:
    Soul shard x2
    Gmuts bound x2
    Chi essence bound x2
    Purple Pack
    Divine Feather bound x1
    I like this suggestion only thing I would change is the Divine Feathers bound X2 and same for promo

Leave a comment:

• GaRung86
    replied
    white pack:
    Health orb boundx1
    Pet Health orb bound x1
    GOlden honor fruit x1
    BLue pack
    AFK token bound x1
    God of hand bound x1
    Soul Star x1
    Green pack:
    Earth Soul Orb bound x50
    3xp token bound x1
    Yellow pack:
    Soul shard x2
    Gmuts bound x2
    Chi essence bound x2
    Purple Pack
    Divine Feather bound x1

Leave a comment:

• Leeaustin26
    replied
    Please increase the damn amount if youre making it bound. Have fun losing cashers r2 close the game already

Leave a comment:

• shortee1119
    replied
    Originally posted by MisterCuddles View Post
    How exactly do bots selling items 3rd party make R2 more money?

Well how exactly is R2 going to get more money if they keep screwing the players over in the game I am speaking for Cashers and Non-cashers, R2 put the event back for 1 week and decided to put FRC back into the pack unbound lol,, yea this makes so much sense since the FRC will be unbound so the Botts can now go farm FRC from IOB thanks R2 amazing job,,, Please stop using the Botts as an excuse for screwing up IOB, Because if the reason that the IOB packs were changed was because of the Botts then FRC would be bound not unbound!!! why dont ya tell the real reason for the change in IOB and placing the Chi items in there,, because no one was really cashing this and R2 figure if they place this in IOB casher will then want to cash to keep working on the Chi system!! but this is where R2 is mistaken it is a joke to even cash the Chi systems because its going to take so much money to even get it to be beneficial !! like I stated before R2 has no idea in the damage that they are really causing in this game more ppl quit because of this and for casher's well more of us decided on not to cash in this game anymore So if R2 motive was to stop the Botts from taking their money they don't have to worry about it because they are doing a great job of screwing that up themselves!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Just a reminder any players Encouraging buying items or gold from any 3rd party website will be banned from the forums immediately with no warning or notice.

Leave a comment:

• MisterCuddles
    replied
    Originally posted by CeresThePirate View Post
    No matter how many petitions there will be about the packs, R2 won't care... they are money hungry and it wouldn't surprise me if they made quiz rewards and dungeon drops also bound.
    Because it doesn't matter if they make iob bound, the bots will farm dungeons, hack the game to make them scions+ in an instant and take over everywhere.
    R2 won't care, because those bots give them more money.
    How exactly do bots selling items 3rd party make R2 more money?

Leave a comment:

• CeresThePirate
    replied
    No matter how many petitions there will be about the packs, R2 won't care... they are money hungry and it wouldn't surprise me if they made quiz rewards and dungeon drops also bound.
    Because it doesn't matter if they make iob bound, the bots will farm dungeons, hack the game to make them scions+ in an instant and take over everywhere.
    R2 won't care, because those bots give them more money.

Leave a comment:

• Gabote
    replied
    it would be nice if its
    Purple Rain Pack
    Ethereal Wings x4
    Soul Print (Bound) x2
    Golden Fruit of Honor x1
    Yellow Rain Pack
    Fragarach Refinement Crystal x2
    Soul Shard x2
    Greater Mount Upgrade Token (Bound)x2
    Please!

Leave a comment:

• alemaggui
    replied
    iob ruined. Please we want the original packs back. With g muts and ew not bound. Please ty

Leave a comment:

• maggui
    replied
    i dont like the new iob reawards.i hate them so much.

Leave a comment:

• KuroiTsubasa
    replied
    since you guys removed greater muts from the yellow pack, can you guys lower the requirement to get the battle bear rewards? down 5 level to just 40.
    i'm sure everyone will cool down from flaming if you guys just do this.
    i just made 10 lv45 alts, just to get my GBS from 5 star to 8 star. it's too much work.
    [edit-adds]
    fyi, ever since the 'super' mount was added, some of the players cant compete
    Last edited by MisterCuddles; 04-06-2014, 03:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apoloymi
    replied
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Let's see you were gettin bound g muts so they weren't farmable by alts like Frc! FRC drop from void and dragon coins so there's other ways too!And even if don't they were farmable for all this time from IoB since they were unbound! Avernal don't got g muts on it's pack! So if since they make all bound i would like to see those frc bound too and then what all you gonna say??! You just gonna complain again , they'll give another week free for all like this one for bots to open the packs that have pre-farmed! So in the end what R2 accomplised by all that??? Lost some more players and got some more Bots! GOOD WORK r2!
    in regards to FRC can be obtained in other areas would like to point out that in Void they start dropping once you get to a certain level in there, and dragon hunt might have frc in the spin it might not. When it comes to Gmuts there are LOADS of way to gain unbound and bound Gmuts from Rebirth Quests, the Mut exchange, Token Exchange, Dragon Hunt, Guessing Game, Treasure Trove etc the main area to gain FRC is in IoB.

Leave a comment:

• janjen24
    replied
    damn always loadng map ***

Leave a comment:

Working...
X