Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Easter Bunny Costume

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Easter Bunny Costume

Duration: 4/17 – 4/29 11:59 PM

Description: Looking to dress up this Easter holiday? Well, you’re in luck! We've got not ONE, but TWO Easter Bunny costumes will be on sale in the Item Shop! Get 'em before they hop away!

2013 Edition
    Costume: 599
    Headpiece: 399

2014 Edition
    Costume: 975
    Headpiece: 599

Still on the fence? Give last year's costume (the bunnies on the LEFT in the image below) a FREE 2 hour trial by visiting the Quartermaster in Starglade, once per day!

Click image for larger version

Name:	bunnies.png
Views:	1
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	1748554
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Why costume headpice more expresive now?

So i guess i wanted this costumes sooo bad now i just can look at him because i can't GET IT :[

Comment

Originally posted by K2j4ay View Post
      So i guess i wanted this costumes sooo bad now i just can look at him because i can't GET IT :[
      if you look at the shop in game you will see that its not more expensive, that is just a type on here

APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

If you compare the new purple costume pieces to our usual blue ones, you can see that there's a slight (super slight) difference. I imagine that's why the purple quality costumes' prices are heightened compared to the usual ones. The blue quality bunny costume is the same price as all the other blue quality costumes that were released -- a full [blue] set for 1k crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
          if you look at the shop in game you will see that its not more expensive, that is just a type on here

There is clearly a difference in price, what are you looking at?

Comment

Working...
          X