No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 4/17 Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How To Get April Tokens With the new Event?
    ''Here to have fun~~''

Comment

Originally posted by ranjithran619 View Post
      What happened to the April TOKENS.. Its still April ONLY ... 13 MORE DAYS ARE STILL LEFT FOR MAY....GIVE US BACK THE TOKENS EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Yes yes ! X( !! That's right. Meh x(
      I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan81323 View Post
        You don't. XD It's all about eggs for the next two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by yosilangpo View Post
          ;-; You can still exchange your tokens . ;--; But CanT FAarm no moOoORE
          Oh xD ! Sorry my bad . Yeah can't farm anymore ;-; I was really looking forward to have a rocky just 5 more tokens T^T
          " It doesn't matter if everything is fake 'cause for me It's my reality "

Comment

Originally posted by JPwayne82444 View Post
            What do you expect? Some idiots kept complaining about tokens, now we have Cheap Holiday Brand token knock-offs! The same **** events with 1/3 the use! As you can tell I'm not a fan of the whiners who are constantly going on about "stop the token events, go back to giving us **** rewards for the same boring events since that is more interesting". If they want new interesting events they need to say that, instead of whining about tokens letting us get decent stuff.
            This event they do every year for Easter has nothing to do with people complaining about the tokens, And Token exchange is getting a little OLD the only good thing u can now get out of the exchange are SS cause they took out the DF, So its good they put a change in the event!!
            *Shortee1119
            Soul Of Ruins
            Married to: Azurastrike
            "*Life is too short to live with Regrets*"
            (S42)Tinosia Delta

Comment

Wow two events.... you really outdone yourselves in lazyness this time R2.
              What are bugs?

Comment

Events

Is it my imagination but are the events getting more and more towards cashing? I buy a little here and there but even the purchase items are getting stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan81323 View Post
                  Why have you stopped the token events midway through the month when people might be saving up for Rocky mount. I appreciate that we are all sick of the tokens but once again R2 has got it wrong! Perhaps you can confirm that you will have 2 more weeks of April token events after the Easter break. Then you can finally be done with tokens.

Comment

We have an active April token exchange but no way to obtain tokens this week? Also the chocolate is only obtainable once per day from bath, not per bath run as it was in previous events.
                    Crystal Saga Kong Servers (S4) Shannensl
                    Boogerific Broken

:eek::eek:Geoducks... google them o.o:eek::eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Shannensl View Post
                      We have an active April token exchange but no way to obtain tokens this week? Also the chocolate is only obtainable once per day from bath, not per bath run as it was in previous events.
                      Emergency maint for 2 chocolates from bath (We could only wish lol)

Quiz also gives 2 chocolates, it's not posted anywhere and for those who don't do quiz, like me, it's annoying that's not but it gave me two chocolates for 15 questions(BDC), does anyone know of any other events that give chocolates that are not listed here?

That said... If there was any emergency maint it would more likely be to remove the unlisted chocs from quiz, wouldn't surprise me.
                      Last edited by wildcard03; 04-17-2014, 07:59 PM.

Comment

They killed the best monthly exchange halfway through the month for the Easter event. I want everyone to see how r2 treats the loyal patrols of its games. Look at the January, February, and March token exchanges. All good stuff in them, but regular stuff. The put Rocky, soul stars, and chi essence on and end the event halfway through the month. In the end can they truly say they had an April exchange when it ended April 17th. The managers of this game continue to do counter productive things to the game and the loyal gamers. If most of the new systems remain cash only systems players that cash them will become too strong for the game, get bored and quit like all of the over powered players on many servers have. It is r2's belief that new players will come along and cash as much, if not more than the players that quit. This flawed logic is why the servers are filling up with mortals that play three days a week and spend the rest of the time begging the veterans to help them. What more is there to do once you can solo Evil Beast and beat level 7 or 8 of corruption? The game has little to offer players who built their characters up to be very strong. There are not very many OP non-cashing players on servers above S15, and by OP I mean soloing ladder to 70 without having spent a dime on your character. It simply takes too much time to get a character that strong even with all the new systems, accept with scores of alts. I mean how many G muts does it take to go from Battle Bear to glowing pink 9 tails, lol. A non-casher would need a hell of a lot of rebirth alts to get there, so we need cashers in the game to put more G muts in the markets, but all the cashers quit and we get begging noobs.
                        r2 CS need some new management. They can't honestly say the choices they've made have made the game better. If they've not making the game better then what are they doing? I wish I could have an honest conversation with the managers of this game and not a moderator. They use the mods to insulate themselves from the public. A dishonest practice in the world of business. Game managers, and not mods, need to come to the forums and speak to the people. What are they afraid of? I know there will always be players that come to the forums to curse and cause trouble, but what about the rest of us? On the list of the top 25 players by rank on any given server how many of those players still play the game, and I mean the actual person and not a pilot. Less than half on the S6 combined servers. Most of them are being piloted now.
                        This game has the potential to last a lot longer than it will if some of the managerial policies are changed. If not this game has one maybe two more years max.
                        "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

I think the real problem here is, despite all the lame events, activities, features they provided in the past few months or year, people are still donating, whether it's VIP, or small cashing for around 50-100 dollars per month per person, so basically all of our comments, complains and everything else is useless. The only thing you can do is just quit the game and move on, because it's a fact that there is always few people that will keep donating to keep the game alive, whether it has bad update or good update. If no one is donating, all they have to do is close the game, and find a new game to host, there are already few potential good ones in the making / releasing soon, such as Ragnarok Zero, and a bunch of others..

Comment

@MomoJay not to offend you or anything but the forums have moderators because the GMs and Devs do not have time, they have many other things to deal with.
                            The purpose of the Moderators is to manage the forums and collect information and feedback, We provide all the info we can to the GM's who in turn pass it along to Development. Events and Updates are planned well ahead of time and really there is not much GMs or Mods can do about it until after the fact as that information is released to us at the same time as players get it.
                            Last edited by MisterCuddles; 04-24-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Is there a position available as Grammar Moderator?

Comment

Originally posted by DeanRedStick View Post
                                Is there a position available as Grammar Moderator?
                                Nope #05
                                That would be an endless task :P

Comment

Working...
                                X