[Promotion] New Mount: Alpaca!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuntum View Post
    what stat after morph that mount? is it hellwing stat? it is epic..must be some good stat after morphing *in my opinion*
    Stats are fairly close to a hellwing after morph

Comment

Is this a 2-person mount?

Comment

single mount

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
        but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
        - JavaMerp -

Comment

I'm from s68, my toons name is Bishop. I was the first in the servers I'm merged with to get the epic alpaca, it took 22 clicks at 40 g muts each which means 880 g muts used to get. It has Hellwing stats once morphed and gets a hat, carpet + saddle on its back. When you attack you DO dismount, but your able to remount while your still it combat. It is a semi battle-mount in other words.
          Server: (S68) Silver Hollow
          Character's name: Bishop
          Class: Priest
          Level: Eidolon 50+
          Current Guild: (S68)SAO(Lv7 Guild)
          Soul Completion: 588
          Tenets Completion: Mortal Lv. 3 (Will be maxing soon enough!!)
          Mount's: Rocky(lv20), Epic Alpaca(Lv6), Battle Bear(lv1)
          Current Frag: Perfect Fragarach I +9
          Pet's: Ultrasaurus Rex(Rexy Lv104/ 8.6% Complete on soul), Demon King(Raishin Lv104 18.2% soul)
          Beast Soul: Tiger soul lv 4(Work in progress)

Comment

Originally posted by ViP_HealHost View Post
            I'm from s68, my toons name is Bishop. I was the first in the servers I'm merged with to get the epic alpaca, it took 22 clicks at 40 g muts each which means 880 g muts used to get. It has Hellwing stats once morphed and gets a hat, carpet + saddle on its back. When you attack you DO dismount, but your able to remount while your still it combat. It is a semi battle-mount in other words.
            can u post screen short with stat after morphing ur alpaca? plss..i would like to see it :')

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
            but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
            - JavaMerp -

Comment

Originally posted by ViP_HealHost View Post
              Uhm, no... I have tested this numerous times. The Epic Alpaca IS a battle mount and I have not dismounted during battle yet with the mount at all.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                Uhm, no... I have tested this numerous times. The Epic Alpaca IS a battle mount and I have not dismounted during battle yet with the mount at all.
                which one is true @_@ im confuse ...can u post screen shot ?

Comment

Working...
                X