• Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] Crystal Saga 5/22 Update

Activities

Promotions

Oh ofc the Warrior Lotto event is on and not the Treasure key -.-
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

I have nearly 2 stacks of these Lotto Keys now LOL they really do need to bring in a system so we can use them -__- taking over valuable vault space XD
      APOLOYMI
      MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
      LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
      (S44)PSYCHODELICA
      GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

I was hoping for something tying into Memorial Day (US holiday) which is this weekend and the unofficial start of summer. Understanding it could not have been anything political or patriotic in any way, as R2 is neutral for all countries playing this game, but some summer outfits might have been nice.

Server: (S1) Aurora Point
        Name: BettyFoop
        Last edited by Meemaw135588; 05-22-2014, 07:35 AM. Reason: adding color to signature

Comment

Haha I love it, even after all the glitches you are told about vidilian legends, your amount of care still remains 0. Lol keep up the good work.
          What are bugs?

Comment

I didnt see any bug in vidalian legends after playing 2 matches with it. Got no hp buff no more.

Comment

Nothing worth staying around for. Time to fade away
              Crystal Saga
              IGN: (V1) Headache
              Lvl: 150 Eidolon Priest
              Server: S35 Sukemo Bluff
              Guild: (V1) AntiSocial
              Partner: (V3) Matrix74

Comment

this is goingto be my 2nd consecutive week of not playing due to these lame events. i was gonna cash like a mad man but whats the point in it if the game isnt even fun to play anymore? get a grip guys.

Comment

If r2 isn't going to bring back the treasure key lotto at least remove the treasure keys from the drops. How lazy are these guys? This lotto is lame and lacks imagination. Bring the old one back or don't have one at all.
                  "The freedom we believe we have is an illusion. Open your mind and see the truth of this world!"

Comment

CS why suppr lag!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X