• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• risengaw
    replied
    Originally posted by MikelKW View Post
    Mass soul gain? for those with already high souls and can sweep instances
    I completely agree, its keeping the strong, strong, and the weak, weak.

Leave a comment:

• MikelKW
    replied
    Mass soul gain? for those with already high souls and can sweep instances

Leave a comment:

• tbtppopone
    replied
    Originally posted by StormYoda View Post
    ...not if the bacon is rotten, made from fake pork, THEN frozen in time, and freezer burned, lol.
    what part of "still good to eat" did you miss?? that was literally the last four words i wrote.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by chasx_x View Post
    can anyone show me an image of crimson werewolf ?
    Here you go, sport: http://forum.r2games.com/attachment....chmentid=26599.

Leave a comment:

• chasx_x
    replied
    can anyone show me an image of crimson werewolf ?

Leave a comment:

• Jabus
    replied
    It has been a while since i seen so many complaints.I give props for the last event. I also give props for the quartermaster exchange. In a good stand point, with so many mosquitoes runnin around, if i was GM i would change rewards too. Invasion is meant for a mass soul shard gain. For those that are upset, i completely understand. As posted before, at least u can save those tokens for when they reset the rewards. The one thing we all need to learn, and one of the greatest skill to learn, is patience. Good luck and happy gaming.

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    ...not if the bacon is rotten, made from fake pork, THEN frozen in time, and freezer burned, lol.

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Originally posted by tbtppopone View Post
    all this complaining...... i vote for no future events until you people learn to appreciate that r2 does NOT have to have ANY events.

i for one like any and all events, that means free stuff, i like free stuff, thats akin to opening your fridge and finding a pound of bacon you didnt know you have thats still good to eat!!!
    I'd be fine with this because then I have nothing to look forward to, instead of hoping for something good.

Leave a comment:

• tbtppopone
    replied
    all this complaining...... i vote for no future events until you people learn to appreciate that r2 does NOT have to have ANY events.

i for one like any and all events, that means free stuff, i like free stuff, thats akin to opening your fridge and finding a pound of bacon you didnt know you have thats still good to eat!!!

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    lol eventually tokens will just end up being the expensive exchanges, wont be surprised if they remove SS and g.mut.

Leave a comment:

• StormYoda
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    Let me first say, that if all posts were as polite and nicely put as your post is, then it is possible that changes would be quicker and much easier to present. So thank you for being respectful in your post, while still expressing your displeasure.

I understand where everyone is coming from. I honestly do. The comments that had been made previously that I do not seem like an actual player of the game, is wrong. I am a VERY active player, I am one of the leaders of my guild, I have played since almost the start of R2 hosting Crystal Saga. I am not a big casher. And I volunteered to become a mod to help the community, not for any personal gain, or not so that I could be the mouth piece of R2 or whatever was said. Please know that myself and the other moderators DO take your concerns to the appropriate people, and we DO try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Also, do not think that your concerns fall on deaf ears, they do not. For right now, if you do not want what is in the current event, then save your tokens for the next round. We worked hard so that you would not have useless tokens that you end up throwing away. This is the reason for that. So there was not the disappointment of not getting the reward that you wanted because the event ended before you could save enough tokens. As of right now, everyone is aware of the discontent of the current exchange event.

I cannot promise a change, but I can say that the mods (collectively) have made sure that everyone on the team is aware of the displeasure.
    Then I apologize for calling you a lackey for r2 BA, but still the response seemed shallow from you until now, that is. I also run a guild (level 8) in my server cluster, one of the finest there, and I run it peacefully and out or respect for all the other houses, I became the Pope (guiding lead for interserver concerns, etc, as I explained before) for my respective server cluster. It's hard work, yes, but in a very similar way, we are doing the same job here and in game. We help guide, motivate, and keep the players informed. I simply think, after reading posts here from other angered players, that the company in genral has wronged us, and owes us a sincere apology for cutting the previous QM token exchange short, and possibly a bonus pack for our losses (as many if us choosing to save for the large GPOW rewards, were basically cheated outta getting that, be it by 1 token like a poster on this page or by 25 tokens, the premise is the same).

I agree that poster is respectful, maybe morseso that I was, in their argument. I for one am not someone that shows respect more to a company when I feel I've been repeatedly cheated and wronged by said company, and yeah, they have a long history of doing so, and not just to me, but most others I play this game with. When I'm wronged here or IRL, it takes a lot to earn my respect again, if ever again. As I stated earlier, the players are the HEART and SOUL of any game...without us, the game withers and dies, and quickly at that. R2 needs to do some reality checks (no pun on their name intended), and figure out how to save their game here before the masses simply walk away for good, including in that number the many cashers not only on my server cluster, but game wide. Just a thought, but a solid one. I'm a very reasonable man, with a lot of patience, but they pretty much raged my Storm this time, and I feel cheated, as do so many others. They need to remember that there are IRL people that play this game for relaxation from school, work, what have you, that they once again just royally peeved off this week. We aren't just toons running around a make believe onion with big heads and bigger weapons, we're real people that this stuff affects.

You keep doing what you do to help, and I guarantee you I will continue to do the same. Peace.
    Last edited by StormYoda; 06-27-2014, 11:05 PM. Reason: b/c I forget how to spell sometimes xD

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by MomoJay View Post
    It is true that r2 has the right to change the events at anytime, and has changed events for various reasons. That's not the point people are making. The point is the token exchange was a good one and r2 cut it short. Doing things like that translates to a lack of respect for the people that play the game, and it sets a precedence that any event can end at any time, and if that's going to be the case why save tokens for something big when it might not be there when you have the coins. I had 49 tokens on the 25th thinking the event ended on the 30th. Lucky me huh? Why would I save my tokens for the prizes that need more tokens when that prize can be removed at any time? If you read the forums there is not a lot of praise for what's going on. A good manager would see that what they are doing is causing problems and change it for the better, but not r2. R2 doubles and triples down on bad policy. The four day change made a big difference, and for what, to give use a lame pet.
    Let me first say, that if all posts were as polite and nicely put as your post is, then it is possible that changes would be quicker and much easier to present. So thank you for being respectful in your post, while still expressing your displeasure.

I understand where everyone is coming from. I honestly do. The comments that had been made previously that I do not seem like an actual player of the game, is wrong. I am a VERY active player, I am one of the leaders of my guild, I have played since almost the start of R2 hosting Crystal Saga. I am not a big casher. And I volunteered to become a mod to help the community, not for any personal gain, or not so that I could be the mouth piece of R2 or whatever was said. Please know that myself and the other moderators DO take your concerns to the appropriate people, and we DO try to make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

Also, do not think that your concerns fall on deaf ears, they do not. For right now, if you do not want what is in the current event, then save your tokens for the next round. We worked hard so that you would not have useless tokens that you end up throwing away. This is the reason for that. So there was not the disappointment of not getting the reward that you wanted because the event ended before you could save enough tokens. As of right now, everyone is aware of the discontent of the current exchange event.

I cannot promise a change, but I can say that the mods (collectively) have made sure that everyone on the team is aware of the displeasure.

Leave a comment:

• MomoJay
    replied
    It is true that r2 has the right to change the events at anytime, and has changed events for various reasons. That's not the point people are making. The point is the token exchange was a good one and r2 cut it short. Doing things like that translates to a lack of respect for the people that play the game, and it sets a precedence that any event can end at any time, and if that's going to be the case why save tokens for something big when it might not be there when you have the coins. I had 49 tokens on the 25th thinking the event ended on the 30th. Lucky me huh? Why would I save my tokens for the prizes that need more tokens when that prize can be removed at any time? If you read the forums there is not a lot of praise for what's going on. A good manager would see that what they are doing is causing problems and change it for the better, but not r2. R2 doubles and triples down on bad policy. The four day change made a big difference, and for what, to give use a lame pet.

r2 reminds me of this old man that used to drive the ice cream truck when I was a child. He was a hateful, bitter old man that hated children and hated being in the heat. We, all the neighborhood kids, hated handing him money but we loved the ice cream. He never showed up at the same time and didn't show up a lot of the time. When that old man stopped coming and another man showed up we were as happy as can be, but that fool ran over my skate board sitting in my neighbors driveway. I threw rocks at him until he stopped coming. We all were forced to walk to the store to buy ice cream.
    Love the game, don't love how it's managed. More and more people are walking away from the game.
    This will be my last post. ..\..

Leave a comment:

• TheRaspberry
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Token-Exchange

As you can see from my quote from the previous thread regarding the Token Exchange that was "changed" without prior warning, the event listing for the prior Token Exchange does say that it is until the 26th. [-...].
    That's just **! A lot of people on my server can back up me here, ingame it said that the Quartertoken run until 30th of June! So who says that the GM didn't edit his posting and adjusted the time there? We know they can edit posting without notice and even then, the update note clearly shows that there was an edit. So it means nothing to us players...

Leave a comment:

• Kellynka
    replied
    Could R2 make those kind of updates more visible for us in forums pretty please ) ?

Click image for larger version

Name:	SS-token update.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1689963

Click image for larger version

Name:	SS-token update2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	1689964

Thank you )

I spent those tokens for my 2nd GPOW the last day of exchange.Tbh Im checking the forums often. Honestly I didnt saw it also. But its ok

Leave a comment:

Working...
X