X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mod what server is best for Philippines so i can join IOB

Comment

Originally posted by Zenzibar View Post
      she is something that can delete or close your thread when [we act up inappropriately].
      she didn't like my comment and she edited it i hope that was good example
      Last edited by Reverie; 08-30-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomhive3 View Post
        Mod what server is best for Philippines so i can join IOB
        R2's Crystal Saga runs by American timezones only, so unfortunately any server will leave you with a late IOB. If you join an East Coast server, IOB will be at midnight whereas a West Coast server will leave you with IOB at 3AM. You may want to go with an East Coast server unless personal factors steer you towards a West Coast server.

Comment

So do you have a character in r2 servers ? or account ?

Comment

Originally posted by YoeMoe View Post
            So do you have a character in r2 servers ? or account ?
            Well yes, of course I have an account here, else I wouldn't be able to post on the forum, silly.

Comment

I'm not sure where to post or create a ticket for a missing character.

Comment

Originally posted by istotengstorage View Post
                I'm not sure where to post or create a ticket for a missing character.
                You can file a ticket here, depending on what you mean by "missing": http://support.r2games.com/. Note that we are not responsible for the account if you (or a pilot?) deleted your toon. If you are having issues locating your toon when you're sure you're attempting to access the account and server of origin, simply describe the locating issue in the content of your ticket.

Comment

Working...
                X