Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Avernal Realm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scion Priest's buff is precious one
    ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
    Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
    Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
    Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
    Status Play

Comment

Finally an event that separates players by level to avoid unfairness. You just need to apply this to all pvp events including Guild resource, and this game will finally start getting better.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Gold honor badge! Pixie upgrade crystal! Ethereal Wings! Soul shards! Win!
        IGN: MissLovelace
        Job Class: Fire Mage
        Level 100 Scion
        Server: Bearpaw Valley
        Please hurry up and release Eidolon!

Comment

There is some issues i already see with this.
          First off, why have HP and mana orbs? We get enough of them already from vadalia.
          Second, you got ethereal wings, but not gmuts? *** you all got against mounts in this game?
          Third, I like it's another way to get gold medals, but we finally got enough methods to get golds a lot easier, could you have put silver medals into the mix as well? We need more sure fire methods for silver medals. People are starving to death for silvers. I bet if medals was unbound and sellable, silver medals be worth more then gold medals.

What I do like, Soul Shards, Pure Crys, and ethereal wings. These are so limited in acquiring, it's good to see another way to get them. The pixie upgrade crystal and 5 1-hour afk cards, nuttin wrong with these. Could always use more grind time and it can help punch a decent hole in pixie upgrading costs.

You might wanna consider altering the contents of your pack next update.

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
            There is some issues i already see with this.
            First off, why have HP and mana orbs? We get enough of them already from vadalia.
            Second, you got ethereal wings, but not gmuts? *** you all got against mounts in this game?
            Third, I like it's another way to get gold medals, but we finally got enough methods to get golds a lot easier, could you have put silver medals into the mix as well? We need more sure fire methods for silver medals. People are starving to death for silvers. I bet if medals was unbound and sellable, silver medals be worth more then gold medals.

What I do like, Soul Shards, Pure Crys, and ethereal wings. These are so limited in acquiring, it's good to see another way to get them. The pixie upgrade crystal and 5 1-hour afk cards, nuttin wrong with these. Could always use more grind time and it can help punch a decent hole in pixie upgrading costs.

You might wanna consider altering the contents of your pack next update.
            just because the orbs don't benefit you...doesn't mean they don't benefit others. i'm always in need of orbs once in a while and i hate spending coupons on them. mana orbs are useless...but the hp ones are welcomed with open arms. i feel the event rewards are just fine. you forget gmut can be earned in survival...so we don't really need another daily event to get them. just wait for the gmut exchange.
            Crystal Saga:
            Server: Aquatic Crypts
            Name: (S15)Sidoh
            Class: Knight
            Plane: Eidolon
            Level: 100

Lunaria:
            Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
            Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
            Class: Swordman/Elementalist
            Level: 5x/6x

Comment

Originally posted by Cle0patra View Post
              another priest friendly event/battlefield ..... not
              Originally posted by Peroxide View Post
              nice to see healers and tanks with low dps have been taken into consideration again...morons
              just saying but those should last longer without death meaning less death in total meaning more time to do damage.... so in a way it balances it out since when you die you lose 10 secs of any damage dealing...

On an other note....why WHY did you have to put orbs in there......i already have like 18 HP orbs wasting space in my bag.... and mana orbs well......they just get wasted for nothing since without them i still dont use mana pots (though i know some people do use them) we get a lot already from "A Day in Vidalia" we didnt need a new way of getting those... And knowing my luck i'll keep getting orbs and afk cards........
              Nature's will is ever changing
              Fighting it is meaningless
              You have to flow with it to truly be fearsome
              Server-The Wilterlands
              Name- MurasameFsey
              Honor ranking - King
              Level - Scion: 9x
              Exorcist

Comment

SWEET GUYS I LOVE THIS now, is this a permanent edition to the game, or just an event?
                Server: Starglade
                Name: Lotussin
                Plain: Eidolon
                Lvl: 72 and more
                Guild: GM of DethKlok
                Class:Rogue
                Skill Tree: Shadow
                Pet: Demon King Gen 2/5 +13

Comment

can we go with party?

Comment

Nice new event. A very good example that all new competitive events needn't be centered around PVP.
                    As some previously mentioned, I believe it could eventually use some tinkering. I'm sure more ideas will be noted, once the first few successful events have been completed.

Since neither were mentioned in the announcement, my only questions are:
                    * What type of experience is gained from these mobs, if any?
                    * Are there also possible drops from these mobs as well?
                    Since it is open to 50 players per instance, but only 30 will gain the new Avernal points for each instance, at least the possibility for some random drops and experience would still make the event worth it to all.
                    Last edited by mnsewerrat; 06-21-2012, 12:10 PM.

Comment

Cool a new arena and has a level balancer. Niceeee

Comment

Why couldnt I register my points? I had 25 points and I headed to the NPC to register, but he kept saying "You have not met the requirement".

We killed all mobs, btw.

Comment

Some players have reported to us that when Avernal Realm is already full, the attempt is still used up for those who tried to enter. Also, some are having problems in registering their points. We have already taken note of the issue and will be looked upon immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidoh View Post
                            just because the orbs don't benefit you...doesn't mean they don't benefit others. i'm always in need of orbs once in a while and i hate spending coupons on them. mana orbs are useless...but the hp ones are welcomed with open arms. i feel the event rewards are just fine. you forget gmut can be earned in survival...so we don't really need another daily event to get them. just wait for the gmut exchange.
                            First off, if your eating HP orbs like candy, you must be a rather weak player and be constantly getting killed. They work nice when making big scores and what not, but shouldn't be used constantly as a crutch. Maybe a rouge or a weak defense class would need then, but acording to your sig, your a knight so you shouldn't need them so badly.
                            Second, survival should not be considered a means to get items since the event was "never ever" finished and is still an incomplete event.
                            Third, there needs to be more then one way, if at least 5 different methods to get gmuts in this game, not event based. There needs to be better methods since the cries for more gmuts is constantly going unheard.

Comment

I dont know about the others but after trying it out i have to say that 30 minutes of that is a LOT....you just need to use afk mode and wait 30 minutes it kinda is a wate for it to last 30 minutes... and for the orbs....i agree with post #43
                              Nature's will is ever changing
                              Fighting it is meaningless
                              You have to flow with it to truly be fearsome
                              Server-The Wilterlands
                              Name- MurasameFsey
                              Honor ranking - King
                              Level - Scion: 9x
                              Exorcist

Comment

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                                First off, if your eating HP orbs like candy, you must be a rather weak player and be constantly getting killed. They work nice when making big scores and what not, but shouldn't be used constantly as a crutch. Maybe a rouge or a weak defense class would need then, but acording to your sig, your a knight so you shouldn't need them so badly.
                                Second, survival should not be considered a means to get items since the event was "never ever" finished and is still an incomplete event.
                                Third, there needs to be more then one way, if at least 5 different methods to get gmuts in this game, not event based. There needs to be better methods since the cries for more gmuts is constantly going unheard.
                                apparently you've never been to higher level ladder floors my friend. i am a decent knight, nothing special. still working on core soul nodes, still working on better eqs and full sets of flawless gems. i use no orbs in any of the dungeons i run up to psycho NM and only when i lag do i need them on exelorn. i don't have too much of an issue in pk...but health orbs in general for ladder i will eat 6+ in any given day....so yes i gladly accept more orbs. tanks without orbs in ladder is a useless tank. once they die its usually over on floors where their tanking is crucial to passing on to the next floor when the healer can't pack enough juice in their heals. go troll someone else please.
                                Last edited by Sidoh; 06-21-2012, 03:20 PM.
                                Crystal Saga:
                                Server: Aquatic Crypts
                                Name: (S15)Sidoh
                                Class: Knight
                                Plane: Eidolon
                                Level: 100

Lunaria:
                                Server:Server: S87 Key Grove and S58 Drays Keep
                                Name: [S87]Kenshin/[S58]SweetnSour
                                Class: Swordman/Elementalist
                                Level: 5x/6x

Comment