Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tips to obtain Greater Marshal Order (GMO)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tips to obtain Greater Marshal Order (GMO)

hi hi hi ...

i already afk like 2 month..and hard to find greater marshal order (GMO)

does anyone can give me tips in order to obtain greater marshal order ?

im really bored of afk for whole day

plss give me some good tips <3 <3 <3

Ty ty ty <3 <3

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
    but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
    - JavaMerp -

Grand Marshal Orders drop entirely by chance, so there isn't much you can do to increase your chances of obtaining them. Personally, I spent all of my time AFKing in Frozen Wastelands, a hotspot for orders, when searching for the last two orange orders.
    Last edited by Reverie; 01-11-2015, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Frozen Wastelands, a hotspot for orders, when searching for the last two orange orders.
      i need around 13 gmo to max my lvl..i use beast heart combination but still hard to drop GMO ...

:o Merp <3 Java :o

I love you not because of anything you have,
      but because of something that I feel when I’m near you
      - JavaMerp -

Comment

Grand Marshal Orders are the rarest orders, so naturally, you will need to invest quite of bit of time grinding. There isn't an easy way to do it, unfortunately. Just keep at it and you'll eventually come across a couple.

Comment

Grind 8 more months u will get them

Comment

There are some useful tips in this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-to-level-150

It does really help to take breaks from AFK (specially when there are QM Voucher events :P ) After a few days of break I was lucky enough to get 3 GMO in one day. Sadly still haven't reached lv 150 (A LOT of patience is needed ).

Comment

Only advice I can give about Orders is to AFK every night, the 2 place where people seem to get any kind of luck with GMO would seem to be Frozen Waste Land and Silent Sands. Mostly because they have a Mass of Mobs there, kinda like the Lava Guards in The Alter of Sacrifice, higher chance of spawning an elite mob.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

easy to do this. find a spot where somebody else is also afking and just steal his marshalls lels
                #ThatPvPLyfe

Comment

Ladder failed,.. no corrupt,.. #22

Comment

The best spot to find this Grand Marshal Order is at Frozen wasteland (bottom of the map) because they have many mobs in there and if frost is trigger, you get a higher chance of spawning elites.
                    Originally posted by Dr.Q
                    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                    X