class:knight
    plane:mortal
    mount:battle bear

he got my 4 health orbs 2 rose and 7 golds exchange for 1 morph archer
    it is just ok if i can use the pet but i can't :(
    and he use an alt char...

is there any way to ***ban**** this person

Comment

Yes, there is, request GMs to monitor the player through PM, report him, file a ticket * link is at my signature*. That there is to it. Case closed, Aknile out.
      This account is no longer in use. Please direct all question to my partner, Dragurn Schwarzchild. All my posts will be answered by him.

Comment

is there any way to get my items back?

Comment

Items are generally not refunded. I am a bit confused on why you are seeking punishment for what looks like just a bad trade. All of those items would have been in the trade window. R2 does punish scammers, but only when the person doesn't give anything in return, ie a cash shop gift. You overpaid for a pet, other than that I'm not seeing what the issue is.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So memorylane is saying that he cant do nothing only if (s34)bloodforged didnt give u nothing he would of get banned.
            Server: Psychodelica
            Level: 71+scion
            IGN: VisualKei
            Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Originally posted by HeadsUp11 View Post
              is there any way to band this person...
              (S34)BloodForged
              level:41
              pet: little reaper
              class:knight
              plane:mortal
              mount:battle bear

he got my 4 health orbs 2 rose and 7 golds exchange for 1 morph archer
              it is just ok if i can use the pet but i can't :(
              and he use an alt char...
              Nope, the only thing you can do next time is not be stupid the next time and ask for the price on WC about an item.
              Or two
              Last edited by lights022; 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

4 health orbs 2 rose and 7 golds exchange for 1 morph archer!!!!!!!!!! What kind morph archer costs that much?

Comment

is that archer high level or have good skills? or if not then its not probably worth that much

Comment

well my guess the r2games gms dont usally ban ppl i reported TyPhon but he never got banned he is online right now also
                    Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

Working...
                    X