X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
    When you upgrade, do patron points reset to zero or does the balance carry forward?
    The Patron Points will remain. The accumulated points will come into play once you've upgraded to purple quality.

Leave a comment:

• R2142020
    replied
    When you upgrade, do patron points reset to zero or does the balance carry forward?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
    I'm probably focus my attention elsewhere, after 11k crystals I have 7 patrons and 83 points. The system seems like chi, too expensive to just cash it :P (for me at least)
    It's more non-casher friendly than Chi, but yes. With the off-chance of hitting Patrons randomly, it does have the potential to get a bit pricey if you cash most of it.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    Well, unless you plan on purely cashing, you'll still need to farm for Patron Tributes from level 60+ dungeons.
    I'm probably focus my attention elsewhere, after 11k crystals I have 7 patrons and 83 points. The system seems like chi, too expensive to just cash it :P (for me at least)

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Thank you, for a moment I thought I'll have to do something crazy like start doing dungeons again :P
    Well, unless you plan on purely cashing, you'll still need to farm for Patron Tributes from level 60+ dungeons.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    It is 80 Patron Points per level up to level 10, then 90 points per level, and so forth.
    Thank you, for a moment I thought I'll have to do something crazy like start doing dungeons again :P

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    So 270 points total to max it once you unlock all patrons? Or its 80 points per level up to level 10?
    It is 80 Patron Points per level up to level 10, then 90 points per level, and so forth.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    So 270 points total to max it once you unlock all patrons? Or its 80 points per level up to level 10?

Leave a comment:

• stealthc
    replied
    how come these patron tributes seem to have replaced drops of DSE? Is it just me or something? I've never had such dismal results of 0 DSE doing 10 lvl 75 dungeons, 5 lvl 65 dungeons, 5 level 55 dungeons.... wth? Four days in a row I was getting easily 5 or more DSE per day, and now, absolutely diddly squat.

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    oh thanks, now im lookin to that system like sonething i can max lol

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    The maximum amount of Patron Tributes that is needed is 20.

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    thank u very much but can u tell us some information about how many patron tributes will we need at higher lvs per try?
    Last edited by afwazaq; 04-16-2015, 03:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Duirn
    replied
    +1 to R2 I really enjoy this new system

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    I personally am glad that we do not have another new aura. The Auras are total lag inducers, not to mention putting all of the auras on top of each other kind of hides them so they do not even look that cool anymore.

And the stat boosts are actually really good since they are added to your BASE Attributes. So they are like leveling and getting attribute points. This then gives you higher stats like Atk and Def, then when you add in the boosts, especially % based boosts from the soul, you are looking at really nice boosts. The attack speed is great. And anything that adds crit and crit def is always awesome.

For this being a totally farmable system, the stat boosts and the ease of the system are actually pretty awesome.

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus
    replied
    Nice guide well made but the system its a total dissapointment no new aura and the stats are very small only the atack speed and crit def are ok the rest are eh like they dont exist for so much work

Leave a comment:

Working...
X