Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Guide: Patron System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlazingAngel
    started a topic Guide: Patron System

Guide: Patron System

Click image for larger version

Name:	title.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.7 KB
ID:	1769358

So this system is pretty straight forward.

Name:	icon.jpg
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1769359

So here is your Patron System

Name:	Window.jpg
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	1769360

I know it looks confusing, but it is really not. The in game description says this:
    1. Unlocking Patrons strengthens your Aegis:
    a) 1 Patron = Green
    b) 3 Patrons = Blue
    c) 6 Patrons = Gold
    d) 9 Patrons = Purple
    2. Obtain Patron Points by receiving blessings from the Patrons. Different Patrons bless you with varying amounts of Patron Points.
    3. After unlocking 9 patrons, you can upgrade your Aegis by spending Patron Points.

Each time you click the Blessing Button it will cost you Patron Tribute

Name:	mats.jpg
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1769329

The Patron Tributes drop in Level 60+ Dungeons. Meaning that they drop in:
    Killers Den, Psychodelica, Exelorn Hollows, Purgatory, and Evil Beast Sanctuary.

So when you start you have 9 boxes with ? on them:

Name:	locked.jpg
Size:	63.8 KB
ID:	1769330

Each time you click on your Blessing button, then you have a chance of either opening up one of those boxes and revealing a Patron,
    or lighting up an already revealed Patron. When your Patrons are all open they will look like this:

Name:	open.jpg
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	1769331

If you light up a Patron that is already open then it will look like this:

Name:	light up.jpg
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	1769332

Each time you light up a Patron you get Patron Points. Each Patron gives a different amount of points.
    You get a stat boost four times for opening up your Patrons. You get new stats added for 1 Patron, 3 Patrons, 6 Patrons, and then again at 9 Patrons.
    As soon as you open up all 9 Patrons, then you can upgrade you Aegis. Your Aegis is the Stats that you get from the Patrons.

The costs of upgrading your Aegis are as follows:
    Levels 1 through 10 Cost 80 Patron Points
    Levels 11 through 21 Cost 90 Patron Points
    Levels 22 through 25 Cost 100 Patron Points

The Stats for each Aegis level are as follows:

Name:	1.png
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1769333Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1769334Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Size:	6.7 KB
ID:	1769335Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1769336

Name:	5.png
ID:	1769337Click image for larger version

Name:	6.png
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1769338Click image for larger version

Name:	7.png
Size:	6.9 KB
ID:	1769339Click image for larger version

Name:	8.png
Size:	7.0 KB
ID:	1769340

Name:	9.png
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1769341Click image for larger version

Name:	10.png
ID:	1769342Click image for larger version

Name:	11.png
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	1769343Click image for larger version

Name:	12.png
Size:	4.6 KB
ID:	1769344

Name:	13.png
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1769345Click image for larger version

Name:	14.png
Size:	5.1 KB
ID:	1769346Click image for larger version

Name:	15.png
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	1769347Click image for larger version

Name:	16.png
Size:	5.2 KB
ID:	1769348

Name:	17.png
Size:	5.0 KB
ID:	1769349Click image for larger version

Name:	18.png
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1769350Click image for larger version

Name:	19.png
ID:	1769351Click image for larger version

Name:	20.png
ID:	1769352

Name:	21.png
Size:	5.8 KB
ID:	1769353Click image for larger version

Name:	22.png
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	1769354Click image for larger version

Name:	23.png
ID:	1769355Click image for larger version

Name:	24.png
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1769356Click image for larger version

Name:	25.png
ID:	1769357

Have fun guys, and enjoy the new system. If there is any questions about this system please feel free to ask me. Also, if there is anything that I forgot, please let me know so I can add it on.

• nomias
    replied
    will there be any chance to increase patron levels?

Leave a comment:

• trouble
    replied
    it is awsome,i wish it had casting speed too.

is patron going to lvl 35?
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-15-2016, 09:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    You just have to get lucky on your spin basically. You just have to keep clicking until it lights up and opens. Some people get it quickly some people take a long time. Just depends on how lucky you are.

Leave a comment:

• mctravieso
    replied
    gm im confused about my patron..can i ask how many patron points needed to open the ninth patron?Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	1717084
    Last edited by mctravieso; 09-17-2015, 12:02 PM. Reason: i need to see the picture

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    It goes up to 35 from what I was told, since this week patch notes... And yea drop rates are great for this, especially in psycho.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by R24736521 View Post
    ok , i will try it once i became 60 , reverie can i complete my quest upto 150 being a mortal ?
    Mortals can exceed level 80 if they choose to delay their rebirth or not to at all. That being said, let's refrain from steering this thread off-topic and keep inquiries Patron related. If you have other questions, you may open another thread.

Leave a comment:

• R24736521
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    The Patron system is non-casher friendly. If you took even a glance at it, you would've realized Patron Tributes are farmable in dungeons 60+.
    ok , i will try it once i became 60 , reverie can i complete my quest upto 150 being a mortal ?

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
    Some of my guildies told me that the items for it drop more often than youd think. Even though it might cost more for higher levels you dont get a huge bous or the last few levels like you would on other systems. If cashers were really concerned about spending money on something stat-worthy then patrons would be the least of their worries.
    oh really?

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
    Some of my guildies told me that the items for it drop more often than youd think. Even though it might cost more for higher levels you dont get a huge bous or the last few levels like you would on other systems. If cashers were really concerned about spending money on something stat-worthy then patrons would be the least of their worries.
    The drop rate for the Patron Tribues is actually very good. I personally run my Killers Den, Psycho, Exelorn, and Purgatory daily (cannot be bothered with EBS LOL) and I am getting anywhere between 25 and 30 patron tributes per day. That is actually a very good drop rate, and even when I get up to it costing 20 per click, I am still going to get at least 1 click per day. Early you will get more than a click per day. That is a great drop rate.

And I do not see why this is being talked about as being a casher system. Most big cashers that I know do not tend to cash easily farmable systems. They are more likely to cash systems that will give them boosts that they cannot easily farm. IE Rune, Tenets, etc. Where those can also be farmed by non cashers (Tenets: daily quests and events that give wisdom, buying POW and GPOW, and farming special events that give items; Rune: Farm quiz for Roses, Selling a blessing, and Buying roses to exchange for crystal for the system) It makes sense for a casher to cash for the system to finish it faster as the ways to achieve those things without cashing are hard to do and expensive in game costs. It does not make sense for cashers to farm an event that they could potentially get to high levels in just a short time in farming.

Leave a comment:

• KitN_Bloodwell
    replied
    Totally lame , just a new way for cashers to get stronger and r2 richer , or am i wrong?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Totally lame , just a new way for cashers to get stronger and r2 richer , or am i wrong?
    The Patron system is non-casher friendly. If you took even a glance at it, you would've realized Patron Tributes are farmable in dungeons 60+.

Leave a comment:

• R24736521
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MystykL
    replied
    why only 25 lvls ? will there be more lvls added in the future for better stat bonus ?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Rashama View Post
    So it tops at 20 a try?
    That is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Rashama
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    The maximum amount of Patron Tributes that is needed is 20.
    So it tops at 20 a try?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X