Guide: Patron System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
    When you upgrade, do patron points reset to zero or does the balance carry forward?
    The Patron Points will remain. The accumulated points will come into play once you've upgraded to purple quality.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
      The maximum amount of Patron Tributes that is needed is 20.
      So it tops at 20 a try?
      Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Originally posted by Rashama View Post
        So it tops at 20 a try?
        That is correct.

Comment

why only 25 lvls ? will there be more lvls added in the future for better stat bonus ?

Comment

Totally lame , just a new way for cashers to get stronger and r2 richer , or am i wrong?
            Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
            Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
            Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Originally posted by R24736521 View Post
              Totally lame , just a new way for cashers to get stronger and r2 richer , or am i wrong?
              The Patron system is non-casher friendly. If you took even a glance at it, you would've realized Patron Tributes are farmable in dungeons 60+.

Comment

Some of my guildies told me that the items for it drop more often than youd think. Even though it might cost more for higher levels you dont get a huge bous or the last few levels like you would on other systems. If cashers were really concerned about spending money on something stat-worthy then patrons would be the least of their worries.
                Firekitty
                S63 Hellstorm
                Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
                  Some of my guildies told me that the items for it drop more often than youd think. Even though it might cost more for higher levels you dont get a huge bous or the last few levels like you would on other systems. If cashers were really concerned about spending money on something stat-worthy then patrons would be the least of their worries.
                  The drop rate for the Patron Tribues is actually very good. I personally run my Killers Den, Psycho, Exelorn, and Purgatory daily (cannot be bothered with EBS LOL) and I am getting anywhere between 25 and 30 patron tributes per day. That is actually a very good drop rate, and even when I get up to it costing 20 per click, I am still going to get at least 1 click per day. Early you will get more than a click per day. That is a great drop rate.

And I do not see why this is being talked about as being a casher system. Most big cashers that I know do not tend to cash easily farmable systems. They are more likely to cash systems that will give them boosts that they cannot easily farm. IE Rune, Tenets, etc. Where those can also be farmed by non cashers (Tenets: daily quests and events that give wisdom, buying POW and GPOW, and farming special events that give items; Rune: Farm quiz for Roses, Selling a blessing, and Buying roses to exchange for crystal for the system) It makes sense for a casher to cash for the system to finish it faster as the ways to achieve those things without cashing are hard to do and expensive in game costs. It does not make sense for cashers to farm an event that they could potentially get to high levels in just a short time in farming.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                    The Patron system is non-casher friendly. If you took even a glance at it, you would've realized Patron Tributes are farmable in dungeons 60+.
                    ok , i will try it once i became 60 , reverie can i complete my quest upto 150 being a mortal ?

Originally posted by KitN_Bloodwell View Post
                    oh really?
                    Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                    Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                    Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

ok , i will try it once i became 60 , reverie can i complete my quest upto 150 being a mortal ?
                      Mortals can exceed level 80 if they choose to delay their rebirth or not to at all. That being said, let's refrain from steering this thread off-topic and keep inquiries Patron related. If you have other questions, you may open another thread.

Comment

It goes up to 35 from what I was told, since this week patch notes... And yea drop rates are great for this, especially in psycho.

Comment

gm im confused about my patron..can i ask how many patron points needed to open the ninth patron?Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	237.9 KB
ID:	1717084
                          Last edited by mctravieso; 09-17-2015, 12:02 PM. Reason: i need to see the picture

Comment

You just have to get lucky on your spin basically. You just have to keep clicking until it lights up and opens. Some people get it quickly some people take a long time. Just depends on how lucky you are.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

it is awsome,i wish it had casting speed too.

is patron going to lvl 35?
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-15-2016, 09:07 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

will there be any chance to increase patron levels?

Comment

Working...
                                X