[Insight Guide] Mount Fusion Advanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
    You can barely see the difference if you use pure bred turtles lol they have pretty much 1% or 0.5% stats LOL We can settle this with higher stat % mounts (People are still fusing their mounts together)
    I never said BlazingAngels process will not get you the end mount. I'm saying that her way IS the same as doing it the way i said it. Your friend can do whatever because IT WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. Pure bred or not, those GREEN STATS DO NOT COUNT AFTER GEN 1!!
    You're selling yourself a dream that it makes a difference, you haven't even explained anything using any forms of numerical data, you just keep dismissing what i say. You've sent me a picture of your friends mount, and started saying it's pure bred. Sure it's pure bred but he used MOUNT FOOD
    to get his green stats like that BECAUSE WHITE STATS ARE WHAT MATTER! You can tell him to make a pure 3rd gen mount and i'll get a screen shot from loads of different server players with Gen 3 using the way i set out, just to prove that GREENNNNN STATS DOOOO NOTTTT MATTERRRR when merging.

Making it the way i set out WILL NOT lessen the pet in any way and many would tell you.
    You I would love for you to do that, mainly because it has been prove more then once on my server that the green stats add together and count for everything for when making Gen2 and 3. White only mean anything when making Gen1. Heck im working on my 4th fox now, when I get it ill SS ever stage of fusing and show you :P get your calculator ready
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
      You I would love for you to do that, mainly because it has been prove more then once on my server that the green stats add together and count for everything for when making Gen2 and 3. White only mean anything when making Gen1. Heck im working on my 4th fox now, when I get it ill SS ever stage of fusing and show you :P get your calculator ready
      Tbh i'm waiting for the "new" mount hopefully coming sooner rather than later to make it Gen3 and it's been proved so many times in every server there is (Probably except yours lol) That you are wrong x.x
      And i'm the one actually using numerical data in all of this.. Gimme a few minutes and i'll collect everything and put it together in a number format so everyone understand x.x
      Because this is just rediculous

Alright.. So, let's get into numbers:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mount fusing!!!.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	1713559

This is a picture of mount stats Gen 2 from a friend of mine
      It's pretty much what every single person would get from pure breed but the numbers will apply and you can use it on your mounts if you don't believe it.
      (Note: He might have used mount food on the white stats to increase it, but the % will only slightly be different)

Gen 2 Merge
      The player attack (white) is 111.2%... So: 40% of 111.2 is 44.48 <---- Gen 1
      44.48 x 2 (Due to merging mounts together) would give 88.96 REMEMBER he has used mount food to upgrade his white stats. <---- Gen 2
      This is basic maths.

Now, let's try it with your formula.
      The player attack (white) is 111.2%... So: 40% of 111.2 is 44.48 <---- Gen 1 ~Heres when it all changes with your maths
      111.2 + 44.48 = 155.68. (40% of 155.68 = 62. 272) - Merging mounts together would be 106.752 <--- THIS IS Gen 2 from YOUR way.

Now.. let's take a look into GEN 3 Merge
      From my way: As you know the player now has the 111.2% attack (White stats) and 88.96% (Green stats) <--- Gen 2
      We get a SECONDARY mount that has 111.2% attack and whatever green stats lol, might as well do 10% (Green stats)
      40% of 111.2% is 44.48 (As done above) and now we transfer that 44.48 into the original 88.96% (88.96 + 44.48 = 133.44) ~ As said on the above the white stats change are from mount food
      So Gen 3 Mount = 133.4% Player attack.

Your way now:
      The player attack is 111.2% (White stats) and 82.96% (Green stats) We want to make it Gen 3.
      We have another secondary with the same stats: 111.2% (White stats) and 82.96% (Green stats)
      IN YOUR terms you combine the white and green together: 111.2 + 82.96 = 194.16%
      40% of 194.16 = 77.664% to transfer to the gen 2 mount of 88.96% (88.96 + 77.664 = 166.62% Player ATTACK)

Screen shot of a Gen 3 kyubi

Name:	Gen 3 Mount Wooot.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	1713560

Now.. I want YOU to tell me, Given all the maths involved, Are you right or wrong?
      Is the player attack anywhere near to 166.6% Or 133.4%? and remember those white stats i used were from a mount that has had mount food given to it.

Numbers never lie. Thank you.
      Last edited by LadyJo; 06-05-2015, 11:02 AM.
      Server: (S73)Green Plains
      IGN: (S73)Aura
      Level: 180 eido
      Class: Rogue
      Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
      Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Tbh i'm waiting for the "new" mount hopefully coming sooner rather than later to make it Gen3 and it's been proved so many times in every server there is (Probably except yours lol) That you are wrong x.x
        And i'm the one actually using numerical data in all of this.. Gimme a few minutes and i'll collect everything and put it together in a number format so everyone understand x.x
        Because this is just rediculous

Alright.. So, let's get into numbers:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139821[/ATTACH]

This is a picture of mount stats Gen 2 from a friend of mine
        It's pretty much what every single person would get from pure breed but the numbers will apply and you can use it on your mounts if you don't believe it.
        (Note: He might have used mount food on the white stats to increase it, but the % will only slightly be different)

Gen 2 Merge
        The player attack (white) is 111.2%... So: 40% of 111.2 is 44.48 <---- Gen 1
        44.48 x 2 (Due to merging mounts together) would give 88.96 REMEMBER he has used mount food to upgrade his white stats. <---- Gen 2
        This is basic maths.

The player attack (white) is 111.2%... So: 40% of 111.2 is 44.48 <---- Gen 1 ~Heres when it all changes with your maths
        111.2 + 44.48 = 155.68. (40% of 155.68 = 62. 272) - Merging mounts together would be 106.752 <--- THIS IS Gen 2 from YOUR way.

Now.. let's take a look into GEN 3 Merge
        From my way: As you know the player now has the 111.2% attack (White stats) and 88.96% (Green stats) <--- Gen 2
        We get a SECONDARY mount that has 111.2% attack and whatever green stats lol, might as well do 10% (Green stats)
        40% of 111.2% is 44.48 (As done above) and now we transfer that 44.48 into the original 88.96% (88.96 + 44.48 = 133.44) ~ As said on the above the white stats change are from mount food
        So Gen 3 Mount = 133.4% Player attack.

Your way now:
        The player attack is 111.2% (White stats) and 82.96% (Green stats) We want to make it Gen 3.
        We have another secondary with the same stats: 111.2% (White stats) and 82.96% (Green stats)
        IN YOUR terms you combine the white and green together: 111.2 + 82.96 = 194.16%
        40% of 194.16 = 77.664% to transfer to the gen 2 mount of 88.96% (88.96 + 77.664 = 166.62% Player ATTACK)

Screen shot of a Gen 3 kyubi
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]139822[/ATTACH]

Now.. I want YOU to tell me, Given all the maths involved, Are you right or wrong?
        Is the player attack anywhere near to 166.6% Or 133.4%? and remember those white stats i used were from a mount that has had mount food given to it.

Numbers never lie. Thank you.
        I do not know if you are just not reading what is being said, but more then ONCE now it has been pointed out to you that we are NOT adding the white and green together, and yet you insist that they are, you make me wanna facedesk so hard -_-

again:- YOU DO NOT ADD THE WHITE STATS ON A GEN1, 2 OR 3! ONLY 40% OF THE WHITE STATS TRANSFER OVER WHEN YOU MAKE A GEN1, WHEN YOU HAVE A GEN1 AND A GEN1 MOUNT TO MAKE A GEN2 THE WHITE STAYS THE SAME THE GREEN INCREASES BECAUSE THE GREEN STATS ON BOTH ADD TOOOOOOGEEEEETHERRRRR. THE ONLY WAY TO INCREASE THE WHITE STATS IS BY FEEDING YOUR MOUNT AND LEVELING IT TO LEVEL20!

I do not know how much more clear we could make this.
        (V1)Flashnight
        Level160
        Class Knight
        Guild Spartans

Comment

ok I do not know where you are getting this from:-

Mainly because we have NOT once said that you add the white and green together on a Gen2 O.o not once, are you even reading what is being written or are you scan reading and seeing what you want too see?
          APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by flashtimo123 View Post
            I do not know if you are just not reading what is being said, but more then ONCE now it has been pointed out to you that we are NOT adding the white and green together, and yet you insist that they are, you make me wanna facedesk so hard -_-

again:- YOU DO NOT ADD THE WHITE STATS ON A GEN1, 2 OR 3! ONLY 40% OF THE WHITE STATS TRANSFER OVER WHEN YOU MAKE A GEN1, WHEN YOU HAVE A GEN1 AND A GEN1 MOUNT TO MAKE A GEN2 THE WHITE STAYS THE SAME THE GREEN INCREASES BECAUSE THE GREEN STATS ON BOTH ADD TOOOOOOGEEEEETHERRRRR. THE ONLY WAY TO INCREASE THE WHITE STATS IS BY FEEDING YOUR MOUNT AND LEVELING IT TO LEVEL20!

I do not know how much more clear we could make this.
            Jeez.. You kidding me right? Everyone knows green stats transfer and add together lol.. We all know that to increase the white stats is by feeding and Leveling the mount to 20...
            WHAT NONESENSE you trying to say lol? o.O We already know that and we weren't arguing about that at all..

The argument was: You can use Primary: kyubi + kyubi and Secondary: Kyubi +turtles and so on using the forumula to create the SAME mount as going pure breed (Using all kyubis)
            Apoloyomi showed a Screen shot of a mount with better green stats than mine BECAUSE mount food has been used on the secondary and then started saying: "This is a pure breed, and it's got better % by far."
            Read through the whole argument please before you state anything.
            "AFTER you have a Gen 1 is when the white stats no longer matter. Because when you fuse two Gen 1 mounts together, the Green Stats of each of them will ADD together."
            You see? It's nothing to do with the green stats adding together, it's to do with the 40% of the white stats, every single fusion you do, the white stats are what counts.

The maths and formulas given were to say WHITE stats are what is being transferred everytime and it's not Green + Green.
            Let's put it this way.. You have a Kyubi + Kyubi = 1st Gen Kyubi with 50% player attack
            THEN you have a Turtle + Kyubi = 1st Gen Turtle WITH Kyubi green stats(50% player attack). You're saying the green stats add together to create the final Gen 2 form = 100% Green stats.
            NO THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS
            You would only get 40% of the turtles white stats transferred into the green stats of the Kyubi.
            CAN'T YOU UNDERSTANDDDDDDD LOL
            NOTHING TO DO WITH MOUNT FEEDING
            NOTHING TO DO WITH LEVELING PET

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo1 View Post
              Jeez.. You kidding me right? Everyone knows green stats transfer and add together lol.. We all know that to increase the white stats is by feeding and Leveling the mount to 20...
              WHAT NONESENSE you trying to say lol? o.O We already know that and we weren't arguing about that at all..

The argument was: You can use Primary: kyubi + kyubi and Secondary: Kyubi +turtles and so on using the forumula to create the SAME mount as going pure breed (Using all kyubis)
              Apoloyomi showed a Screen shot of a mount with better green stats than mine BECAUSE mount food has been used on the secondary and then started saying: "This is a pure breed, and it's got better % by far."
              Read through the whole argument please before you state anything.
              "AFTER you have a Gen 1 is when the white stats no longer matter. Because when you fuse two Gen 1 mounts together, the Green Stats of each of them will ADD together."
              You see? It's nothing to do with the green stats adding together, it's to do with the 40% of the white stats, every single fusion you do, the white stats are what counts.

The maths and formulas given were to say WHITE stats are what is being transferred everytime and it's not Green + Green.
              Let's put it this way.. You have a Kyubi + Kyubi = 1st Gen Kyubi with 50% player attack
              THEN you have a Turtle + Kyubi = 1st Gen Turtle WITH Kyubi green stats(50% player attack). You're saying the green stats add together to create the final Gen 2 form = 100% Green stats.
              NO THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENS
              You would only get 40% of the turtles white stats transferred into the green stats of the Kyubi.
              CAN'T YOU UNDERSTANDDDDDDD LOL
              NOTHING TO DO WITH MOUNT FEEDING
              NOTHING TO DO WITH LEVELING PET
              The mount Apo showed was mine, I made it using Blazing Angels way. My gen2 much better then yours, mine is a pure bread mount. If you don't feed your mount then you noob O.o also noob if you use a turtle for the fusing -_-

Also this
              was not said by either, I don't where you got this from o.o

They never said that you add white and green then get 40% of that....... you are arguing with them over the same thing, but fact is fact you use a turtle you are noob
              (V1)Flashnight
              Level160
              Class Knight
              Guild Spartans

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                LadyJo this is the Gen2 Kyubi you posted

I can see by the stats it is not s pure beard

This is a Gen2 Kyubi PURE bread off my server

As you can see, the Pure bread wins by a LONG shot
                If only r2 could censor stupid people x.x Jeez everythign you say is stupid..
                1. I might have been wrong when i typed the 2nd part of the maths.
                2. You ignore all the maths on the 1st part because you know it's right. You're literally just talking for no reason.
                3. I used secondary kyubis that were Lv20 but I DID NOT give it mount food like you did, and don't lie because everyone knows you used mount food on the secondary pet.
                4. I don't care if you used a GMs guide, it does not give you any extra stats. As explained in the maths above and i'm pretty sure every single person agrees to the maths above lol.
                5. Please just read the first part of the maths before you ever think of opening your mouth saying stupid stuff with no evidence to even back it up.

K - Rino

Comment

If only r2 could censor stupid people x.x Jeez everythign you say is stupid..
                  1. I might have been wrong when i typed the 2nd part of the maths.
                  2. You ignore all the maths on the 1st part because you know it's right. You're literally just talking for no reason.
                  3. I used secondary kyubis that were Lv20 but I DID NOT give it mount food like you did, and don't lie because everyone knows you used mount food on the secondary pet.
                  4. I don't care if you used a GMs guide, it does not give you any extra stats. As explained in the maths above and i'm pretty sure every single person agrees to the maths above lol.
                  5. Please just read the first part of the maths before you ever think of opening your mouth saying stupid stuff with no evidence to even back it up.
                  Everything they said make sense, you just need to actually read what they posting, also you would notice that that they didn't open their mouths saying stupid stuff with no evidence to back it up, they showed you screenshots of gen 2 foxes made within last month and Apoloymi even said she will take screenshots of her fusing when shes ready to make gen 2/3, your argument is based on foxes made couple months back where the method we used before was true, do you have screenshots of any gen 2 mount made using old method within last month? (In case you didn't notice r2 make a lot of changes without bothering to mention them in their "patch notes")
                  Last edited by R2349858; 06-05-2015, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowGammaDraco
                    easier way to say it might be is the previous green stats carry over if they are already there*how was able to make the collector mounts have kilin2x sub stats*
                    basically need to figure out if fusing a Turtle + Kilin , & Turtle + kilin, will give gen 2 turtle with the 2x kilin stats then repeat an switch final to the kilin. if in end would only reduce amount of % like one kilin missing only replaced with a turtle. if that makes any sense*that its only collecting 40% of the sub mounts white stats or soaking present green excluding it from 40% transfer rate but also adding white with 40% transfer rate*

think we need to establish a fail way*most horrible way to fuse as advisory for how not to* and a best way(so far we have a few of the normal ways and a few best ways*, most of the dynamics of the systems has been up to us to discover besides some basics. kinda why we have so many player guides
                    will do best to help out where can with other mods etc on developing a formula to use, apologies for delays again been dealing with medical issues so not on much

need to try to fuse a kilin +turtle to see if only get 40% of turtles stats and not both

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139859[/ATTACH]

Turtles and Kyuubi
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]139860[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139861[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139862[/ATTACH]

*Only Secondary mount matters, not sure if green stats on main mount matter as looks like I lost all stats of a kyuubi
                    That's for when fusing for gen 1, the white stat of secondary mount are important and its the best to get them as high as possible for 40% transfer rate... The issue here is when you getting Gen 2 do you get 40% of white stats of secondary gen 1 mount or the green stats of your main gen 1 and secondary gen 1 mount add up together.

Example:

-Fuse: Kilin + Kilin lvl 20 = Kilin gen 1
                    -Fuse: Killin lvl 20 + Turtle(weakest mount) = Kilin gen 1
                    -Fuse: Kilin gen1 + Kilin gen 1 = Gen 2 Kilin would be the best way to fuse if 40% of white stat from secondary gen 1 mount add up to green stats of your main gen 1 mount.

-Fuse: Kilin + Kilin lvl 20 = Kilin gen 1
                    -Fuse: Turtle(weakest mount) + Kilin lvl 20 = Kilin gen 1
                    -Fuse: Kilin gen1 + Turtle(weakest mount) gen 1 = Gen 2 Kilin would be the best way to fuse if green stats of your main gen 1 mount and your secondary gen 1 mount add up together.

Kilin is used just as an example that can be any mount.

In my opinion both those ways are bugged and fusing should be like this:

Kilin + Killin lvl 20 = Kilin gen 1

Kilin lvl 20 + kilin lvl 20 = gen 1 kilin

Kilin gen 1 + Kilin lvl 20 gen 1 = Kilin gen 2 --- 40% of Both white and green stats together should be transferred to your main gen 1 mount. (Both sides agree that this isn't how it work)

Did you use that gen 1 kyubi as secondary gen 1 mount to get that gen 2 turtle? That would show that green + green don't add up together. But then that gen 3 turtle is confusing...I'm guessing you used that gen 2 turtle from pic and fused it to another gen 2 turtle and green stats didn't transfer again?
                    Last edited by R2349858; 06-05-2015, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Okay, there is for SURE flaws in the system. I started from scratch this evening. And still, I am confused. I still think that what happens is in the middle of everyone's theory somewhere. But I cannot tell exactly where it is. I am really hating the fighting that is going on in the thread. It is not about being snarky, and it is NOT about who is right and who is wrong. This is about finding the right answers together so that we have the most accurate information. At least that is what it should be about. So can we PLEASE keep it to trying to figure out exactly how everything is?

Here are my screenshots of what I did. This was me trying to figure BASE conversion rate. How the stats transferred. That is all. Not the best way to do it, because guess what? The best way to do it is subjective. So let me put my Screenshots up for everyone and then I will explain a little more.

Name:	Gen 0.jpg
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	1713589Click image for larger version

Name:	Gen 1.jpg
Size:	44.9 KB
ID:	1713590Click image for larger version

Name:	Gen 2.jpg
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	1713591Click image for larger version

Name:	Gen 3.jpg
Size:	61.3 KB
ID:	1713592
                      (Haha I dont know why they all turned out different sizes. Silly computer)

But as you can see the white stats stay the same through the entire process. Because there is not ANY change in white stats unless you level or feed your mount. Period. That is a FACT. That is the only FACT that I am going to further state.
                      Now I started from scratch. This is the same way that I made the other one that I referenced earlier, but I never even thought of taking screenshots of every stage before. Every single mount that went into every single Generation of this mount was made fresh today. So I had a clean fresh baseline. So, What I previously said was true. From my experience making a Gen 2 the way the stats worked was like this: Gen 1: White Stats stay the same, Green stats are 40% of the White Stats. That is true. Then for Gen 2, I said that White Stats stayed the same, but the Green Stats added together. Which is true in my mount.So lets only look at the HP stats as the other stats just follow suit shall we. 41.6 + 41.6 = 83.2. I also stated that the only way this would be affected would be by feeding your mount prior to Gen 1. And that when making your mounts only the feeding of the Primary mount matters.

Gen 3 is the issue. Basically with my theory, which holds true through Gen 2, does not work with Gen 3. Once again only working with the HP stats as the other stats will follow the same pattern. As, 83.2 + 83.2 = 166.4. But wait. My mount has, 138.2. So that does not work. Alright so lets try your method. Which would be that it is always 40% of the secondary Mounts White stats get transferred. Well since I never leveled or fed any of my mounts the white stats have always stayed the same. So that means that we are going to take the Gen 2 HP and add 40% of the white stats onto it. So, 83.2 + 41.6 =124.8... WHAT?! See that does not make sense either. After doing a little math and then consulting a couple friends, it seems that if we look at it as a % rate that is always transferring then we are actually looking at a 66% (round about) rate of transfer.

This is why no one should be fighting here. We should be trying to figure this all out. And this is also why I believe that none of us have the exact right answer. That the right answer lies somewhere in the middle of it all.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

The different sizes show that it's getting stronger so it needs a bigger box to hold all the power =o.
                        Jokes aside I'm not sure about going to gen 2. However, gen 3 was recently added without notice so there's a chance that it might act differently than what we normally expect. Albeit I did use kyubbi + 3 turtles for my gen 3 so I don't have the before and after. But from the data provided I got 2 possibilities.

1) For gen 3, the kyubbi posted on page 2(the level 17 one) white stat was the only thing that transferred at a 40% rate. However, you said you made everything from scratch so this probability is the least likely to happen.
                        2) Assuming you used the same type of gen 2 from the post above then this is a more likely outcome: [main old green stat] + [submount white stat x 0.40] + [submount green stat x 0.16(0.4 x 0.4)] = [main new green stat]
                        Looking over the stats for the second probability:

Health: [83.2] + [104.1 x 0.4] + [83.2 x 0.16] = [83.2] + [ 41.6] + [13.312] = 138.112%
                        Attack: [61.2] + [76.4 x 0.4] + [61.2 x 0.16] = [ 61.2] + [30.56] + [9.792] = 101.552%
                        Def: [87.0] + [108.8 x 0.4] + [87.0 x 0.16] = [87] + [43.52] + [13.92] = 144.44%
                        Healing: [73.6] + [91.9 x 0.4] + [73.6 x 0.16] = [73.6] + [36.76] + [ 11.776] = 122.136%

Note: There might be some slight calculation error due to only seeing up to the tenths place.

Anywho, that's my input on why the numbers are the way they are *.*.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                          Okay, there is for SURE flaws in the system. I started from scratch this evening. And still, I am confused. I still think that what happens is in the middle of everyone's theory somewhere. But I cannot tell exactly where it is. I am really hating the fighting that is going on in the thread. It is not about being snarky, and it is NOT about who is right and who is wrong. This is about finding the right answers together so that we have the most accurate information. At least that is what it should be about. So can we PLEASE keep it to trying to figure out exactly how everything is?

Here are my screenshots of what I did. This was me trying to figure BASE conversion rate. How the stats transferred. That is all. Not the best way to do it, because guess what? The best way to do it is subjective. So let me put my Screenshots up for everyone and then I will explain a little more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]139870[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139871[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139872[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]139873[/ATTACH]
                          (Haha I dont know why they all turned out different sizes. Silly computer)

But as you can see the white stats stay the same through the entire process. Because there is not ANY change in white stats unless you level or feed your mount. Period. That is a FACT. That is the only FACT that I am going to further state.
                          Now I started from scratch. This is the same way that I made the other one that I referenced earlier, but I never even thought of taking screenshots of every stage before. Every single mount that went into every single Generation of this mount was made fresh today. So I had a clean fresh baseline. So, What I previously said was true. From my experience making a Gen 2 the way the stats worked was like this: Gen 1: White Stats stay the same, Green stats are 40% of the White Stats. That is true. Then for Gen 2, I said that White Stats stayed the same, but the Green Stats added together. Which is true in my mount.So lets only look at the HP stats as the other stats just follow suit shall we. 41.6 + 41.6 = 83.2. I also stated that the only way this would be affected would be by feeding your mount prior to Gen 1. And that when making your mounts only the feeding of the Primary mount matters.

Gen 3 is the issue. Basically with my theory, which holds true through Gen 2, does not work with Gen 3. Once again only working with the HP stats as the other stats will follow the same pattern. As, 83.2 + 83.2 = 166.4. But wait. My mount has, 138.2. So that does not work. Alright so lets try your method. Which would be that it is always 40% of the secondary Mounts White stats get transferred. Well since I never leveled or fed any of my mounts the white stats have always stayed the same. So that means that we are going to take the Gen 2 HP and add 40% of the white stats onto it. So, 83.2 + 41.6 =124.8... WHAT?! See that does not make sense either. After doing a little math and then consulting a couple friends, it seems that if we look at it as a % rate that is always transferring then we are actually looking at a 66% (round about) rate of transfer.

This is why no one should be fighting here. We should be trying to figure this all out. And this is also why I believe that none of us have the exact right answer. That the right answer lies somewhere in the middle of it all.
                          BlazingAngel... I need you to actually understand what i'm trying to say here x.x You want to know why it's like this?

You did not level the mounts, you've made that clear, yes?
                          The fusion does NOT affect the white stats in any way, the white stats are only affected through leveling the mounts to Lv20 OR Giving them mount food.
                          Everything i've said so far is true and evident, I've been trying to help but people keep battering what was right in front of them.

Let me explain properly:
                          The reason why you think it's just green stats adding together is because you are USING 2nd Gen SUPER KYUBI'S SO THE WHITE STATS ARE NOT CHANGED, THEREFORE GETTING THE EXCAT AMOUNT OF GREEN STATS.
                          ^ That part is important in understanding.

You made a (Primary) Super Kyubi + (Secondary) Super Kyubi <-- Gen 1
                          You even said this: "White Stats stay the same, Green stats are 40% of the White Stats." <-- REALLY IMPORTANT
                          When they fused the mount gained 40% of the white stats from the (Secondary Kyubi) This equates to: 41.6%

You made a (Primary) Super Kyubi + (Secondary) Super Kyubi <-- Gen 2
                          You even said this: "White Stats stay the same, Green stats are 40% of the White Stats." <-- REALLY IMPORTANT (THIS PROCESS HAPPENS AGAIN HERE)
                          When they fused the mount gained 40% of the white stats from the (Secondary Kyubi) This equates to: 41.6% (You ignore the green stats, like i said, green stats mean NOTHING here)
                          Therefore you gained: 41.6 + 41.6 = 83.2% Yep? Understand so far?
                          Now let's go to Gen 3, what EXACTLY happened.

You made a (Primary) Super Kyubi + (Secondary) Super Kyubi <-- Gen 3
                          You even said this: "White Stats stay the same, Green stats are 40% of the White Stats." <-- REALLY IMPORTANT
                          This is whats happening for Gen 3 now..
                          Only 40% of the (Secondary) Kyubis 40% of the WHITE stats are being transferred to the primary mount as (Green) Stats. So it ended up like this:
                          Previously your Gen 2 mount had 83.2% Player HP +41.6% (Only 40% of White stats of the mount has been transferred as green stats to the Gen 3 mount)
                          Resulting in: 138.2% (This is wrong i know but LOL It might just be r2's fault for this part, instead of giving 40% they may transfer more due to it being Gen 3 ~ It's something that happens)

If you don't believe me BlazingAngel, try this..
                          Use a (Primary) Kyubi + (Secondary) Kyubi = Gen 1 Kyubi THEN do this:
                          Get a (Primary) Kyubi + (Secondary) Turtle = Gen 1 Kyubi
                          In theory only the 40% of the secondary WHITE (Base) stats are going to be transferred from the kyubi and NOT the turtles stats.

ShadowGamma What you did wrong was: (Primary) Kyubi + (Secondary) Kyubi = Gen 1 HOWEVER (Primary) Turtle + (Secondary) Kyubi.
                          Theresfore, When merging the Green stats from the secondary mount effect NOTHING You gained 40% of the turtles base stats and therefore.. giving you a [poor] mount.

This is what i've been trying to say overall.. It is not a bug, it's just actually understanding that r2 only uses white stats to get a % because White stats are what are important in the game.
                          If there are any questions i'm here to help lol x.x
                          Last edited by Reverie; 06-06-2015, 11:28 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

K - Rino

Comment

BlazingAngel... I need you to actually understand what i'm trying to say here x.x You want to know why it's like this?

You did not level the mounts, you've made that clear, yes?
                            The fusion does NOT affect the white stats in any way, the white stats are only affected through leveling the mounts to Lv20 OR Giving them mount food.
                            Everything i've said so far is true and evident, I've been trying to help but people keep battering what was right in front of them.

Let me explain properly:
                            The reason why you think it's just green stats adding together is because you are USING 2nd Gen SUPER KYUBI'S SO THE WHITE STATS ARE NOT CHANGED, THEREFORE GETTING THE EXCAT AMOUNT OF GREEN STATS.
                            ^ That part is important in understanding.

You made a (Primary) Super Kyubi + (Secondary) Super Kyubi <-- Gen 1
                            When they fused the mount gained 40% of the white stats from the (Secondary Kyubi) This equates to: 41.6%

You made a (Primary) Super Kyubi + (Secondary) Super Kyubi <-- Gen 2
                            You even said this: "White Stats stay the same, Green stats are 40% of the White Stats." <-- REALLY IMPORTANT (THIS PROCESS HAPPENS AGAIN HERE)
                            When they fused the mount gained 40% of the white stats from the (Secondary Kyubi) This equates to: 41.6% (You ignore the green stats, like i said, green stats mean NOTHING here)
                            Therefore you gained: 41.6 + 41.6 = 83.2% Yep? Understand so far?
                            Now let's go to Gen 3, what EXACTLY happened.

You made a (Primary) Super Kyubi + (Secondary) Super Kyubi <-- Gen 3
                            This is whats happening for Gen 3 now..
                            Only 40% of the (Secondary) Kyubis 40% of the WHITE stats are being transferred to the primary mount as (Green) Stats. So it ended up like this:
                            Previously your Gen 2 mount had 83.2% Player HP +41.6% (Only 40% of White stats of the mount has been transferred as green stats to the Gen 3 mount)
                            Resulting in: 138.2% (This is wrong i know but LOL It might just be r2's fault for this part, instead of giving 40% they may transfer more due to it being Gen 3 ~ It's something that happens)

If you don't believe me BlazingAngel, try this..
                            Use a (Primary) Kyubi + (Secondary) Kyubi = Gen 1 Kyubi THEN do this:
                            Get a (Primary) Kyubi + (Secondary) Turtle = Gen 1 Kyubi
                            In theory only the 40% of the secondary WHITE (Base) stats are going to be transferred from the kyubi and NOT the turtles stats.

ShadowGamma What you did wrong was: (Primary) Kyubi + (Secondary) Kyubi = Gen 1 HOWEVER (Primary) Turtle + (Secondary) Kyubi.
                            Theresfore, When merging the Green stats from the secondary mount effect NOTHING You gained 40% of the turtles base stats and therefore.. giving you a [poor] mount.

This is what i've been trying to say overall.. It is not a bug, it's just actually understanding that r2 only uses white stats to get a % because White stats are what are important in the game.
                            If there are any questions i'm here to help lol x.x
                            You understand that THIS is exactly what I already said in my post right. That I understood the reason that both of us were right. Here is the thing though right, so my math is still right though, when using all the same mount. Does not matter if they are all lvl 1 or all level 20. When going from Gen 1 to Gen 2 if both of your Gen 1's are the same then the green stats add together. I am not wrong. But you are also not wrong. I get that this is a 40% transfer rate. I really do get that. I am NOT arguing with you. I do not have an absolute need to be right, and I am sorry that you do. I am saying that for either of our systems to be absolute, then it has to follow through. I am pretty sure eventually you will be able to make a Gen 5 mount (ouch!) So what then, if we dont know the actual process behind it. Not to mention that eventually there will also be new mounts (hopefully sooner rather than later). Now with better mounts and higher Generations then you want to know exactly where you stand. Sadly, you cannot start an equation, say that it works, and when you get to the end see a part that does not work but say something like: "This is wrong i know but LOL It might just be r2's fault for this part, instead of giving 40% they may transfer more due to it being Gen 3 ~ It's something that happens" The thing is, when making your Gen 3 it still shows a 40% conversion rate. So those stats are either coming from somewhere else or something, I dont know. Im pretty sure that it shows the rate that the program is set to transfer. So why was the transfer rate 66% instead. And where did they come from. Or should we just be sitting saying "Oh well the rate should be 40%, and I am just going to pretend that it is 40%" Yup, not me.

Once again I understand your method. I understand your math. Neither of us are right, and neither of us are wrong. But neither of us has even come close to the actual answer. Because like I said, the formula should be a pattern, that makes sense. Because that is how things work. You should be able to add another step into it, and not have the formula change. Sadly, neither of our formulas work at the Gen 3 level. Mine because they did not add together, yours because there was not a 40% transfer rate. So even though That is how we both see things, there is still a different answer out there. That extra 26% came from SOMEWHERE!

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

You do know r2 do get things wrong? Or are you up their arse so hard you think they do everything correctly? If every single equation they created was precise we wouldn't have bugs and so on.. Duhh x.x They can be flawed especially with new things.
                              "When going from Gen 1 to Gen 2 if both of your Gen 1's are the same then the green stats add together. I am not wrong." If you think this is right then you don't understand what i'm saying...
                              You're basically saying " if both of your Gen 1's are the same then the green stats add together"
                              It's not as simple as that lol.. It's nothing simply green stats adding together, you need to understand WHY they are adding together.. This is due to
                              40% of the secondary's white base stats have been converted and combined to the primary mounts green stats..

You don't get what i'm talking about at all and the equation that was done was pretty much as close to what r2 got you ever had..
                              This can be seen as a theory then and this blows your theory to bits.
                              World is sephere Vs World is flat lol..
                              "Here is the thing though right, so my math is still right though, when using all the same mount. Does not matter if they are all lvl 1 or all level 20."
                              It DOES matter..
                              Test it this way to prove your theory wrong (Because we're looking to help people through the right theory):
                              (Primary Lv20) Kyubi + (Secondary Lv20) Kyubi = Gen 1
                              (Primary Lv0) Kyubi + (Secondary Lv20) Kyubi = Gen 1
                              Fuse both them together and PLEASE Screen shot it.

Then do this:

Check the difference in green stats.. Screen shot both and we will see what you get from it.

Because it's beginning to be seriously annoying that you're simply giving wrong information to people coming from a mod.. and you do not understand what i'm saying otherwise you wouldn't be saying this garbage.
                              You can call me a person who always wants to be right, Meh, i want to give people the RIGHT answer and yours isn't.
                              Let's get r2Rob on the case lol
                              It is not just same + same = add together<--

K - Rino

Comment

Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-06-2015, 04:32 PM.
                                APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                                GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Working...
                                X