No announcement yet.

[Insight Guide] Mount Fusion Advanced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apolyomi that makes sense, I even said r2 gets things wrong lol So thank you on that and i support you on that part
    The adding business >.> Ehh, i understand what you're saying if they were both Lv20 mounts same breed same level and so on then you can say it "Adds" together
    But if it was like.. 1 primary was Lv20 kyubi was to merge with a Secondary kyubi Lv0 (Both Gen1), the 40% from the secondary Lv0 kyubi white stats would be transferred and yep (Added) onto the green stats.
    All in all, you pretty much hit the nail on it's head.

Comment

So my conclusion after this thread is when you fusing for gen 1 its important that you get the white stats of your secondary mount as high as possible because 40% of those stats will transfer to your primary mount. When you fusing for gen 2 mount the white stats isn't important and green stats of your main gen 1 mount will add to green stats of your secondary gen 1 mount. When you fusing for gen 3 the green stats don't matter again and you need to get the white stats of your secondary gen 2 mount as high as possible because 40-60% of those white stats will add up to the green stats of your main gen 2 mount.

So if I was to fuse I would do it like this...

Kybui lvl20 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20

Turtle lvl0 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (at this point I have 2 gen 1 mounts)

Next I would fuse

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 + Gen 1 turtle lvl0 = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 < Main Kyubi (Now I have my first gen 2 Kyubi yay me?)

Next step is getting my secondary gen 2 mount that I'm to fuse to my main gen 2 mount for gen 3 mount.

Kybui lvl20 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20

Turtle lvl0 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 turtle lvl 0 (Next fuse is merging my 2 new gen 1 mounts)

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl 20 + Gen 1 Turtle lvl0 = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (Now I got my secondary gen 2 mount and I'm ready to fuse for gen3)

Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (your main Kyubi) + Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 = Gen 3 Kyubi lvl20

Now if you did read from start you will understand why I used turtles, also if this formula is correct (And from what I saw on this thread it should be?lol) this would be the cheapest and most effective way to get best gen 3 Kyubi. Hope that makes sense to some of you at least :P

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
        So my conclusion after this thread is when you fusing for gen 1 its important that you get the white stats of your secondary mount as high as possible because 40% of those stats will transfer to your primary mount. When you fusing for gen 2 mount the white stats isn't important and green stats of your main gen 1 mount will add to green stats of your secondary gen 1 mount. When you fusing for gen 3 the green stats don't matter again and you need to get the white stats of your secondary gen 2 mount as high as possible because 40-60% of those white stats will add up to the green stats of your main gen 2 mount.

Turtle lvl0 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (at this point I have 2 gen 1 mounts)

Next I would fuse

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 + Gen 1 turtle lvl0 = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 < Main Kyubi (Now I have my first gen 2 Kyubi yay me?)

Next step is getting my secondary gen 2 mount that I'm to fuse to my main gen 2 mount for gen 3 mount.

Turtle lvl0 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 turtle lvl 0 (Next fuse is merging my 2 new gen 1 mounts)

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl 20 + Gen 1 Turtle lvl0 = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (Now I got my secondary gen 2 mount and I'm ready to fuse for gen3)

Now if you did read from start you will understand why I used turtles, also if this formula is correct (And from what I saw on this thread it should be?lol) this would be the cheapest and most effective way to get best gen 3 Kyubi. Hope that makes sense to some of you at least :P
        read about my 40% part very carefully before you do this....

one my workings out is for a pure bread fox, not a half bread fox, also if you look here

the reason the green add together on a gen2 pure is because it is 40% of the white already. This is where the confusion was, after hours of maths and constant testing and a headache that is still with me and does not seem to want to leave me D: I do believe that if you wanted to use a turtle in the making of a gen3 fox then it is all about the white through out, and not the green. I say this because I tested it and ruined one of my mounts in the process, your fox has to be the primary throughout the process no matter what you put in.
        APOLOYMI
        MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
        LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
        (S44)PSYCHODELICA
        GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Next I would fuse

Apoloyomi got it right and her maths was pretty much on point. Gratz Apolo!
          Here is the calculation for the Gen 1 - 3 (With Turtles)

Gen 1
          ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv20 Kyubi = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED

Gen 2
          ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED TURTLE IS A SECODARY
          Now You fuse them both together: Kyubi Gen 2 Lv20

Gen 3 PART 1
          ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv20 Kyubi = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE PRIMARY
          ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE SECONDARY (When you fuse both of them)
          That's for Gen 2 Noww we need to make another Gen 2

Part 2
          ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE PRIMARY
          ~Primary~ Lv0 Turtle + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE SECONDARY (When you fuse both of them)
          = Gen 2 Mount Lv20

Now you fuse both the fused Gen 2s together
          Part 1 Gen 2 Is a PRIMARY Primary
          Part 2 Gen 2 Is a Secondary Mount
          REMEMBER TO ALSO MAKE THE KYUBIS LV20 because they need the highest white stats as they can.

Gen 2 Kyubi Lv20 (Part 1) + Gen 2 Kyubi Lv20 (Part 2) = Gen 3 Kyubi

That is how you get a Gen 2 Kyubi AS WELL AS a Gen 3, Just follow and read through it EXACTLY how it's layed out.
          ShaddowGamma, if you could try this out to approve it for everyone to see lol, would help a lot!
          Server: (S73)Green Plains
          IGN: (S73)Aura
          Level: 180 eido
          Class: Rogue
          Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
          Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Mount Fusion Redone in FULL

Ok so after lengthy discussion on the other mount fusion thread and a LOT of maths, I have chosen to redo the mount fusion thread so players don't get confused reading the other thread.

A formula for FULL Bread Kyubi (the expensive and long way)

A Half Bread Kyubi (this shortest and cheapest way)

Hope all of this helps peeps understand it better
            APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

to make it less confusing, its all here in full

Mine and LadyJo's

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Redone-in-FULL
              APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Perfect, Clear and precise.
                Well done Apo

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
                  Apoloyomi got it right and her maths was pretty much on point. Gratz Apolo!
                  Here is the calculation for the Gen 1 - 3 (With Turtles)

Gen 1

Gen 2
                  ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED TURTLE IS A SECODARY
                  Now You fuse them both together: Kyubi Gen 2 Lv20

Gen 3 PART 1
                  ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv20 Kyubi = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE PRIMARY
                  ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE SECONDARY (When you fuse both of them)
                  That's for Gen 2 Noww we need to make another Gen 2

Part 2
                  ~Primary~ Lv20 Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE PRIMARY
                  ~Primary~ Lv0 Turtle + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Kyubi Lv20 FUSED <--- THIS WILL BE SECONDARY (When you fuse both of them)
                  = Gen 2 Mount Lv20

Now you fuse both the fused Gen 2s together
                  Part 1 Gen 2 Is a PRIMARY Primary
                  Part 2 Gen 2 Is a Secondary Mount
                  REMEMBER TO ALSO MAKE THE KYUBIS LV20 because they need the highest white stats as they can.

Gen 2 Kyubi Lv20 (Part 1) + Gen 2 Kyubi Lv20 (Part 2) = Gen 3 Kyubi

That is how you get a Gen 2 Kyubi AS WELL AS a Gen 3, Just follow and read through it EXACTLY how it's layed out.
                  ShaddowGamma, if you could try this out to approve it for everyone to see lol, would help a lot!
                  I don't agree with this if when you fusing gen 1 with gen 1 green stats add together the turtle should be primary mount of your secondary gen 1 mount and lvl 20 kyubi should be secondary. And if you think Apoloymi got it right your fusing for gen 2 mount would be wrong. Because she also said that green stats add together, so white stats of secondary gen 1 mount are not important.

So right way to fuse would be...

Next I would fuse

Also your part 2 need some editing...~Primary~ Lv0 Turtle + ~Secondary~ Lv0 Turtle = Gen 1 Turtle lvl0 not Kyubi Lv20 FUSED

Comment

Edit: There's no need for another thread, once everyone agree here Shadow can update his guide.

Lol no idea why it posted it here, and I have no idea how to merge posts so if some moderator can :P ty
                    Last edited by R2349858; 06-07-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                      Ok so after lengthy discussion on the other mount fusion thread and a LOT of maths, I have chosen to redo the mount fusion thread so players don't get confused reading the other thread.

A formula for FULL Bread Kyubi (the expensive and long way)

A Half Bread Kyubi (this shortest and cheapest way)

Hope all of this helps peeps understand it better
                      Wasn't planning to post here but ok, you have your theory then you post LadyJos theory and say its a shortest and cheapest way. Her theory disagree with yours, but she also say "Perfect, clear and precise" for the theory that she disagree with -_- I'm not sure if either of you bothered reading each others posts lol

Cleary with your Theory Gen 1 + Gen 1 = Green stats of Main gen 1 and secondary gen 1 add together

Her theory Gen 1 + Gen 1 = 40% of white stats of secondary gen 1 mount add to the green stats of your primary mount.

There's no way it can work both ways.

So if you stay true to your theory her cheapest and fastest way would be completely wrong.

The correct cheapest and fastest way would be:

Kybui lvl20 (Main) + Kyubi lvl 20 (secondary) = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 (main) Because 40% of your secondary mount will add to your primary mount when you getting gen 1 so its best to get the white stats as high as possible (this is what everyone agree with)

Turtle lvl0 (primary) + Kyubi lvl 20 (secondary) = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (secondary gen 1 mount) lvl0 turtle as primary because with your theory white stats of secondary gen 1 mount don't matter because green stats of secondary gen1 mount will add to green stats of main gen 1 mount.

Now fusing those 2 together to make first gen 2 mount.

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 (main) + Gen 1 turle lvl0 (secondary gen 1 mount) = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (main)

Next step getting secondary Gen 2 mount for Gen 3 mount.

With your theory when fusing for Gen 3 White stats of your secondary mount matter again so

Kybui lvl20 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 Lvl 20 Kyubi because the white stats will be important when you fusing for Gen 3

Turtle lvl0 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 turtle lvl 0 Both mounts lvl 0 turtles because it does't matter how much your green stat increase because they don't matter when fusing for gen 3

Now that you have another 2 gen 1 mounts next step is completing your gen 2 mount.

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl 20 + Gen 1 Turtle lvl0 = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (your secondary gen 2 kyubi)

And final step fusing Gen 2 kyubis for gen 3 Kyubi

Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (main) + secondary gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 = Gen 3 Lvl20 Kyubi In this step 40-60 or 66% of the white stats of your secondary gen 2 Kyubi added to the green stats of your main Gen 2 Kyubi.

This would be the cheapest and fastest way to get best Gen 3 mount... The reason I think this thread is unnecessary is because there's probably going to be couple pages of same argument between those 2 theories. With all screenshots and proofs from other thread I believe that LedyJos theory is wrong and it's outdated, it worked till couple months ago and at first I agreed with her but not anymore. One thing is for sure there's no way for us to know when something with fusing will change again so I wouldn't take any chances and if you going for best Gen 3 Kyubi get 8 Lvl 20 Kyubis and fuse them, that way you will be 100% sure that you got the best possible stats.

Comment

Wasn't planning to post here but ok, you have your theory then you post LadyJos theory and say its a shortest and cheapest way. Her theory disagree with yours, but she also say "Perfect, clear and precise" for the theory that she disagree with -_- I'm not sure if either of you bothered reading each others posts lol

Cleary with your Theory Gen 1 + Gen 1 = Green stats of Main gen 1 and secondary gen 1 add together

Her theory Gen 1 + Gen 1 = 40% of white stats of secondary gen 1 mount add to the green stats of your primary mount.

There's no way it can work both ways.

So if you stay true to your theory her cheapest and fastest way would be completely wrong.

The correct cheapest and fastest way would be:

Kybui lvl20 (Main) + Kyubi lvl 20 (secondary) = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 (main) Because 40% of your secondary mount will add to your primary mount when you getting gen 1 so its best to get the white stats as high as possible (this is what everyone agree with)

Turtle lvl0 (primary) + Kyubi lvl 20 (secondary) = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (secondary gen 1 mount) lvl0 turtle as primary because with your theory white stats of secondary gen 1 mount don't matter because green stats of secondary gen1 mount will add to green stats of main gen 1 mount.

Now fusing those 2 together to make first gen 2 mount.

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 (main) + Gen 1 turle lvl0 (secondary gen 1 mount) = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (main)

Next step getting secondary Gen 2 mount for Gen 3 mount.

With your theory when fusing for Gen 3 White stats of your secondary mount matter again so

Kybui lvl20 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20 Lvl 20 Kyubi because the white stats will be important when you fusing for Gen 3

Turtle lvl0 + Turtle lvl0 = Gen 1 turtle lvl 0 Both mounts lvl 0 turtles because it does't matter how much your green stat increase because they don't matter when fusing for gen 3

Now that you have another 2 gen 1 mounts next step is completing your gen 2 mount.

Gen 1 Kyubi lvl 20 + Gen 1 Turtle lvl0 = Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (your secondary gen 2 kyubi)

And final step fusing Gen 2 kyubis for gen 3 Kyubi

Gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 (main) + secondary gen 2 Kyubi lvl20 = Gen 3 Lvl20 Kyubi In this step 40-60 or 66% of the white stats of your secondary gen 2 Kyubi added to the green stats of your main Gen 2 Kyubi.

This would be the cheapest and fastest way to get best Gen 3 mount... The reason I think this thread is unnecessary is because there's probably going to be couple pages of same argument between those 2 theories. With all screenshots and proofs from other thread I believe that LedyJos theory is wrong and it's outdated, it worked till couple months ago and at first I agreed with her but not anymore. One thing is for sure there's no way for us to know when something with fusing will change again so I wouldn't take any chances and if you going for best Gen 3 Kyubi get 8 Lvl 20 Kyubis and fuse them, that way you will be 100% sure that you got the best possible stats.
                        Ok the one I wrote out is for a 100% pure bread Gen3 Kyubi using 8 Kyubis, LadyJo's way is again making a Gen3 Kyubi but a quicker and cheaper form....ironically BOTH ways work. That is whats hard to get around, both are correct.

Also there isn't going to be arguments and stuff, I have done the maths and the fusing. You can do try both ways and see the out come, you will actually get the same out come.
                        Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-07-2015, 12:04 PM.
                        APOLOYMI

(S44)PSYCHODELICA
                        GEN3 KYUBI

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                          Ok the one I wrote out is for a 100% pure bread Gen3 Kyubi using 8 Kyubis, LadyJo's way is again making a Gen3 Kyubi but a quicker and cheaper form....ironically BOTH ways work. That is whats hard to get around, both are correct.

Also there isn't going to be arguments and stuff, I have done the maths and the fusing. You can do try both ways and see the out come, you will actually get the same out come.
                          Sure you can fuse using both ways but one way will mess up your mount and other won't.

Because if the white stats of your secondary gen 1 mount are important when you use lvl 1 turtle as your main secondary gen 1 mount it will mess up your mount because you will only get 0.something% added to your main gen 1 mount. The two theories are completely different and there's no way it can work both ways. Its either green stats of main gen 1 mount + green stats of secondary gen 1 mount or 40% (whatever %) of the white stats of your secondary gen 1 mount added to main gen 1 green stats.

Comment

R2349858
                            ShaddowGamma already tested your theory and it's wrong, the guide i placed has been used throughout and it is not dated as you said lol..
                            If you disagree, ask Shadow to test my theory and you will see the outcome.
                            Your flaw in your theory is that you're using a turtle as a primary? Whyyy would you do that? Do you believe that green stats just fuse together lol?
                            Well.. I've said it every single time throughout..
                            Go back to Gen 0 Mounts
                            It's:
                            ~Primary~ Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Kyubi = Kyubi Gen 1 right? Thats because 40% of the white stats from the secondary transfer to the primary. You see magical green stats anywhere on the unfused secondary kyubi?
                            Lol.. think about it.
                            I understand what you're trying to do here, but it's simply wrong and does not work.

"Kybui lvl20 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20

Turtle lvl0 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (at this point I have 2 gen 1 mounts)" You need to switch it to make this actually work

K - Rino

Comment

"Turtle lvl0 (primary) + Kyubi lvl 20 (secondary) = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (secondary gen 1 mount) lvl0 turtle as primary because with your theory white stats of secondary gen 1 mount don't matter because green stats of secondary gen1 mount will add to green stats of main gen 1 mount."
                              Both of mine and apoloys say white stats are what matters on a secondary, we said that green stats are what doesn't matter. What would be the point of feeding mounts if what you said was correct?

None of these theories mess up your mount, it's pretty much the same thing and it isn't different, it's just her wording and mine are different.

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
                                R2349858
                                ShaddowGamma already tested your theory and it's wrong, the guide i placed has been used throughout and it is not dated as you said lol..
                                If you disagree, ask Shadow to test my theory and you will see the outcome.
                                Your flaw in your theory is that you're using a turtle as a primary? Whyyy would you do that? Do you believe that green stats just fuse together lol?
                                Well.. I've said it every single time throughout..
                                Go back to Gen 0 Mounts
                                It's:
                                ~Primary~ Kyubi + ~Secondary~ Kyubi = Kyubi Gen 1 right? Thats because 40% of the white stats from the secondary transfer to the primary. You see magical green stats anywhere on the unfused secondary kyubi?
                                Lol.. think about it.
                                I understand what you're trying to do here, but it's simply wrong and does not work.

"Kybui lvl20 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 Kyubi lvl20

Turtle lvl0 + Kyubi lvl 20 = Gen 1 turle lvl0 (at this point I have 2 gen 1 mounts)" You need to switch it to make this actually work
                                BlazingAngels tests proved your theory wrong many times. Do you have screenshots of any gen 2 mounts done with your way within last 1 month?
                                Last edited by R2349858; 06-07-2015, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X