Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Elementals System Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you pick up the spirits automatically when you are in afk mode? Or must you be there to pick them up manually?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Old2Care View Post
      Can you pick up the spirits automatically when you are in afk mode? Or must you be there to pick them up manually?
      You have to pick them up manually.

Comment

nope set ur afk to collect all ,actually tick all the boxes set them to all afk will collect it for u and is there any way to evolve the green ones to blue ones and so on? thnx
        Last edited by diablu; 06-25-2015, 07:34 PM.
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wind Spirit.png
Views:	1
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1714490

In case anyone is interested
          Server: Himeng Valley
          IGN: Natural
          Class: Ranger
          Guild: Rawr
          #1 Ranger ever~ Prove me wrong <3

Naturals Ranger Question Corner

Nature Ranger Guide (Mortal):

Nature Ranger Guide (Scion):

Comment

wohohoho pretty can we use 5 spirits of same type for more boost?
            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by S82Lanze View Post
              You have to pick them up manually.
              no you do not have to pick them up manually at all, set your AFK to Loot Equipment or Loot All. It will pick up the Elements, you have to equip the Elements like you do with Armor, so it is being classed as equipment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpQD...ature=youtu.be <----- Me afking the mobs and picking up the elements.
              Last edited by Apoloymi; 06-26-2015, 07:35 AM.
              APOLOYMI
              MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
              LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
              (S44)PSYCHODELICA
              GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

What's the % rate on Death Spirit's instant kill?

Click image for larger version

Name:	banana.png
Views:	1
Size:	187.5 KB
ID:	1714492

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  What's the % rate on Death Spirit's instant kill?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]142066[/ATTACH]
                  That's crazy xD. I can't guarantee, but how crazy that effect is(guessing there's special epic+ version of elementals like there's only specific legendary fruit recipes), I would guess it's pretty low. Guessing .01% for level 1 and goes up .02% per. Could be wrong xD. Still doesn't hurt to have when it procs (was debating on my 4th/5th and seems there's one down, thanks xD.)

Comment

The Death Spirit also exists as green, blue, yellow and probably also orange quality, but its rare compared to all the others.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                      The Death Spirit also exists as green, blue, yellow and probably also orange quality, but its rare compared to all the others.
                      Drops only from the boss?

Comment

Pfff it would be good if R2 would provide a proper introduction of the add on rather having all the players going blind!

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                          Pfff it would be good if R2 would provide a proper introduction of the add on rather having all the players going blind!
                          Even better would be selling the game files/game to some company who actually cares about customer satisfaction. 8)
                          Last edited by xSlaya; 06-26-2015, 10:04 AM.

Comment

the only one i know to disapear so far is the instant kill.It proc on lvl 9 corupt boss and then it was gone, maybe 1 time use on that 1??

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                              Alright guys, I will add more depth to this and answer as many questions as I can. I didnt have as long as I wanted to play with it. So I am unsure exactly what max level for the spirits are. I can say that it seems that the quality you engulf has something to do with the exp that is given to your spirit. Meaning that if you engulf a yellow into another yellow, then you are going to get more exp than if you engulf a green into that yellow. The highest level Spirit that I currently have is level 3. But I will mess around more and find out more details for you guys.
                              i dont think this is true cuz any spirit lvl 1 with 0 xp on it will give 230 to another.
                              if you engluf a green on a yellow it will give 230 exp
                              if you engluf a yellow on another yellow it still gonna give 230 xp
                              it look like the only way for the spirit to give more then 230 xp is-> the spirit already have some xp in it
                              i tried my yellow with 230 xp on another spirit and it was giving 460 xp
                              230+230=460 xp
                              which mean if you engluf an spirit and you didnt want to do it !
                              ur not losing any experience because this one will give the same amount amout of xp as the amount of spirit you had.
                              IGN: (S80)SolariLeona lV 160 eido knight
                              Soul:944
                              HF: LV15
                              zodiac: lvl 3
                              beast soul: seiryu lvl 6
                              magic tower :3148/8960
                              Tenets: Chaotic Tenets Lv 8
                              Mount: Super Kyubi Lv 20 fused with super Kyubi lvl 20
                              Pet: OP Emperor Demon
                              Wings: Divine Wings +6
                              Sperion: Legendary Lv.105 Superior Eternal Defense Sperion
                              Runes: lvl 9 Support,lvl 9 defense, lvl 9 renewal,lvl 9 strength
                              Pixie: Clestial saga pixie
                              Celestial guild

Comment

made it up to the *3 monsters - nothing dropped. wasn't a matter of AFK not picking it up - I mean NOTHING dropped - nothing in the elemental window. dunno what to think.

Comment

Working...
                                X