Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Discord Event

Join us for our Discord Server 2nd Anniversary events! Click HERE for details
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Elementals System Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betcha715
    replied
    I'm also curious if leveling a spirit would change quality (so I could make a legendary quality one) so far I have lvl 8 as highest.
    It says summoned monster using crystal has a chance of dropping legendary quality. I summoned 65 of them so far and best quality I got was epic. I hope I'm just unlucky and that there's nothing wrong with the drops at the moment.
    Last edited by Betcha715; 06-25-2015, 02:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    Alright guys, I will add more depth to this and answer as many questions as I can. I didnt have as long as I wanted to play with it. So I am unsure exactly what max level for the spirits are. I can say that it seems that the quality you engulf has something to do with the exp that is given to your spirit. Meaning that if you engulf a yellow into another yellow, then you are going to get more exp than if you engulf a green into that yellow. The highest level Spirit that I currently have is level 3. But I will mess around more and find out more details for you guys.

By the way, I also hate the icon placement! LOL

Can you start lvling a green one and make it go orange? Or you need to get an orange and just lvl it to get more stats from it?

Leave a comment:

• Esoterikos
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyvara View Post
    I was there for the 10 minutes and did not get any drops from the normal monsters. The only drops I got at all were from an elite monster that came at the very end of the time. Is this just another pay crystal to get anything system or is there something wrong with it? Since in what you said the normal monsters give drops and yet I received none, or is the drop rate so low that it is pathetic?
    My AFK did not pick up any of the drops, so I had to pick them all up with my space bar. (Yes, I checked my AFK settings, they were set to pick up everything.)

EDIT: after the first few days, my AFK started to pick up the drops. Maybe it's fixed, maybe it's chance.
    Last edited by Esoterikos; 06-30-2015, 09:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied
    Alright guys, I will add more depth to this and answer as many questions as I can. I didnt have as long as I wanted to play with it. So I am unsure exactly what max level for the spirits are. I can say that it seems that the quality you engulf has something to do with the exp that is given to your spirit. Meaning that if you engulf a yellow into another yellow, then you are going to get more exp than if you engulf a green into that yellow. The highest level Spirit that I currently have is level 3. But I will mess around more and find out more details for you guys.

By the way, I also hate the icon placement! LOL

Leave a comment:

• pappody
    replied
    Can you upgrade an epic one into legendary or leveling up just ads to the quality you already got?

Leave a comment:

• Skyvara
    replied
    I was there for the 10 minutes and did not get any drops from the normal monsters. The only drops I got at all were from an elite monster that came at the very end of the time. Is this just another pay crystal to get anything system or is there something wrong with it? Since in what you said the normal monsters give drops and yet I received none, or is the drop rate so low that it is pathetic?

Leave a comment:

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Ok time to get screenshots...

First one the entry key... Click image for larger version

Name:	Element 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1714473

Now lets get the monster skins...
    Last edited by Sagittarius001; 06-25-2015, 08:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• fallowdeer
    replied
    Tried this with 3 different characters. Got 3 spirits each with 2 of the characters but the third had double drop in use and I got 6 spirits. So maybe this is one instance where we can see that double drop actually has some use. Or maybe I was just luckier with the 3rd character.

Leave a comment:

• SuperZelgadis
    replied
    Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
    And how can we chose which spirit to engulf? Cause I did try it 3 times now, and it kept engulfing the same 1, eventhough I wanted to have another 1 engulfed. Tried dragging the 1 I wanted to 1st spot, and tried the sort option, but kept getting the wrong 1.
    drag the 1 u want to fuse to the 1 u want to lvl up

Leave a comment:

• ffking
    replied
    Originally posted by ffking View Post
    Is there a possibility to know the max level of the spirit?
    And I mean max level of spirits in general not a specific one

Leave a comment:

• fr33doom
    replied
    And how can we chose which spirit to engulf? Cause I did try it 3 times now, and it kept engulfing the same 1, eventhough I wanted to have another 1 engulfed. Tried dragging the 1 I wanted to 1st spot, and tried the sort option, but kept getting the wrong 1.

Leave a comment:

• ffking
    replied
    Is there a possibility to know the max level of the spirit?

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    Give R2 a special thanks for where they place the 132nd icon, right in middle of screen :") ♡¤☆♡¤☆♡

Leave a comment:

• KitN_Bloodwell
    replied
    Oh.. my.. goodness... I actually spoke to my guild a few months ago about suggesting something just like this and here it is, name and everything. its like the devs were eavesdropping o-o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X