Clear All

• Elementals System Guide

Elemental Spirit

Click image for larger version

Name:	icon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.4 KB
ID:	1774550
    This system is very straight forward. When you open the icon you will see an interface that looks like this:

Name:	interface.jpg
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1774540
    You can place an Elemental Spirit in each of the 5 spots
    The Spirits are as follows:
    • Wind Spirit gives Attack Speed
    • Thunder Spirit gives Critical Strike
    • Life Spirit gives HP
    • Earth Spirit gives Physical Defense
    • Doom Spirit gives Magic Attack
    • Fate Spirit gives Magic Defense
    • Water Spirit gives Dodge
    • Fire Spirit gives Physical Attack
    • Light Spirit gives Heal
    • Dark Spirit gives Armor Penetration

To collect the Spirits you must Enter the Graveyard

Name:	description.jpg
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	1774551

You get 1 free Graveyard attempt per day. Additional attempts can be purchased for 199 crystal from the fate shop, with 10 possible extra runs per day.
    (Insert Image of key or item for extra runs)

Name:	time limit.png
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	1774541
    Inside the graveyard Mobs will spawn similar to the Training Grounds
    The mobs drop the Spirits that you need.

Name:	graveyard.jpg
Size:	102.3 KB
ID:	1774542

Inside the Graveyard there is an NPC who gives the option to summon a boss. The cost is 199 crystal for each summon. The

Name:	npc menu.png
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1774543

So, then you have your spirits.

Name:	spirits.jpg
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	1774544

Each Spirit is level 1 as you collect them. And the way to level them up is to engulf the lower ones into the better ones. Here is a level 3 Spirit that I worked on a little bit.

Name:	level 3 Spirit.jpg
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	1774545

There are safeguards in place so that you do not accidently engulf spirits that you would like to save. If you click on a spirit then you can “Ward” the Spirit, which makes a lock symbol appear in the top left corner of the icon, making it so that it will not be engulfed. Similarly if you choose that you no longer want to save a certain spirit you can click on a warded Spirit and unlock it.

Name:	dispel.jpg
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1774549_____Click image for larger version

Name:	ward.jpg
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	1774546

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Oh.. my.. goodness... I actually spoke to my guild a few months ago about suggesting something just like this and here it is, name and everything. its like the devs were eavesdropping o-o
    Firekitty
    S63 Hellstorm
    Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

Give R2 a special thanks for where they place the 132nd icon, right in middle of screen :") ♡¤☆♡¤☆♡
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Is there a possibility to know the max level of the spirit?
        Crystal Saga
        Server:Green Plains
        IGN:fflord
        Level:158
        Class:Priest Hybrid
        Pet:Gen 5 Firelord
        Mount: Doombringer

Server 73 Zookeeper

Comment

And how can we chose which spirit to engulf? Cause I did try it 3 times now, and it kept engulfing the same 1, eventhough I wanted to have another 1 engulfed. Tried dragging the 1 I wanted to 1st spot, and tried the sort option, but kept getting the wrong 1.

Comment

Originally posted by ffking View Post
            Is there a possibility to know the max level of the spirit?
            And I mean max level of spirits in general not a specific one
            Crystal Saga
            Server:Green Plains
            IGN:fflord
            Level:158
            Class:Priest Hybrid
            Pet:Gen 5 Firelord
            Mount: Doombringer

Server 73 Zookeeper

Comment

Originally posted by fr33doom View Post
              And how can we chose which spirit to engulf? Cause I did try it 3 times now, and it kept engulfing the same 1, eventhough I wanted to have another 1 engulfed. Tried dragging the 1 I wanted to 1st spot, and tried the sort option, but kept getting the wrong 1.
              drag the 1 u want to fuse to the 1 u want to lvl up

Comment

Tried this with 3 different characters. Got 3 spirits each with 2 of the characters but the third had double drop in use and I got 6 spirits. So maybe this is one instance where we can see that double drop actually has some use. Or maybe I was just luckier with the 3rd character.

Comment

Ok time to get screenshots...

First one the entry key... Click image for larger version

Name:	Element 1.png
Size:	3.8 KB
ID:	1714473

Now lets get the monster skins...
                  Last edited by Sagittarius001; 06-25-2015, 08:17 AM.
                  IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                  Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                  Kamikaze Member
                  Somany systems...so little time...
                  If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

I was there for the 10 minutes and did not get any drops from the normal monsters. The only drops I got at all were from an elite monster that came at the very end of the time. Is this just another pay crystal to get anything system or is there something wrong with it? Since in what you said the normal monsters give drops and yet I received none, or is the drop rate so low that it is pathetic?

Comment

Can you upgrade an epic one into legendary or leveling up just ads to the quality you already got?

Comment

Alright guys, I will add more depth to this and answer as many questions as I can. I didnt have as long as I wanted to play with it. So I am unsure exactly what max level for the spirits are. I can say that it seems that the quality you engulf has something to do with the exp that is given to your spirit. Meaning that if you engulf a yellow into another yellow, then you are going to get more exp than if you engulf a green into that yellow. The highest level Spirit that I currently have is level 3. But I will mess around more and find out more details for you guys.

By the way, I also hate the icon placement! LOL

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by Skyvara View Post
                          I was there for the 10 minutes and did not get any drops from the normal monsters. The only drops I got at all were from an elite monster that came at the very end of the time. Is this just another pay crystal to get anything system or is there something wrong with it? Since in what you said the normal monsters give drops and yet I received none, or is the drop rate so low that it is pathetic?
                          My AFK did not pick up any of the drops, so I had to pick them all up with my space bar. (Yes, I checked my AFK settings, they were set to pick up everything.)

EDIT: after the first few days, my AFK started to pick up the drops. Maybe it's fixed, maybe it's chance.
                          Last edited by Esoterikos; 06-30-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
                            Alright guys, I will add more depth to this and answer as many questions as I can. I didnt have as long as I wanted to play with it. So I am unsure exactly what max level for the spirits are. I can say that it seems that the quality you engulf has something to do with the exp that is given to your spirit. Meaning that if you engulf a yellow into another yellow, then you are going to get more exp than if you engulf a green into that yellow. The highest level Spirit that I currently have is level 3. But I will mess around more and find out more details for you guys.

By the way, I also hate the icon placement! LOL

Can you start lvling a green one and make it go orange? Or you need to get an orange and just lvl it to get more stats from it?

Comment

I'm also curious if leveling a spirit would change quality (so I could make a legendary quality one) so far I have lvl 8 as highest.
                              It says summoned monster using crystal has a chance of dropping legendary quality. I summoned 65 of them so far and best quality I got was epic. I hope I'm just unlucky and that there's nothing wrong with the drops at the moment.
                              Last edited by Betcha715; 06-25-2015, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X