Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Elementals System Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wasn't mentioned anywhere, unlocks for additional slots are free, but level restricted. Click the slot to unlock. Available at levels 90, 100, 110, 120.

Comment

This system is lame, you cannot choose or pick what items engulf into each other. Mine automatically combines everything into the highest clarity. I want to keep my blue magic but even if I ward it all my gems combine into a yellow gem that's not even warded and I have no way of putting it into the magic attack one. Glad I didn't waste xtals on this lame system.
      Server: (S1)Aurora Point
      Guild: Eden
      Class: Priest
      Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
      Level: 101 scion
      Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
      Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
      Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
      Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
      Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
      Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
      Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
      Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
      Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
      Tower: 40/8960
      Soul: 897/3000

Comment

just drag the item u want to feed over to the one u want to keep, works the same.

Comment

any other special spirits besides death spirit?

Comment

So my suggestion for anyone reading this - DO NOT USE THE ENGULF BUTTON - EVER.
            Instead drag the one you get rid of onto the one you want to upgrade -
            You will get a confirmation window showing which is being engulfed, which is being upgraded and by how much.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	cs-engulf-confirm.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1714613

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....entals-Spirits
              Simply make sure to have all slots filled until the issue is resolved.

Comment

can we make epic or legendary using green, blue, or yellow? if not how to get the epic/legendary? must use crystal or free attempt have chance to get it?

Comment

Originally posted by Prasetyo View Post
                  can we make epic or legendary using green, blue, or yellow? if not how to get the epic/legendary? must use crystal or free attempt have chance to get it?
                  green blue and yellow can drop in free atempts for legendary and epic crystal summons

Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
                  made it up to the *3 monsters - nothing dropped. wasn't a matter of AFK not picking it up - I mean NOTHING dropped - nothing in the elemental window. dunno what to think.

Weird that happened to me 2 sometimes the monster dosent drop a thing
                  Last edited by Reverie; 07-08-2015, 06:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

green blue and yellow can drop in free atempts for legendary and epic crystal summons
                    so there is no way to get purple/orange without using crystal?

Comment

No there isn't.

Comment

Galbrezu
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	CS-Glabrezu.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	1714679

Comment

Anione knows the max stats or max lvl of a element? And bonus?

Comment

You can obtain purple without using xtal, but orange quality is xtal only.

Comment

i didnt knew you guys stil had bugg with elementals ????
                              i just lost my yellow magic defense spirit lvl 4 !
                              what gonna happen if i do a ticket get it back or nothing ?
                              IGN: (S80)SolariLeona lV 160 eido knight
                              Soul:944
                              HF: LV15
                              zodiac: lvl 3
                              beast soul: seiryu lvl 6
                              magic tower :3148/8960
                              Tenets: Chaotic Tenets Lv 8
                              Mount: Super Kyubi Lv 20 fused with super Kyubi lvl 20
                              Pet: OP Emperor Demon
                              Wings: Divine Wings +6
                              Sperion: Legendary Lv.105 Superior Eternal Defense Sperion
                              Runes: lvl 9 Support,lvl 9 defense, lvl 9 renewal,lvl 9 strength
                              Pixie: Clestial saga pixie
                              Celestial guild

Comment

Originally posted by danyf012 View Post
                                i didnt knew you guys stil had bugg with elementals ????
                                i just lost my yellow magic defense spirit lvl 4 !
                                what gonna happen if i do a ticket get it back or nothing ?
                                For missing Elementals, proceed to the following thread and provide information requested: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....mental-Spirits

Comment

Working...
                                X