• Time
  • Show
Clear All

bunch of question...
    so from 06-24-2015 09:14 PM til now, have u guys found out:
    1. The max lv fr any spirit?

2. If a spirit reach a certain lv can it morph? ex. epic to legendary

Originally posted by Prasetyo View Post
    can we make epic or legendary using green, blue, or yellow? if not how to get the epic/legendary? must use crystal or free attempt have chance to get it?
    Originally posted by pappody View Post
    Can you upgrade an epic one into legendary or leveling up just ads to the quality you already got?
    3. If there's a special element besides Death spirit?
    Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
    any other special spirits besides death spirit?
    4. In death spirit how many % chance does each lv and each type (Epic, legendary & such) to be triggered or something coz its not so clear.
    Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
    What's the % rate on Death Spirit's instant kill?.
    well things we found out
    1. To make the AFK MODE pick elements CHECK the Loot All
    Click image for larger version

Name:	auto pick.png
Views:	1
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1715851

Originally posted by danyf012 View Post
    ....which mean if you engluf an spirit and you didnt want to do it ! ur not losing any experience because this one will give the same amount amout of xp as the amount of spirit you had.
    u must not skip a space in those 5 element spots or just put by order 1 to 5 (but to be safe i only keep 1 by default),
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Elem1.png
Views:	1
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	1715852
    & i forgot what char lvs to open 2-5 but oh well
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

What will happen once you rebirth when you have an elemental on elemental spirit. Will it disappear, will you keep the stats it provides etc?

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....entals-Spirits
        Simply make sure to have all slots filled until the issue is resolved.
        you should know the max level of any spirit o_o what is the max level?
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          you should know the max level of any spirit o_o what is the max level?
          Level 20 is the max. Takes ages to get there.

@Caia_R21125326

Spirits can't morph/upgrade (pretty obvious since there is no synth panel for that).
          There's no other special Spirit.
          No clue about the % rate of Death Spirit, but someone with a (green?) Death Spirit killed me after a few minutes. So I guess a level 20 orange Death Spirit should be decent. Would be lame if the % was too high and every gets 1shot.

I'm still waiting for any of my Spirits to disappear. Some people claim that they lost Spirits even though they had 5 equipped at the same time, but all the people I know have yet to lose a spirit.

Comment

any body knows how strong the xtal summoned bossie compared to glaberaju? im gonna try with rose exchange lol

Comment

Originally posted by nomias View Post
              any body knows how strong the xtal summoned bossie compared to glaberaju? im gonna try with rose exchange lol
              few times weeaker not stronger

Comment

well did it once,but the drops are even worse thn normal glaberaju bossie,got 3 green spirits of which no death spirit,my 199 xtal(made of roses) got burned -_-

Comment

Originally posted by nomias View Post
                  well did it once,but the drops are even worse thn normal glaberaju bossie,got 3 green spirits of which no death spirit,my 199 xtal(made of roses) got burned -_-
                  It can drop them but the chances are extremly low i mean ive been hunting for a death spirit for months with no luck in normal runs and wen i summon i have got some nice purples but orange are very rare and a legendary death spirit? Well you gotta spend alot but i dont think its whorth it since the game its empty most of the time now since the updates in the last 6 months nerfed alot of stuff and drived players away not to mention the heavy cash systems and the rose limit sigh

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus1 View Post
                    It can drop them but the chances are extremly low i mean ive been hunting for a death spirit for months with no luck in normal runs and wen i summon i have got some nice purples but orange are very rare and a legendary death spirit? Well you gotta spend alot but i dont think its whorth it since the game its empty most of the time now since the updates in the last 6 months nerfed alot of stuff and drived players away not to mention the heavy cash systems and the rose limit sigh
                    Orange spirits are rarer than 2 DC in same KD run... Purp are rare aswell...tbh gold are also kinda hard to get at times...
                    IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                    Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                    Kamikaze Member
                    Somany systems...so little time...
                    If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

HI i recently just got Death spirit aka Death odor (green) atm its at lvl 6 is there anyways i can upgrade it to a Green to blue.... blue/yellow... yellow/purple purple/orange??

Comment

Originally posted by Zilenzer View Post
                        HI i recently just got Death spirit aka Death odor (green) atm its at lvl 6 is there anyways i can upgrade it to a Green to blue.... blue/yellow... yellow/purple purple/orange??
                        I wish...but none that I'm aware of...just be glad you found one of em..IK a few people that havn't found any...
                        IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                        Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                        Kamikaze Member
                        Somany systems...so little time...
                        If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Death Odor Chance %

what is the % or chance to insta kill with Death odor anyone know?

Comment

Death spirit

Hello I am wondering about the fact that death spirit can insta kill enemy's but I want to know the chance or % to active the skill can anyone gives me a guide o the % death spirit proc

Comment

0.00001% if im not mistaken...

Comment

Working...
                              X