Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

New Avatars Introduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avatars Introduction

New avatars have been released! No, not costumes (v.v), but the female/male icon for your character in the upper corner.

Avatar Packs are up for grabs in the Fate Shop for 50 crystals each, but can also be exchanged once daily at the Quartermaster NPC for 5 Quartermaster Tokens.

This release introduces 3 new male avatars (2 common > Krillin and Iron Man, 1 rare > Mario) and 2 female avatars (1 common > Lady, 1 rare > Athena). These avatars rely solely on the gender of your character, so if you're a female character, you will not be able to use a male avatar and vice versa. If you stumble upon a rare avatar of the opposite gender, it's essentially a dud.

Because my character is a female, I am only able to preview female avatars:
    Common: Lady

Rare: Athena

Unlike peasant avatars, rare avatars also get a title bonus! For those of you who are curious, the title appears purple over your toon.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2015, 01:12 PM.

I see thank you for the guide and seems il stay with my ladder master title since the bonuses are better no use in going after this ones, but again thank you for the nice guide

Comment

What about the attribute bonus for the "special" avatars? It was written that we would get a title but also an attribute bonus. Unfortunally it seems that the avatars info part on the patch note disapeared when i woked up -_-.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: (S57)ITankU
      Server: Eternal Sanctum
      Class: Knight
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level: 150
      Spouse: Being single is much better than being lied
      Wings: Prom Wing + something
      Weapon: lastone X + 16
      Mount: Foxy gen 3
      Pixie : the one after Blazing Empress
      Nobility: Emperor
      Guild: Legend
      Pet: Gen 3 T-Rex

Comment

Originally posted by Elbeau View Post
        What about the attribute bonus for the "special" avatars? It was written that we would get a title but also an attribute bonus. Unfortunally it seems that the avatars info part on the patch note disapeared when i woked up -_-.
        The attribute bonus is the stat boost provided with the title, which is depicted in the last image of this introduction.

Comment

Im sorry but if u can have access to the post im talking about it was definitively 2 different thing. It was written a new title and attribute bonus from the avatar... As for the attributes : Strength, Agility, Endurance and Intellect nothing change since i got the "mario" avatar. It was the ONLY reason i used load of xtal so i would like to have a good explication about it. There are better title than that so cashing for that avatar thing unless there the "attribute boost" im talking about it. Ty
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: (S57)ITankU
          Server: Eternal Sanctum
          Class: Knight
          Plane: Eidolon
          Level: 150
          Spouse: Being single is much better than being lied
          Wings: Prom Wing + something
          Weapon: lastone X + 16
          Mount: Foxy gen 3
          Pixie : the one after Blazing Empress
          Nobility: Emperor
          Guild: Legend
          Pet: Gen 3 T-Rex

Comment

The post you're referring to must have been removed by the GM for corrective purposes as I can no longer view it.

Comment

Question please.... what am suppose to do with The Athena Avatar?? i got male character! Man i feel like talking to scammer or sumthing

Last edited by Reverie; 09-30-2015, 03:53 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

before I waste any money - can you verify if R2 has authority to use those images and obtained the copywrite/trademark releases for the use of image/names.
                thanks.

Comment

Why would you waste $100 to change the picture in the top corner? The title is worse the one you can get for free. Well i guess you need to spend another hundred to change yours since you didn't get one you can use..

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                    before I waste any money - can you verify if R2 has authority to use those images and obtained the copywrite/trademark releases for the use of image/names.
                    thanks.
                    Pretty sure they did not get it atleast the krililin one and iron man, and Mario not a chance in hell lol that would be more expensive than they can afford

Now if someone was to fill in a complain about it wonder how fast will the game shutdown....

Comment

Originally posted by R2142020 View Post
                      thanks.
                      I have asked the team for confirmation. Once they've responded, I will update this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        I have asked the team for confirmation. Once they've responded, I will update this thread.
                        You really have to ask if they got permission from Nintendo and Disney and who ever else was ripped off if they got permission?

Comment

I would wait before buying, just incase it gets removed
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Don't care, I want iron man.
                            What are bugs?

Comment

LOL this is not worth to spend anythonk just for image and that stats its worse than ladder title bonus

Comment

Working...
                              X