Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to put screenie? hehehe

guys making lvl 50+ characters to farm aint worth to farm 20g's plus plus

and if you are talking about it is hard to sell pc's youre wrong... all most everything in game runs purely on pc's ( mount feeding, soul and also synthesis.. )

i created this guide for inexperienced player who cant make characters to 50+ plain stuff guys...

grinding will also be part of it...

and too when you farm for pc's you could use it and also sell it vice versa..

to make it final i have friends that farm on this way and i got them to the ranks of one of the richest in Sullen Dunes.

If you find it hard to do it this way, well we all have our own way

I just wanted to help

Originally posted by enshiiee159 View Post
    Becoming rich doesnt have anything to do with classes lol. Make a char and lv it up to lv70+ then you will get more than 20g/day.
    well yeah if you wanna get rich its worth the time

Originally posted by K_pot View Post
    you want to know wat is ur fault? if u telling every1 about this, no one will ever buy puri again, tat means u are useless to making a puri farmer, u sure didnt thinking the risk
    You talk like you know how to run a market.

Ofcourse people will buy you know why?....

GO TO THE SOUL MENU AND SEE HOW MANY PURI IT WILL COST!

Originally posted by SixHan View Post
    i can do 65 g /day or more,plus 3chars=20g each average, lvl 65 rouge,lvl 60 priest,lvl 50,knight,lvl 48 mage, +3lvl 30 alts=almost 2plat per day@.@,now im the #1 gold ranker in my server,
    nice^^...... ehhe
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 06-30-2012, 02:02 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by paok27 View Post
      how to put screenie? hehehe
      This should explain that for you: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-Mac-amp-Linux
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

GO TO THE SOUL MENU AND SEE HOW MANY PURI IT WILL
        i know puri is needed for soul, but if u telling this to all people, everyone will make the alt an do it by themself
        (S4)Lennard
        The Wilterlands
        [Scion]Level: 7x
        [Retire]
        The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
        Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

GO TO THE SOUL MENU AND SEE HOW MANY PURI IT WILL COST!
          if ppl get broke, they will make an alt to farming, and they will realize that making an alt is more efficience and keep they money, what will u get?

Comment

you forgot the rogue class -.-"
            NAME:gozmitz
            SERVER:TINOSIA D.
            CLASS:Hybrid Ranger
            LEVEL:5x

Comment

and if you are talking about it is hard to sell pc's youre wrong... all most everything in game runs purely on pc's ( mount feeding, soul and also synthesis.. )
              Yeah i know pc its very important. Since its so important, thats why its hard to sell. Nowadays players are demanding for pc. There are also players selling pc as cheap as 50s in my server. So many players will go for the 50s pc instead of your own pc which is sell for 1g unless you also want to sell it for 50s which is not worth the farming of pc. Might as well you can do grinding and earn more gold and buy the 50s pc which is more worth it and less effort is needed to farm pc from dungeons.

Anyways i'm not telling your guide is not good. Its quite good in fact. Just the pc part i only disagree.
              My Bug Fixer :
              My Reference Buddie :
              :cool:;):p

©Never take life seriously©
              ®Nobody gets out alive anyway®

Comment

well yah you can do it with you main.. But if you really wanna extend you gold output faster.... okay let say you have 18g per day..

and lemme say i have 3 charcters who go in and out of the indigo "SOLO" soo that would be 24g per 3 hours (average character completes 8 dungeon runs is 40-1hour) 24g gold per 3 hour pluse if you have more than 3 characters imagine the sum @_@
                i solo dungeon . i solo SR vault , BC Indigo . I get about 10G . now with both of the Farming crops + stealing crops give me about 20g. that's more and more a day . when i reached lvl 30 i always got 5 - 10g

Game :Wartune
                IGN: Palpablesage
                Class: Mage
                Level: 19
                Game: Wartune
                IGN: MrNemesis
                Level:18+

Comment

Working...
                X