Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I'm realy bored with cso system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm realy bored with cso system

O....M......G.......

i think CSO not have good system and good stuf.... coz... why if some player want buy CRYSTAL and their new.... they will make looooooonnngggggg time to waiting crystal come and can for using..... why the verification at transaction not after that.... i thing stuf must change this system for verification after crystal come to player... realy bad time wait 7 Hr for waiting 500 Crystal..... lollllllllllllllllllll

NB: sorry if my english bad
    Last edited by R26381989; 12-07-2012, 07:30 AM.

if u go offline right after u ordered the crystals will u still get it after u get offline for 7hrs???

Comment

now i'm waiting 8 hr.... i'm always online for waiting crystal... but... hhhhuuuufffttt...... not come... why other game can do it fast??? i confuse with CSO sytem... maybe i'm new for recarge... but why so longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg time to waiting???? realy bored.

Comment

File a ticket here http://tickets.r2games.com/ So they can look after your issue and be resolve . `.`
        I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

If you don't like the system you always can change the game. The forum isn't for spamming like this. The forum is for questions.
          Username:kinibini2
          Server:Belas Chasm
          Guild:HuNtErZzZz
          Rank in the guild:King (guild master)
          Level:66 (for now )
          Goddess:Goddess of Glory
          Pet:teeka

Comment

lol.... i know forum for question... but if you wait too long time for just 500 crystal what are you doing??? 8 hr online waiting crystal lollllllllll..... and about ticket.. i already send 3 hr ago

Comment

if in 3 hr my crystal not come.... yesssssssss i will find other game for good stuf.... but i lost my $5 loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllll

Comment

y u keep loooooooolllllllllllllling == u wan some lolipop

Comment

What server you in?

So I can have your stuff when you quit.

Comment

I don't understand a single word of what you are saying, except for that annoying 'lol'.
                    And people whined on me for my small spelling errors... I wonder what they would have said about you XD
                    Server: (S45)Exenden Realm
                    Name: Lunaria
                    Class: Fire Mage
                    Plane: Eidolon
                    Level: 125+
                    Guild: TheDarkness (Leader)
                    Honor Rank: Emperor
                    Mount: Super Jiyaori
                    Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord +5
                    Weapon: Perfect Fragarach Orb II +8 (Fused with lvl 121 orb)
                    Husband: (S50)Buldozeris00
                    Pet: Guardian Angel +13, Emperor Demon +13, Super Angel +13, Ultrasaurus Rex +13, Dragon Boxer +13, Fire Lord + Morphed Phoenix

“It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.” ― Anton Szandor LaVey

Comment

lol u need to recon

Comment

Working...
                      X